Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are we still alive?

E

elonhndrx

Greycel
It's pretty clear that we won't reproduce so why even live? Just to wageslave n die?

To entertain normies, so they can feel better about themselves. Life is a pyramid scheme.

just to suffer
To entertain normies, so they can feel better about themselves.
correct.
someone has to be at the bottom of the totem pole. just so happens to be us

who knows, all I know is that i will never have the balls to end it so I will have to watch the world and suffer until i'm senile

To entertain normies, so they can feel better about themselves. Life is a pyramid scheme.
just to suffer

correct.
someone has to be at the bottom of the totem pole. just so happens to be us
Fuck that. This is why I hate society. This bullshit hierarchy that shouldn't even be a thing.

Despite what various people will tell you there's no actual objective purpose to life.

We're all basically engaging in our own personal "choose your own adventure" novels when it comes to each of our own individual existances.

So your question really only applies to you OP.

Idk nigga but if you dont want to be alive anymore you can which is pretty epic about life

We're here to harassing foids, so get out there. Don't waste another minute!

Don't worry. We will soon be rounded up and killed for being ugly. It's only a matter of time.

Just to wageslave

It's pretty clear that we won't reproduce so why even live? Just to wageslave n die?
To get back at the normies. Wageslaving is the last thing you should do.

That's a great question tbh. We're here to suffer

I will be neet all the years i can and then rope tbh wageslave is for cucks

Because we are too coward to rope

We are slaves, buddy boyo

idk bro will let u know when I figure it out.

In japan, where everyone is the same ethnicity, they had to invent a social caste to be the outcasts that everyone spits on. Even though they are genetically identical to other japanese, they are treated as if they are another ethnicity the way that black people used to be in the US. There is racism against them (even though, like I said they are genetically identical to other japanese).

Is this the nature of humans? We need someone on the bottom that we can kick and beat and spit on, for reasons purely out of their control, solely because of things they were born with? Humans are disgusting.

We are alive?
Sure br0
If you say so...

Despite what various people will tell you there's no actual objective purpose to life.

We're all basically engaging in our own personal "choose your own adventure" novels when it comes to each of our own individual existances.

So your question really only applies to you OP.
High IQ response.

Because our hearts are still beating with a purpose of ending this fucked up soyciety

Just started play mgsv a few days ago. It's ok, not a 9/10 though.

i don't know about you boyo but ive been feeling dead the past 5 years

To keep this site working imo