Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many youngcels here?

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
I see guys here who are legit underage. Why? You are still developing you can't say it's over becasue you still don't know if your phyisical appareance is going to change in the next years. This is a good place to come after 21-22 years old, when your college phase is done and you are still virgin imo

Because @HidekiTojota brought them all over here so he can groom them (he grooms children)

yeah
@dreadtheblackpill is 6ft and still in HS yet rots here
people < 18 should be doing everything they can to ascend, there's literally no reason for them to be here
literal 3/10 manlet trucels can ascend in hs, cause girls have way lower standards and are mostly limited by their social circle

I'm 31, it is over

yeah
people < 18 should be doing everything they can to ascend, there's literally no reason for them to be here
literal 3/10 manlet trucels can ascend in hs, cause girls have way lower standards and are mostly limited by their social circle
Lol imagine being 6 ft in hs and rotting here just lol

indeed lmao
he'll claim his face is "deformed" but we all know that's not true
most here are 3-4/10, below average but not deformed
truly deformed people are incredibly rare statistically

Its just a bunch of faggots deeming its over for them already and not giving it a try in HS
They think that HS is the height of hypergamy. Foids are always hypergamous but if they think it’s bad in HS then they have NO IDEA what is headed their way.
as someone who missed out on teen love, it’s fucking brutal

Meh. Everyone is overthinking this and sounding like redditors. Most men know that they look bad/average very early on. I knew I was done for at 17 and my presence here years later proves it. Sure you will find some "late bloomers" but those transformations usually include guys losing weight or bulking up. I don't think your apperance will change drastically for the better past late teens.

Incel forums attract social outcasts cause everyone wants to belong somwhere (period) they create strong sense of identity and integrity. Young popular zoomers have tik tok accounts, instagram where they share all of their social experiences and funny moments, when you observe their great lives as lets say lonely 15 yo boy you can feel left alone and become self identified inkler when IRL you are LT normie.
Gen Z can’t stop it ngl there’s too many things you have to fulfill to have a social circle naturally

Meh. Everyone is overthinking this and sounding like redditors. Most men know that they look bad/average very early on. I knew I was done for at 17 and my presence here years later proves it. Sure you will find some "late bloomers" but those transformations usually include guys losing weight or bulking up. I don't think your apperance will change drastically for the better past late teens.
Realizing it is over at 17-18 is fine. There are people who are 14-15 here

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @Mainländer get a load of this

I actually think they aren't truecel tier but they come here to vent because of their loneliness and other side issues regarding inceldom. Most of them probably can and will get laid at some point

Not drastically, but every decime of looks increase improves your live. This is why I don't encourage to give up and try hard at least until 22-23 years old. I know some are definitively over before it began, but some others might get lucky and ascend in 18-22 year range.

At 21 I knew it was over. Guess what : it's still over. Fuck it. It's over.

you are coping hard if you think girls aren't less hypergamous in HS compared to after
no tinder + they can't go to bars/clubs either
i've seen literal subhumans ascend cause they were sociable
if i was still in HS i definitely wouldn't waste time rotting on incel forums
you'll understand once you get out, but it really is the best time of your life

You will regret rotting here. Don't say you weren't warned because you were, it's now or never you don't know how life is like after high school, you are legit living in a bubble.

yeah
@dreadtheblackpill

The social circle of highschool girls is HUGE. These sluts go out clubbing, visit different highschools or even travel abroad alone. When I was in HS there was a highschool nearby that was something like 95% female. In one class a guy was surrounded by 24 foids as the only guy in class. And he was STILL A VIRGIN. Those girls left him behind to have a lunch break with guys from different highschools.

you are coping hard if you think girls aren't less hypergamous in HS compared to after
no tinder + they can't go to bars/clubs either
i've seen literal subhumans ascend cause they were sociable
if i was still in HS i definitely wouldn't waste time rotting on incel forums
you'll understand once you get out, but it really is the best time of your life
you are the real coper if you believe that women arent just as hypergamous in hs

All the oldcels have roped.

Because incels exist in HS, you don't see the nerds and incels of high school ascending or transforming into chads
@Mainländer Is the one of the few people here that acknoledge the existence of youngcels, other people here are as bluepilled as normies when it comes to youngceldom.

Foids are literally losing their virginities at 14 with chad, how tf people still claim that young foids are not chad only?

Last edited:
you are the real coper if you believe that women arent just as hypergamous in hs
As a 33 yo cel. It gets worse in uni. And then it gets worse in the adult world.

But, it is your life. Some experiences cannot simply be transmitted through words. Though I sincerely hope you're not a cel by the time you reach my age.

Though I sincerely hope you're not a cel by the time you reach my age.
I can only hope. The way things are going now, its still pretty over for me tbh. Being sub5 and autistic is the ultimate death sentence.

Aspiecel, yes
I have a friend whose sister is aspie and it she were a man it would be extremely brutal.
Are you good with numbers, art? What did you gain by becoming socially shit?

yeah
Most brutal blackpill is when you realize that the standards increase after high school (especially when the foid went to university like most retards nowadays and then thinks that she is owed the world for making a shitty deal in regards to money).

I have a friend whose sister is aspie and it she were a man it would be extremely brutal.
Are you good with numbers, art? What did you gain by becoming socially shit?
Imagine being a female and aspie. Still tutorial mode unlike us, we literally live on nightmare mode.
I actually have always been pretty good with numbers/math, but I always hated art and never performed well in it. And to be honest, being socially shit has gotten me more friends.. online. Discord "friends" obviously come and go and those aren't really real friendships just like irl. I am always putting most of the effort in keeping the friendship alive. My experience here has been much more pleasant compared to other environments, I relate to everyone here and it is generally much more comfy than other places. I never relate to anyone in real life and they would never understand my problems because they are either A. women or B. stuck in their bluepilled fantasies.It is much easier for me to communicate with people online, like here. The only true friends I have is here.

Imagine being a female and aspie. Still tutorial mode unlike us, we literally live on nightmare mode.
I actually have always been pretty good with numbers/math, but I always hated art and never performed well in it. And to be honest, being socially shit has gotten me more friends.. online. Discord "friends" obviously come and go and those aren't really real friendships just like irl. I am always putting most of the effort in keeping the friendship alive. My experience here has been much more pleasant compared to other environments, I relate to everyone here and it is generally much more comfy than other places. I never relate to anyone in real life and they would never understand my problems because they are either A. women or B. stuck in their bluepilled fantasies.It is much easier for me to communicate with people online, like here. The only true friends I have is here.
Mentalcel is real. Idk why some here deny it, sure, if you are anxious because you don't have experience is one thing, but having autism, asperger, etc. is extremely brutal. There are many videos of guys with literal chad faces who are autist and are living in another dimention.

Mentalcel is real. Idk why some here deny it, sure, if you are anxious because you don't have experience is one thing, but having autism, asperger, etc. is extremely brutal. There are many videos of guys with literal chad faces who are autist and are living in another dimention.
I'm a tallcel mentalcel but also sub5. I always thought my height and playing soccer would help me ascend.. but no. It never did. With rising female hypergamy even in HS, it makes it even harder. Especially being blackpilled, I now know the truths that society does not want me to know about dating.

I'm a tallcel mentalcel but also sub5. I always thought my height and playing soccer would help me ascend.. but no. It never did. With rising female hypergamy even in HS, it makes it even harder. Especially being blackpilled, I now know the truths that society does not want me to know about dating.
6ft is not good enough for sub5 face + aspie. You could easily make do and slay if you were NT unless your face was monstruous which isn't.

Autistic chad still can fuck unless he's so autistic that he's screaming crazy shit and shitting his pants in public. but if your face is normie, being nt and non nt is what can cause you to either rot or to get some beckies

Autistic chad still can fuck unless he's so autistic that he's screaming crazy shit and shitting his pants in public. but if your face is normie, being nt and non nt is what can cause you to either rot or to get some beckies
High functioning autist chad yes, but if autism is even moderate it gets very very hard unless you happen to meet a hole so slutty she will lead all the way.

6ft is not good enough for sub5 face + aspie. You could easily make do and slay if you were NT unless your face was monstruous which isn't.
no height or sports for my face and aspergers, may as well just rope :feelscry::feelsrope:

I see guys here who are legit underage. Why? You are still developing you can't say it's over becasue you still don't know if your phyisical appareance is going to change in the next years. This is a good place to come after 21-22 years old, when your college phase is done and you are still virgin imo
oldcels are often too brainwashed to accept the truth. youngcels are still Open and incorporating new info into their world views.
Because @HidekiTojota brought them all over here so he can groom them (he grooms children)
this too
Its just a bunch of faggots deeming its over for them already and not giving it a try in HS
They think that HS is the height of hypergamy. Foids are always hypergamous but if they think it’s bad in HS then they have NO IDEA what is headed their way.
as someone who missed out on teen love, it’s fucking brutal
legit highschool is lowest hypergamy. literally hypergamy only skyrockets from there

20, i honestly never had a female friend or have talked to a girl outside of some school project context.

:lul: plenty of 6ft HS guys are incel, if not most. 6ft isn't even tall plus height doesn't matter if you have a subhuman face or are an aspie.

It's already over for us better to accept it early.

It's already over for us better to accept it early.
No its more like faggot mentality
You should be trying your best to fuck a foid before she discovers that she is entitled to chad only

I'm 5'2 and 19. It's most likely over

No its more like faggot mentality
You should be trying your best to fuck a foid before she discovers that she is entitled to chad only
That sounds good until you realize that in current year America 90%+ of 18 year old women have already been fucked and cummed inside by other men. And 95%+ have done at least blowjobs and other non-vaginal sex. Maybe try to reach out to some Elementarycels with this advice kek.

That sounds good until you realize that in current year America 90%+ of 18 year old women have already been fucked and cummed inside by other men. And 95%+ have done at least blowjobs and other non-vaginal sex.
I gagged

It's over unless you are Levi Ackerman, but I've seen so many women make fun of his height
Woman would still want Chad even after Killing hordes of man eating giants

This place should be 18+ at LEAST, with bans flying out to anyone admitting to be underaged.

Youngcels need to looksmaxx and try before giving up

This place should be 18+ at LEAST, with bans flying out to anyone admitting to be underaged.
Yeah, that seems like the age where you truly know, it’s over.

yeah
So, just JBmaxx?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back