Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white women so racist in the dating platforms?

they clearly aren't racist enough, they should be. If whites actually stuck with their own kind mixed abominations like me wouldn't walk this earth while suffering

They aren't. You're just coping with the fact that they are Chadsexual.

They have the "illusion of superiority". White foids, outside of carrying precious White genes, believe that they are actually valuable enough to decide whether ethnic males are worthy of their presence. In public, I rarely view White femoids as intelligent. The "quick chatter" that symbolizes the superiority of the White race has always been easily understood by me.

Their purpose in life is to create more White males. That's it. Okay, and more White females... whose purpose though, is to create White males. A White female that does not do this, is A TRAITOR, AND LESS THAN WORTHLESS.

White females have proven themselves a disgrace to our race. They are the most malevolent, insane creatures walking this planet next to the Jews.

Foids hate all men that they don't deem to be on the same social ladder as them. Some foids are just better at hiding it than others.

Foids hate all men that they don't deem to be on the same social ladder as them. Some foids are just better at hiding it than others.

Correct. White foids are especially entitled.

they clearly aren't racist enough, they should be. If whites actually stuck with their own kind mixed abominations like me wouldn't walk this earth while suffering

Your case is a conflicting one...I respect your opinion and situation, dear Ap0calypse...