Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white women slutty

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Recruit
★★★★★
Why do white women tend to be promiscuous and how come white women are slutty. White women tend to sleep with every high value attractive white chads, black tyrones and Hispanic Jose’s before marriage. There are white women that rape dogs and cats too. Also white women have no shame and flaunt their body count. White women dress provocatively in the summers, spring and fall. Are white women slutty because of daddy issues and money? Also society simps for white women a lot.

i don't know, massive SMV that make a ton of simps go like orbiters around them

All women are whores until proven otherwise.

It is biological; and now more empowered with social anarchism with the issue of sex.

All women are whores until proven otherwise.

It is biological; and now more empowered with social anarchism with the issue of sex.
Muslim women seem submissive. You’re from Morraco right do muslims Moroccan women sleep around before marriage or are Muslims Morrocan woman are faithful? I live in Canada where some Pakistani muslim women drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes.

WHITE WOMEN NEED TO BE SLAUGHTERED AND THROWN IN THE OCEAN

Muslim women seem submissive. You’re from Morraco right do muslims Moroccan women sleep around before marriage or are Muslims Morrocan woman are faithful? I live in Canada where some Pakistani muslim women drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes.
There are Muslim women who are educated to be submissive to their husbands. And this is something that is terribly missing with the prevailing feminism throughout Muslim countries. However this is more social conditioning. Leave the woman a little free and she'll become a textbook whore.

Regarding fornication, yes. There are many boys and girls who fuck all the time. Even the state is handing out condoms for free to prevent the spread of AIDS, brought in especially by blacks and pigskins.

Islam is declining in Morocco, but by a lot.

Because their men gives them more freedom than the men of other races giving their foids freedom, and a foid's innate nature is being a degenerate, so that's what they choose to do.

Because their men gives them more freedom than the men of other races giving their foids freedom, and a foid's innate nature is being a degenerate, so that's what they choose to do.
True whites are in committed relationship than any other races.

You are coping if you think it’s just mayo whores. They’re all like this.

There are Muslim women who are educated to be submissive to their husbands. And this is something that is terribly missing with the prevailing feminism throughout Muslim countries. However this is more social conditioning. Leave the woman a little free and she'll become a textbook whore.

Regarding fornication, yes. There are many boys and girls who fuck all the time. Even the state is handing out condoms for free to prevent the spread of AIDS, brought in especially by blacks and pigskins.

Islam is declining in Morocco, but by a lot.
Didn’t know Islam is declining in Morocco. I thought it was only for in Iran Islam declining . In the west Christianity is declining since lot of Christians are either converting to atheist, Islam or budhisim.

All women are sluts not just white women. Black women are the most

Basically And there are a number of different factors here but white people are a rather disgusting mentally ill species of people that should be separated from every other race since we were not separated we created Colonialization industrial society which destroyed everything. I can understand why everyone hates the white man.
Why do white women tend to be promiscuous and how come white women are slutty. White women tend to sleep with every high value attractive white chads, black tyrones and Hispanic Jose’s before marriage. There are white women that rape dogs and cats too. Also white women have no shame and flaunt their body count. White women dress provocatively in the summers, spring and fall. Are white women slutty because of daddy issues and money? Also society simps for white women a lot.

With high SMV comes great vulgarity.

Which is fine doe, attractive people should enjoy themselves, what really pisses me off is ugly foids thinking they are somehow hot amd attractive when in fact they do not even count as humans to me.

lawfully powerful gender exercising all rights.
in this era foid will get praised even doing the same things as a male adult is doing without broadcasting to the world about it.

It's called being at the top of the smv pyramid