Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we not allowed to post female nudes on here?

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
I do not understand how it can be female worship to me it's just fap material.

Have no idea.

As long as its not 3d ırl women than ı think its ok

i don't find most anime girls even attractive i prefer hot looking real life girls
How about cat-foid hybrid?
UNaEIQK

cuz fuck you stop all female posting anime or otherwise they're all gay it will turn you homosexual

disgusting looks like a 10 year old child and that pink hair makes it all the worse. She looks like a fucking child. Just no
Nekosexual rights at all costs

disgusting looks like a 10 year old child and that pink hair makes it all the worse. She looks like a fucking child. Just no

Now watch people flame you for this.

'Incel forum' btw. :feelsseriously:

Yep you're an infiltrator see you in ban appeals

Idk when was the last time you saw a 10 year old, but 10 year olds are not that big.
lol "infiltrator" no i am not, you want to look up 10 year old anime drawings of kids go ahead but i find that shit gross. I am fine with it as there is no victim but a real 10 year old child does have a victim the child itself.

Hell no, perspective shit tests like this are just a good way to root out fakecels.

Sure buddy whatever you say.

Who are fakecels in your eyes? Incels who don't agree with you?

lol "infiltrator" no i am not, you want to look up 10 year old anime drawings of kids go ahead but i find that shit gross. I am fine with it as there is no victim but a real 10 year old child does have a victim the child itself.
Right because average height for a woman is like 2 meters tall innit?

Sure buddy whatever you say.

Who are fakecels in your eyes? Incels who don't agree with you?
People that pretend to be ugly when they are not for internet points for the most part, but in this case it's cock blocks who would deny other incels their solutions to their problem, reminds me of foids who want to ban sexdolls because God forbid incels have 1 think going for them.
Lol, he’s not a infiltrator he’s just not a pedophile
Neither am i, i just hate cockblocks.

People that pretend to be ugly when they are not for internet points for the most part, but in this case it's cock blocks who would deny other incels their solutions to their problem, reminds me of foids who want to ban sexdolls because God forbid incels have 1 think going for them.

How is he cockblocking you by saying he’s not attracted to 10 yr old looking anime girls?

whoever said i wanted to ban hentai drawings or sex dolls i don't there is no victim behind it, want a sex doll go ahead, want kid looking anime hentai drawings have at it, but do not tell me i should like those drawings and you can buy what you like with your money. I want to end all taxes because i do not like my money going to things i do not like, for example abortions.

How is he cockblocking you by saying he’s not attracted to 10 yr old looking anime girls?
You kidding? He's the type of dude that comes off as calling anyone as a pedo, you do too frankly. How the fuck do you even figure it's a child, and why is that the first thing that pops into your mind? There's more questions to ask yourself here then there is to ask me.

You kidding? He's the type of dude that comes off as calling anyone as a pedo, you do too frankly. How the fuck do you even figure it's a child, and why is that the first thing that pops into your mind? There's more questions to ask yourself here then there is to ask me.
i do not remeber calling you a pedo can you quote me it? mate again i do not give a shit unless it is from a real underage girl that did not give consent

Answer the original question.

I already answered your question, i have good reasons to suspect that he's another normie bootlick.
"HOW IS HE COCKBLOCKING YOU" I have yet to hear an answer

"HOW IS HE COCKBLOCKING YOU" I have yet to hear an answer
Oh i see, you're one of those people. He's cockblocking because i have reasons to believe he would screw over other incels that want something that he sees as not right, in this case a smaller woman, keep in mind the only thing you have to go off to believe it's a child is the height. How he, you and the other guy happen to instantly jump to "it's a child" is my question now.
2D mogs 3D foids to oblivion.
Fucking thank you, a reasonable reply.

Oh i see, you're one of those people. He's cockblocking because i have reasons to believe he would screw over other incels that want something that he sees as not right, in this case a smaller woman, keep in mind the only thing you have to go off to believe it's a child is the height. How he, you and the other guy happen to instantly jump to "it's a child" is my question now.

This sounds like extreme mumbo jumbo but ok.

The girls you posted look like Children not solely because of height but because of body and face, no need to spin it like we're stupid and can't see what it is.

Calling me a moron isn't evidence, cough it up, prove to me it's a child.

:feelstastyman:

unaeiqk-jpg.283440

Wow man l really can't tell her age, but alright let's say she's supposed to be an adult does it change the fact that she looks exactly like a kid? no it doesn't, no matter how you spin it she's a loli type character.

You like milfs

:feelstastyman:

unaeiqk-jpg.283440

Wow man l really can't tell her age, but alright let's say she's supposed to be an adult does it change the fact that she looks exactly like a kid? no it doesn't, no matter how you spin it she's a loli type character.
evidence
noun
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign:
Maybe you are right, maybe it is a kid actually, but to me it doesn't look like one. Especially not a fucking 10 year old one.

evidence
noun
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign:
Maybe you are right, maybe it is a kid actually, but to me it doesn't look like one. Especially not a fucking 10 year old one.

You're trying too hard now.

We get it you're a lolicon or whatever the fuck, i don't really care, but please don't pull this bullshit on me.

You're trying too hard now.

We get it you're a lolicon or whatever the fuck, i don't really care, but please don't pull this bullshit on me.
No im not, what reason would i have to hide it? Im quite comfortable openly declaring my views, thank you very much. As i said, feel free to prove me wrong regarding those 2 pictures.

No im not, what reason would i have to hide it? Im quite comfortable openly declaring my views, thank you very much. As i said, feel free to prove me wrong regarding those 2 pictures.

There's nothing to prove to you that's a typical loli character model.

Ok she's not 10 she's 11 does it make you feel better?

There's nothing to prove to you that's a typical loli character model.

Ok she's not 10 she's 11 does it make you feel better?
Im just going to ignore you now, clearly your IQ is at a point where reasonable discussion is unattainable.

It'd change the whole dynamic here

Im just going to ignore you now, clearly your IQ is at a point where reasonable discussion is unattainable.

Sure man.

unaeiqk-jpg.283440

Yep looks just like your typical 16 year old alright.

I understand why incels are advocating for sexbots but I personally will never spend money on one
How about one with an artificial womb and you can buy Stacy's eggs?

How about one with an artificial womb and you can buy Stacy's eggs?
Lol that won't make your kid a slayer, he'll still be incel. Ugly male + attractive female will just make their genes worse
JYas15DjjrjgLMOB4iHXWZD8KvodI4woRrsruChZf7A

because that's what the rules say

Great thread.