Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are turks so nationalistic?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs seems that every Turk online will never shut up about how Turkey is the best country in the world and how all their neighbors are inferior kek. Like they could go forever that the Ottoman empire was the greatest empire in history, how Turkish food is the best, how Erdogan is the best and most based president, how they got the most beautiful country, the best looking foids, etc :lul: Is it something cultural? Do parents and schools put a lot focus on nationalist ideas? Interesting phenomena.

Retards that got most of their culture from the levant, they go back to central asia but want to be called Europeans. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The ones you are talking about live in Germany

Do parents and schools put a lot focus on nationalist ideas? Interesting phenomena.
I'm not Turk and have never been there, but I think it's mostly education indoctrination.

Most Turks are genuinely too stupid to get out of indoctrination
I'm not Turk and have never been there, but I think it's mostly education indoctrination.
Yep. Turkish history books are full of lies, and the mainstream media talks goodly about the forced military service as if the country is gonna get invaded by Armenians in next week

This is the correct answer. Nationalistic fervor is almost exclusively the product of public school indoctrination. The Turks sure know how to brainwash their people into chugging down their own Kool-Aid.

This is the correct answer. Nationalistic fervor is almost exclusively the product of public school indoctrination. The Turks sure know how to brainwash their people into chugging down their own Kool-Aid.
Not necessarily. Nationalism may be a coping strategy for those who feel pressured by other nations.
Serb living in Croatia will be much more nationalistic than Serb living in Serbia. French Canadians are probably more nationalistic than those living in France etc
The more someone is bashed because of his nationality, the more he becomes nationalistic.

Not necessarily. Nationalism may be a coping strategy for those who feel pressured by other nations.
Serb living in Croatia will be much more nationalistic than Serb living in Serbia. French Canadians are probably more nationalistic than those living in France etc
The more someone is bashed because of his nationality, the more he becomes nationalistic.
Could potentially explain why so many Balkanites and ethnics living in the West are so nationalistic, but I think curries are definitely an exception to this. Mainland curries are far more nationalistic than overseas ones

Ded srs seems that every Turk online will never shut up about how Turkey is the best country in the world and how all their neighbors are inferior kek. Like they could go forever that the Ottoman empire was the greatest empire in history, how Turkish food is the best, how Erdogan is the best and most based president, how they got the most beautiful country, the best looking foids, etc :lul: Is it something cultural? Do parents and schools put a lot focus on nationalist ideas? Interesting phenomena.
They're brainwashed Greeks and Armenians that got raped by Central Asian manlets.

The founder of Turkey is a Jew who made being a Turk into an ethnic thing. Turkey is extremely diverse. In Germany I meet all kinds of Turks. Chinks, Arabs and Euros.

They have a massive identity crisis too because they're starting to realise they don't look like Central Asian.

Retards that got most of their culture from the levant, they go back to central asia but want to be called Europeans. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most of their culture derives from the Byzantines. Basically Central Asians migrated there, took Byzantine lands, customs and women, and there you have the modern Turk.

Modern Turks are like 20% Central Asian. Rest is Greek. Pretty interesting how brainwashed they are. You'd think they realise by now they're not chinks.

Their founder was a Jew after all.