Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are trannies so obsessed with straight men?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Taking a break
★★★★★
They are fucking abominations no straight man would want something like that. It's extremely gross how they obsess over us and our views of them.
Those creatures need to their cocks off and scissor each other with their rotting flesh tunnels.

Because they want to try & convert others like the mind virus they are

Trannies usually have some kind of feminization or corruption feitsh and since straight men are usually not degenerates, they want to spread their disease to them for the sake of sexual pleasure.

Trannies usually have some kind of feminization or corruption feitsh and since straight men are usually not degenerates, they want to spread their disease to them for the sake of sexual pleasure.
:bigbrain: makes sense. These degenerates should be burnt

1725322776001l

are they really
how do you know

Because the troons don't believe in equality anymore. They are currently trying to establish a trans new world order, funded by redditors and feminist

60% - 1 day ban
i hate them for taking women away from us
this is why i dont hate gays (i find them funny) the least because they take men away from women
but trannies are something else on next level because theyre the ones that fuck both while being both

but ngl id like to get a tranny taken by me

they are either faggots or excels who have given up on life entirely as a man