Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are we disproportionately hated?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Why are we hated? because we are virgins - and by extension through human nature people infer we are ugly, creepy, bad people, assholes, etc etc etc.

What do I mean by disproportionately? Well, people like to fixate on the really horrible shit some people post on this site, but if you clicked on any given profile on this site and looked through the posts, 80-95% of incels here don't post anything particularly nasty - just edgy memes that can be found all over the internet along with a shit load of venting. Doesn't matter though - the mob will forever fixate on the 5-20%.

The thing that really pisses me off however is the fact that this treatment only seems to be applied to us.

Go to any right of centre newspaper website, well over 20% of the comments on an article will be some truly hateful shit. Does anyone obsess and DDOS these sites? No.

Go to somewhere like stormfront, where again well over 20% of the comments on a thread, fuck the thread title itself will be some truly hateful shit. Does anyone obsess and DDOS these sites? No.

Go to some ultra-religious websites... etc etc etc.

And yet it's a bunch of depressed, self hating, loser virgins raving on some shitty little forum with a small handful of genuinely nasty people who get attacked like no tomorrow.

What a fucking joke.

Because we are woke. When people look at us, they see the truth. The cold hard reality that goes against everything they’ve been conditioned to believe.

Its actually incels in denial that DDOS this site. Chads and stacies are not bothered because they are aware of the blackpill.

The truth. They hate us because we propagate the truth.

Welcome back!

It's easy to hate us because we're easy targets. No one is different than they were in school. There are always indefensible and defenceless victims and the impossible to youth bully (females/other groups protected by the (((media)))).

It's because of primal thought really. And low iq among the general population.

This is something that must be spread. What's so great about hating ugly/short/balding/talentless/unhealthy/ethnic young and moderately old men? When all FB and instagram normie memes are about helping the weak/poor/immigrant.

normal people couldnt give less of a fuck to hear what we have to say they just saw the news that incels are bad and mass shoters and blah blah and its anyway socially acceptable to shame male virgins why not shame or even hate (((violent and (((toxic))) virgins)))

Its actually incels in denial that DDOS this site. Chads and stacies are not bothered because they are aware of the blackpill.
Hey y'all. Chad here.
Lu37fc60qqm01

Beta males aren't allowed to complain. Just keep your head down and shut up slave.

If you demonize something (In this case, ugly men who preach facts about dating) then you suppress its ideals from being spread, because no one wants to be X thing. It's somewhat effective too, I used to avoid /r/incels because of the reputation of incels until I realized incels were the most honest and correct about how dating actually work.
You see this constantly. Ugly virgins saying "fuck incels" as a result of demonization and stereotyping.

And it's not even demonization as a result of mass shootings.
Anything that criticizes women or feminism is considered "misogynistic" and must be eliminated. Anything that talks about how dating really works is also considered misogynistic, regardless of if it's actually guilty of this.
See how MRAs and MGTOWs are considered misogynistic and "toxic" for critcizing feminism and women, despite the fact that they share none of the violent DNA incels have, they simply vocalize criticisms of women just like much of society vocalizes criticisms of men.
See how TRP and PUAs are considered misogynistic and dangerous for talking about how they perceive dating to actually work for men contrary to bluepill though (Not saying they're 100% correct about dating, mind you, considering they don't really speak to ugly men's chances) and giving advice that's non-violent nor illegal ways to date and pick up women.

That's our society for you. Twisted and bias as can be.

Why are we hated? because we are virgins - and by extension through human nature people infer we are ugly, creepy, bad people, assholes, etc etc etc.

What do I mean by disproportionately? Well, people like to fixate on the really horrible shit some people post on this site, but if you clicked on any given profile on this site and looked through the posts, 80-95% of incels here don't post anything particularly nasty - just edgy memes that can be found all over the internet along with a shit load of venting. Doesn't matter though - the mob will forever fixate on the 5-20%.

The thing that really pisses me off however is the fact that this treatment only seems to be applied to us.

Go to any right of centre newspaper website, well over 20% of the comments on an article will be some truly hateful shit. Does anyone obsess and DDOS these sites? No.

Go to somewhere like stormfront, where again well over 20% of the comments on a thread, fuck the thread title itself will be some truly hateful shit. Does anyone obsess and DDOS these sites? No.

Go to some ultra-religious websites... etc etc etc.

And yet it's a bunch of depressed, self hating, loser virgins raving on some shitty little forum with a small handful of genuinely nasty people who get attacked like no tomorrow.

What a fucking joke.
I wanted to make a post about the same thing. I've been really bothered by it lately the hatred towards us is completely irrational.

Because we are woke. When people look at us, they see the truth. The cold hard reality that goes against everything they’ve been conditioned to believe.

High IQ quality comment

It always comes down to looks. If chad said the things we said, he'd be seen as someone who's a truth seeker and isn't blinded by society.

It is easy the shit on the powerless bottom of society, you know you will face no retaliation for it. Add to that this group are only men, you can be as offensive as you want to miserable men.

Men are oppressed.
Ugly People are oppressed.
People who deviate from groupthink are shunned and demonized.

Just imagine what happens when one is all three combined.

I'd vouch for a chad-incel alliance to take out whiteknights and feminists tbh

Because we speak uncomfortable truths. We embrace reality, the blackpill. Incels in denial can’t handle it, foids can’t handle how predictable they are, normies can’t handle how mediocre they are, and Chads don’t want to believe that their looks are the only thing that make them special.

Because we speak uncomfortable truths. We embrace reality, the blackpill. Incels in denial can’t handle it, foids can’t handle how predictable they are, normies can’t handle how mediocre they are, and Chads don’t want to believe that their looks are the only thing that make them special.

It is unlikely that the Chads and Stacies will notice the blackpill; they live in ignorant bliss. It is because of how pleasurable their lives are that they cannot notice. Perceiving and understanding the blackpill is an anathema to pleasre. We, on the other hand, don't have the same luxury.

Last edited:
Couldn't have said better myself

That was some high iq shit right there!!

This 100%

Exactly! Nobody gives a shit about flat earthers for example. Everybody knows those guys are full of shit. But as far as we are concerned they know we are right. There is no other explanation for their reaction.

I don't know, maybe there is something inherently dangerous in collecting thousands of lonely, angry men, who themselves think they have nothing to lose. Think about it. If I was some government official I wouldn't want these kinds of websites to be around. That's my theory anyway.

100% agree its because we go against everything society has brainwashed us into believing, ugly men are always treated as the villains

Women are a protected class and the holy cow of western society. It is considered socially unacceptable and taboo to criticize insult or dislike any individual of this group despite the person's negative traits or actions. Note how IT does not dispute the validity of the blackpill in most cases but only hates incels for being misogynist.

That's very astute

Edit : As far as "why are we hated."

Well I suppose everyone is hated by some segment of society, I mean chads are hated by non-chads, stacies are hated by non-stacies, every class of person has some class of "hater" attached to it.

That being said, I think for the most part incels aren't hated but ignored, and sometimes that hurts worse.

People hate what they can’t understand.

This, right here. Even more important, male wokeness scares the hell out of the corporate elites. It would severely impact their profits. How many big houses, boats, fancy cars, designer clothes, expensive jewels/watches and other pricey items have naive men purchased because they believe such displays trigger female sexual desire? The media is Big Business's buttsex buddy. Corporations fund the media. So, the media narrative about incels is no coincidence.

very well put