Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we sad when users rope?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
It's good when users rope because they left this shit life. If I roped I would want ppl to celebrate.

Subhumans are offered nothing in this life.

They're probably burning in hell so I wouldn't be too happy :feelsrope:

It can be sad losing certain bros on here you may have chatted with regularly. Still though, I know they rope because the suffering in life outweighed the good things, and I respect their decision to rope. I likely will too eventually when all my family is gone

They're probably burning in hell so I wouldn't be too happy :feelsrope:
Nah, if god exists, and isn’t an an absolute asshole, he would understand why we did what we did and let us in heaven. We deserve it far more than some Chad who sleeps around with a different girl each day or some foid who cheats on her loyal partner.

Over if you get banned before you can make a farewell post before ropemaxxing for pity and sympathy from other incels

It's good when users rope because they left this shit life. If I roped I would want ppl to celebrate.
Only a bad person would call people to rope without leaving the server with positive KD

Nah, if god exists, and isn’t an an absolute asshole, he would understand why we did what we did and let us in heaven. We deserve it far more than some Chad who sleeps around with a different girl each day or some foid who cheats on her loyal partner.
No understanding for you face brocel :feelshaha:

You feel lonely when your favorite brocel is gone

No understanding for you face brocel :feelshaha:
Or your autism. In all seriousness though, I genuinely don’t believe god would send you to hell for killing yourself to end your pain.

The last minutes of their lives are quite painful.

The concept of God seems retarded to me. Like imagine knowing that I am going to do so many sins and still sending me to earth to just watch me burn in hell.

The concept of God seems retarded to me. Like imagine knowing that I am going to do so many sins and still sending me to earth to just watch me burn in hell.
Agreed. Even if god does exist, I don’t believe you’d go to hell unless you did some really bad shit, far worse than most of us would ever consider doing.

Because it reminds us our brocels could never find hapinnes in this lofe