Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many youngcels here?

Because it is obvious that it’s over. If you are in high school and have never interacted with a foid not related to you in your entire life then you are a truecel even if you are just 15 or 16.

I've been complaining about life on the internet since 13.

Also, I'm currently 15 years old
Are you done growing? since you said you're puberty began early. I mean if not you have a real chance of getting tall, 5´9 and at 15 you're growth spurt is about to begin.

Pretty much done growing. I had my growth sprout at 12 and reached a height of 5’8 and then in the past 3 years I only grew an inch. My face, body, and voice are all pretty much done developing thats why i’m often easily mistaken as an adult. One of my mothers friend who met me for the first time even thought that I was a college graduate because of how old I look for my age jfl. It’s over.
What the fuck. Imagine you hanging out with teenagers who look like teens and an adult calls the cops on you because you are an adult groping minors

Something similar to that already happened to me a year ago. I was 14 and I was really desperate to try and talk to a foid so I gained the confidence and messaged a girl who was 13 at the time that I thought was really cute on instagram, and I was really nervous at first when she actually responded to me, but the conversation was going well until she told me to send a face pic. I knew it was over from there, but I decided to send a pic of my face anyways and she literally responded “Kys you pedo catfishing prick.” and then blocked me because she thought I was an adult trying to groom minors by catfishing them. It truly fucking sucks looking a lot older for your age as a youngcel, you don’t even have the chance to talk to foids your own age because they suspect you as a pedo.:feelscry:
Holy shit that's extremely brutal. I'm early 20s and I get told I look like I'm in my late 20s, but being a teenager and looking like a full developed adult is just too brutal. My condolences.

Something similar to that already happened to me a year ago. I was 14 and I was really desperate to try and talk to a foid so I gained the confidence and messaged a girl who was 13 at the time that I thought was really cute on instagram, and I was really nervous at first when she actually responded to me, but the conversation was going well until she told me to send a face pic. I knew it was over from there, but I decided to send a pic of my face anyways and she literally responded “Kys you pedo catfishing prick.” and then blocked me because she thought I was an adult trying to groom minors by catfishing them. It truly fucking sucks looking a lot older for your age as a youngcel, you don’t even have the chance to talk to foids your own age because they suspect you as a pedo.:feelscry:
Bruh, I’m 24 and I literally look same as when I was 18.

I see guys here who are legit underage. Why? You are still developing you can't say it's over becasue you still don't know if your phyisical appareance is going to change in the next years. This is a good place to come after 21-22 years old, when your college phase is done and you are still virgin imo
if you are 16 and still an incel i would say your chances of being an incel for life are pretty huge.Very few people get decent/big growth spurts after 16
oldcels are often too brainwashed to accept the truth. youngcels are still Open and incorporating new info into their world views.

this too

legit highschool is lowest hypergamy. literally hypergamy only skyrockets from there
neh middleschool has lower hypergamy.Yubo and teen tinders exist these days,and the chances of her knowing those teen tinders should be lower compared to a high schooler.Even if you are chad,marrying at that age is almost impossible so there isn't even a point in thinking about it.sin is sin.

Last edited:
I don’t really know if that’s a good or bad thing tbh, some woman prefer men who look older but no too old to the point where they come of as “creepy” as foids like to say it, but then there are some foids who prefer younger looking men. I just hope I personally don’t age too fast because that would make everything way worse for me then it already is.
Depends on age, but after like 24, you need to look like a man, not a kid.

You can know at a very young age I believe.

I see guys here who are legit underage. Why? You are still developing you can't say it's over becasue you still don't know if your phyisical appareance is going to change in the next years. This is a good place to come after 21-22 years old, when your college phase is done and you are still virgin imo
Holw old are you brocel?

All the youngcels here piss me off to no end should be 18+ minimum. Imagine not even fully developing yet and having college ahead of you and coming here. Jfl.

Holw old are you brocel?

All the youngcels here piss me off to no end should be 18+ minimum. Imagine not even fully developing yet and having college ahead of you and coming here. Jfl.
24, what about you?

24, what about you?

I don't even know what to do anymore I just fucking wanna move to Asia asap but learning the fucking gook languages is blowing my fucking brain I will have to hire some fucking dirty gook hoe to teach me this shit tbh tbh because I am making 0 fucking progress and I've been trying to learn this shit for few months now.

My plan is very simple. Looksmaxx with scalp surgery + weight loss and gymmaxx. Learn a gook language, currently Mandarin. When I'm done with that shit I'll probably be my mid 26s which is like literally the final call before you should blow your head out because if you are cel past 27 its over tho really if you are cel past 25 is already very over.

