Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there users here who aren't incel?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
What's the point LARPing if you have been laid before? That isn't incel, I dont care if you think no sex for 1 year makes you incel. Its ridiculous, how is this place literally called incels and then there are normies larping as us?

Because they lack to mock us. And, in fact, a non-negligible portion of the larpers coming from Reddit is most likely incels in denial so they also have time to do that shit.

>9 posts
>talks about infiltrators

Hi IT!

idk why the hell they're here tbh. maybe they just wanna talk blackpill? or they are trolls? one or the other

>9 posts
>talks about infiltrators

Hi IT!

Nice projection fag, you can lurk without posting, i only decided to register on this fed run website once I finally knew it was over for me. This place probably compiles a list of all users to send to some secret interpol watchlist, it's not like I want to be part of this community. I am forced to come here because every other place is infested with normies and now so is this.

greycel fight thread

Nice projection fag, you can lurk without posting, i only decided to register on this fed run website once I finally knew it was over for me. This place probably compiles a list of all users to send to some secret interpol watchlist, it's not like I want to be part of this community. I am forced to come here because every other place is infested with normies and now so is this.
If you are convinced (key word: not suspecting, but really convinced) that this site is run by feds why did you register in the first place? :feelshmm:

Who's a normie?

And what do you propose to be done with those exactly? They can still come here even without an account and if banned they can just make a new account.

This place probably compiles a list of all users to send to some secret interpol watchlist, it's not like I want to be part of this community.
Fuck off then

I don’t know tbh. They must get a kick out of it or something.

If you are convinced (key word: not suspecting, but really convinced) that this site is run by feds why did you register in the first place? :feelshmm:
Did not say I was convinced, its heavily likely though, just like how 8ch got taken over by feds (if you were there when it went down youll remember how sketchy it was for 8kun to pop up like that). Also do you think I care about being gassed by the authorities, i've already given up on life.
Fuck off then
Yeah im sure you aspired to be biggest loser on the incel website since birth you dumb fuck, if we had choices to not be here, nobody would remain. Thats why its called INVOLUNTARY

Did not say I was convinced, its heavily likely though
i only decided to register on this fed run website once I finally knew it was over for me.
You literally have no doubt by wording it that way. Anyways.

Also do you think I care about being gassed by the authorities, i've already given up on life.
In fact you should, they hate us with a passion so the torture methods they would use would be pretty hardcore.

Yeah im sure you aspired to be biggest loser on the incel website since birth you dumb fuck, if we had choices to not be here, nobody would remain. Thats why its called INVOLUNTARY
You do realise incels are not found only here right? Many incels are on Reddit, 4Chan... incels in denial. And also off the Internet as well.
You still made your choice to join, nobody forced although it is trivial that I would have prefered not to be what I am.

You seriously believe in this conspiracy theory? Do you really think feds will waste their time on some ugly lonely virgin men ranting on a forum instead of dealing with actual crime? JFL.

What's the point LARPing if you have been laid before? That isn't incel, I dont care if you think no sex for 1 year makes you incel. Its ridiculous, how is this place literally called incels and then there are normies larping as us?
who the fuck are you and that name sounds generic
Also fuck you graycel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You do realise incels are not found only here right? Many incels are on Reddit, 4Chan... incels in denial. And also off the Internet as well.
You still made your choice to join, nobody forced although it is trivial that I would have prefered not to be what I am.
I used to lurk on the reddit forums for a long time, they are all banned now though. 4chan is full of normies, r9k is infested with zoomers. Wizchan is dead. This is literally the last place to find an active community of actual incels. I guess we can never escape the normies, but I have seen a few threads already with people claiming they are incel but had sex in the last few years. It pisses me off, oh well, most things piss me off nowadays. Peace.

Vast majority of fakecels are just here to humblebrag & make themselves feel better about themselves because they got starfish sex with a landwhale one or two times, but i believe there should be a few very rare exceptions to when they should be allowed.

For example @itsOVER shouldn't have been banned even if he was a sexhaver, this is because firstly he was litereally KHHV until 23 & is a 5'7 manlet so he can easily relate to the users of this forum, but more importantly he gave alot of extremely high quality SEAmaxxing guides which i'm sure many users on here have actually used & i myself got alot of useful advice for the SEA trip i'm planning to go on soon. Aslong as he didn't brag about sexhaving he should've been allowed to stay because his posts were high IQ as fuck & were very useful.

Some are also nearcels They got laid once or so, but women find them disgusting and they didn’t have any experience after that.

they're incels but in denial

tbh if I ever got laid or got a gf, I would still post on incel forums and LARP. Incels have the best humour and personality

What about someone who had sex long ago but is now old and bald and it's over, like Nathan Larson? I think he has it worse than some young, gl, "mental"cel.

Because mods are trying to kill off this website.

Tbh. JFL at the "muh gatekeeping muh division :feelstastyman: " retards. The blackpilled normie rule is the only thing keeping literal fakecels here.

They are like Tee hee I haven't had sex for 1 week I'm basically an incel right now :feelsclown: Hopefully a stacy will come tonight I'll slay her brains out :chad:

Because they lack to mock us. And, in fact, a non-negligible portion of the larpers coming from Reddit is most likely incels in denial so they also have time to do that shit.

To feel better about their own pathetic lives.