Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are we expected to feel bad for an abused foid?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Why are we expected to feel bad for foids who are abused in relationships when they were the ones who chose to be in that relationship in the first place? They CHOSE to be with an abusive partner out of their own free will, yet can't accept the consequences of their actions? These are the same foids who would NEVER consider people like us to be a potential partner, just because we are ugly and unattractive physically. If I was given the chance, I would treat any foid who loved me as well as I could.

But no, they would rather be abused by chads and chadlites than even consider me. So fuck all these foids, I hope they get abused and mistreated by their chosen male partners. I rejoice in their suffering and every time I see news about a foid getting domestically abused. Good riddance, you superficial whores :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!
bpaxhgs0b9991.gif

Women get themselves in these horrible positions and expect everyone else to get them out of it.

No such thing as abuse as Foids enjoy the extra attention

The beasts need to seriously go extinct forever and stop replicating the cycle of competition, sexuality is the most evil mechanism

Why are we expected to feel bad for foids who are abused in relationships when they were the ones who chose to be in that relationship in the first place? They CHOSE to be with an abusive partner out of their own free will, yet can't accept the consequences of their actions? These are the same foids who would NEVER consider people like us to be a potential partner, just because we are ugly and unattractive physically. If I was given the chance, I would treat any foid who loved me as well as I could.

But no, they would rather be abused by chads and chadlites than even consider me. So fuck all these foids, I hope they get abused and mistreated by their chosen male partners. I rejoice in their suffering and every time I see news about a foid getting domestically abused. Good riddance, you superficial whores :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

bpaxhgs0b9991.gif
its not abuse. its consensual. abuse is not consensual. those are violent relationships, but they are not abusive. they chose to be in them, and they like it
no, you should not feel bad in the slightest. they want dangerous men

females like that kind of dangerous violent guy. it makes them happy. stop calling them abusive

They deserve all the terrible shit that happens to them.

Hearing about abused foid makes me horny why tf would I feel pity for some young teenage cunt who went for Chad she deserved to be graped and beaten

Because she also feels bad for you being an incel. She feels deep empathy towards you, and every day she is trying to forget the pain you have to go through, but she can´t. So instead, she indulges in hate fucking with multiple chads because she knows they bullied you, and by doing this, she believes the chad will lose value the higher his nodge count will be since women also lose value with raising their nodge count. She feels it is wrong to give him sex, so she hates herself and forces Chad to choke her and humiliate her in the most disgusting ways so she can forgive herself by creating such unnecessary pain for herself. Rest assured, she thought only about you during this act. So now that you know Inkie, and since you know the real truth, now you can also be sympathetic to her.

I don't know. I can understand normshits getting upset when people say we want to rape women and stuff, but why should I help women who I know would never help me? Especially if it's one of the many situations with a woman who keeps going to back to a man abusing them.

I don't know. I can understand normshits getting upset when people say we want to rape women and stuff, but why should I help women who I know would never help me? Especially if it's one of the many situations with a woman who keeps going to back to a man abusing them.
Even as a young kid I always thought foids who go back to their abusive BFs were fucking stupid and I never had any sympathy in the slightest for them

No such thing as abuse as Foids enjoy the extra attention
they also seem to not have a sense of danger and do dangerous things for attention and thrill.

Because "muh foids are innocent angels and no one can beat them inkwell!!!"

Last edited:
Because she also feels bad for you being an incel. She feels deep empathy towards you, and every day she is trying to forget the pain you have to go through, but she can´t. So instead, she indulges in hate fucking with multiple chads because she knows they bullied you, and by doing this, she believes the chad will lose value the higher his nodge count will be since women also lose value with raising their nodge count. She feels it is wrong to give him sex, so she hates herself and forces Chad to choke her and humiliate her in the most disgusting ways so she can forgive herself by creating such unnecessary pain for herself. Rest assured, she thought only about you during this act. So now that you know Inkie, and since you know the real truth, now you can also be sympathetic to her.
this gotta be satire

Even as a young kid I always thought foids who go back to their abusive BFs were fucking stupid and I never had any sympathy in the slightest for them
Indeed.

I think the point when I truly disconnected from normies was in group therapy where I heard sob stories from the women there being abused, or just complaining about their men... again... and again... and again... and the normalfag way to react is to always side with the woman and confide with them.

I got to the point where I was like fuck this. This is ridiculous. I HATE this society that refuses to put any responsibility for women's own actions.

Indeed.

I think the point when I truly disconnected from normies was in group therapy where I heard sob stories from the women there being abused, or just complaining about their men... again... and again... and again... and the normalfag way to react is to always side with the woman and confide with them.

I got to the point where I was like fuck this. This is ridiculous. I HATE this society that refuses to put any responsibility for women's own actions.
It sickens me to my core just how absurdly powerful women worship is in the world. Everywhere besides hardcore Islamic countries has this problem of foid worship. Foids are capable of just as much evil as men

Because it's "mEn'S dUtY"

Foids love getting abused but by chad only

Just laugh at the articles, tweets or videos and move on :yes:

bpaxhgs0b9991.gif
They deserve all the misery and pain in the world ten fold.

i feel good when I see foids sufering. They never showed any intereSt in me they rather staring at dogs and homeless people than to give a sane grown man a loock. So they never felt bad about my loneliness. Beeing lonely and get rejected as a young man is pratically rape. They rape some of us everyday. But you see only lgbt flags and equality shit in the west.
Where is the flag of my face? If you are so social you fucking toilets why you 20 girls take chads dick while 19 other guys have to suffer for years in their rooms?

its not abuse. its consensual. abuse is not consensual. those are violent relationships, but they are not abusive. they chose to be in them, and they like it
no, you should not feel bad in the slightest. they want dangerous men

females like that kind of dangerous violent guy. it makes them happy. stop calling them abusive
Chagnopill

Absolute sarcasm :feelskek::lul: