Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are turs world immigrants so interested in the politics of their turd world politics even though they are in a new country

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
My dad and his friends would display retard levels of anger when they're talking about the politics of their shithole country. Weird behavioir I swear, they must have low impulse control in everything.

Because it's still your country and nation, even if you moved far away.
Your ties to your homeland aren't severed by emigration.

Because it's still your country and nation, even if you moved far away.
Your ties to your homeland aren't severed by emigration.
I stopped giving a fuck about the country I was born in the moment I left it. Maybe I'm an exception.

They still have their own national identity and connection to motherland. Even if they get citizenship they still mostly identify as who they were when were born

I stopped giving a fuck about the country I was born in the moment I left it. Maybe I'm an exception.
maybe it's just you, but maybe it's just a "deracinated global citizen" zoomer thing

out of curiosity, did you emigrate as a child or were you already a teen/adult ?
I went to several countries as a child. I think that could be why I'm surprised by their behaviour.

I went to several countries as a child. I think that could be why I'm surprised by their behaviour.
I think if you moved as a child and you didn't get the culture/nationalism from your parents then it's normal to not care, especially if you integrate with the people of the new country.

I think if you moved as a child and you didn't get the culture/nationalism from your parents then it's normal to not care, especially if you integrate with the people of the new country.
I seem to have integrated so thats nice. What remains is that I want to start living on my own and cut off contact with my parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back