Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are they're so many females in spiritual/hippie communities?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Why are foids so interested in Universe,Angel Numbers,Star Signs, Chakras and shit related to that? I'm surprised to see that alot of these types of spiritual/hippie (or whatever it's called) type of communities have an overwhelming amount of female members. Some would say that they are the majority. So why is this? Anyone got any theories why?

I wouldn't expect foids to be into stuff like that. It's usually men who think deep about the meaning of life, the universe and stuff like that.

I guess females tend to be interested in the meaning of life from a Spiritual standpoint, while men tend to be interested in it from a Scientific/Philosophical standpoint.

I guess females tend to be interested in the meaning of life from a Spiritual standpoint, while men tend to be interested in it from a Scientific/Philosophical standpoint.
Possibly. But even that's suprising. I had no idea females could have such curiosity and be into deep stuff like that. I wasn't expecting to see women interested in soul chakras and crystals etc. I guess we are underestimating them a little bit. Even though they are still inferior ngl

For the fuck fests.

Easy, that way they can blame the stars for their own mistakes.

they just wantd chads cock

Yet they are devoid of spirit unironically

Women refuse to have accountability. So they appeal to the "spiritual" side of life once they have the baggage from the shameful life choices they made and they are faced with the fact that they can't change their past (so a miracle must come up to make them "reborn").

They probably are just in those circles for free drugs I'd guess. About 95% of women I've seen who are into that stuff are drug addicts.

Why are foids so interested in Universe,Angel Numbers,Star Signs, Chakras and shit related to that? I'm surprised to see that alot of these types of spiritual/hippie (or whatever it's called) type of communities have an overwhelming amount of female members. Some would say that they are the majority. So why is this? Anyone got any theories why?

I wouldn't expect foids to be into stuff like that. It's usually men who think deep about the meaning of life, the universe and stuff like that.
For fucking spriritual chad :feelsping::reeeeee:

They are just low iq children

So why is this? Anyone got any theories why?
The "feminine imperative" is: maximize benefits/liberties, minimize responsibility/duties.

Foids hate assuming responsibility, and they rebel against authority.

Traditional religions, that is, religions that are sustainable through generations, universally teach foids to shut up and obey god first, and their husbands second. Foids hate this, because it limits their agency. Foids are power-hungry and always seeking more and more liberties.

New age mumbo-jumbo allows foids to act freely and deflect responsibility for their own actions and choices to some non-entity like "mother nature" or "the stars and the universe" or "quantic energy" etc. while also not having to acknowledge any authority. This is the perfect kind of "religion" for a foid.

They are just low iq children
you tl;dr'd my essay :feelsthink:

Easy, that way they can blame the stars for their own mistakes.
you tl;dr'd my essay too :bigbrain:

For the fuck fests.
A foid's entire life is a fuck-fest, so this peculiar choice is not explained by that alone (null hypothesis).

Women refuse to have accountability. So they appeal to the "spiritual" side of life once they have the baggage from the shameful life choices they made and they are faced with the fact that they can't change their past (so a miracle must come up to make them "reborn").
They don't seek miracle to be reborn -- this is Christian idea of conversion and repentance. These irresponsible new age foids seek to deflect the responsibility and avoid accountability so they delude themselves into thinking everything is alright and they don't have to be "reborn" into a new identity, accounting for past sins.

Last edited:
Because they are all retarded, next

because this is demonic magic
women are more susceptible to the sin this is made very clear in eve, that explain the female hybristophilia and other similar behavior

Last edited:
they pray for criminal chad cock while not caring about the harworking incel.