So by 26 I go to China for a year on some shitty ass scholarship to study Chinese. Fuck as many gooks as possible while I'm there. Then idc what happens after that I can get shot in the head or executed by CCP for all I care by then.

I don't even know what to do anymore I just fucking wanna move to Asia asap but learning the fucking gook languages is blowing my fucking brain I will have to hire some fucking dirty gook hoe to teach me this shit tbh tbh because I am making 0 fucking progress and I've been trying to learn this shit for few months now.

My plan is very simple. Looksmaxx with scalp surgery + weight loss and gymmaxx. Learn a gook language, currently Mandarin. When I'm done with that shit I'll probably be my mid 26s which is like literally the final call before you should blow your head out because if you are cel past 27 its over tho really if you are cel past 25 is already very over.

So by 26 I go to China for a year on some shitty ass scholarship to study Chinese. Fuck as many gooks as possible while I'm there. Then idc what happens after that I can get shot in the head or executed by CCP for all I care by then.
I'm very realist to what can be archieved, what are your stats? It's fine if you don't want to answer.
How is your relationship to family? Good, bad?

I'm very realist to what can be archieved, what are your stats? It's fine if you don't want to answer.
How is your relationship to family? Good, bad?
I don't like my family they don't like me either don't really keep in contact anymore they are useless anyway won't help me.

I'm like slightly below average height, average to small dick 5inch something, 6inch bone pressed, 2/10 face 3/10 on a good day. Heavy balding its over for my hair gotta get scalp surgery to fix that shit because its ded srs over that is my number 1 issue I won't even try until then because with my balding I am ded srs 0.5/10 truecel. Without balding after the surgery maybe I'll up to 4/10 with all the other looksmaxxing like gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, color contactsmaxxing, makeup (no not the faggot one just the one that conceals skin flaws), etc, etc...

Also I'm originally a slav nigger and not even native, shitty ass bones, have a heavy accent even though I lived most of my life here and don't even know my homeland but since my parents didnt bother teaching me the language of the lands now my accent is forever fucked, weak asf because no gym for 3 years. Lost most of my muscle mass, got skinny fat, shitty ass eye color, shitty eyes, poorfag, wageslave, nocar, no driving license, 500$ in savings account, 1,000 xrp and 2,000 xlm in crypto. Brutally over.

At least I got a nice PC I bought myself from waveslaving money 3 years ago has a gtx 1080 in it :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

over buddy boyo.

I don't like my family they don't like me either don't really keep in contact anymore they are useless anyway won't help me.

I'm like slightly below average height, average to small dick 5inch something, 6inch bone pressed, 2/10 face 3/10 on a good day. Heavy balding its over for my hair gotta get scalp surgery to fix that shit because its ded srs over that is my number 1 issue I won't even try until then because with my balding I am ded srs 0.5/10 truecel. Without balding after the surgery maybe I'll up to 4/10 with all the other looksmaxxing like gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, color contactsmaxxing, makeup (no not the faggot one just the one that conceals skin flaws), etc, etc...

Also I'm originally a slav nigger and not even native, shitty ass bones, have a heavy accent even though I lived most of my life here and don't even know my homeland but since my parents didnt bother teaching me the language of the lands now my accent is forever fucked, weak asf because no gym for 3 years. Lost most of my muscle mass, got skinny fat, shitty ass eye color, shitty eyes, poorfag, wageslave, nocar, no driving license, 500$ in savings account, 1,000 xrp and 2,000 xlm in crypto. Brutally over.

At least I got a nice PC I bought myself from waveslaving money 3 years ago has a gtx 1080 in it :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

over buddy boyo.
Brutal. I usually suggest to take comfort in family but not having a family to rely on is worse than having no sex for sure. If you don't have a net of support, you are nobody. Definitively try your hardest to SEAmaxx but I doubt china would be a good target cos zoomers are getting crazy tall for rice, we talk about 5'9'' average height for zoomers, which is insane for gooks.
I'm not really on a similar boat but we have some things in common: I'm a manlet, balding, shit social skills and low tier normie facially. I hope your stocks go to the moon and you fuck some noodle whores.

i think there are lots of youngcels because it’s getting more brutal out there too quickly

also a lot of young men are blackpilled i think, or at least aware of the looks issue

You niggers said the same to me while I was still in hs yet it didn't help at all to prevent my eventual failure
Yes it is easier, for normies that is

literal 3/10 manlet trucels can ascend in hs, cause girls have way lower standards and are mostly limited by their social circle
absolutely retarded statement, i won't even bother asking for your reasoning because its impossible for it to exist in a logical way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back