Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Why Are There So Many White Women in Korea?”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Last edited:
Women blame men for what they themselves do. Nothing new really. Also doesn't surprise me that they idealize Korean men because of K-drama and K-pop, women don't live in reality.

kpop maxxing is working greatly and i remember seeing an article saying that the average height for koreans is pretty tall compared to other ricecels plus korea have the highest number of good looking rice men so that's not a suprise
the average korean guy is probably like this which is pretty great

83,200+ Korean Man Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...
Korean men are wearing makeup for that 'chok-chok' look. There's an  economic reason why | CBC News
83,200+ Korean Man Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock |  Korean man isolated, Korean man laptop, Korean man smartphone

and i am sure the numver of pretty boys like these is pretty high
How do people think of korean boys? - Quora
handsome korean boy - Puzzle Factory
What are the male beauty standards in South Korea? - Quora

i do think that some of them even can mog some white chads but that depends on the preference of the toilets

Tales from the ramen shop

Kpoopill destroyed me :feelsping:

How many of these are white? This data itself is meaningless, given that there are a lot of countries with more female tourists and I never denied that they receive a lot of female tourists
Yeah OP needs to get his facts check. Even Korean men know shitskin foids like them better than mayowhores. I lurked a Korean Incel sub for sometime and they talked about how Middle Eastern women like them more than Europeans.

This woman in this tweet is trying to rile Passport bros up.

Women blame men for what they themselves do. Nothing new really. Also doesn't surprise me that they idealize Korean men because of K-drama and K-pop, women don't live in reality.
:yes:

Is k-pop more popular there?
Extremely. Even in Aznmasculinity subs or kpop groups it's mostly Latinas and Arab women. Curryfoids like kpop too. I would say only ugly autistic weeby mayofoids who got rejected/unapproached by white chads go to Korea.

So she traveled to Korea expecting to find hordes of white male sexpats and found hordes of white female sexpats instead. So why exactly is she so offended by this? It really sounds like she's trying to cockblock ricecels, probably mad she traveled to Korea expecting to hook up with white Chad and only found white beckies jfl :lul: @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo

So why exactly is she so offended by this? It really sounds like she's trying to cockblock ricecels
100% cockblocking. Whites of both genders can't ever let Asian men have a win even on their own turf. Those poor Korean men...someone needs to protect them from women throwing themselves at them.

Last edited:
Kpopmaxxing is the biggest victory for Chinkcels.

However, the the chinkcels will not benefit from this. It's for normie chinks and changs only.

Extremely. Even in Aznmasculinity subs or kpop groups it's mostly Latinas and Arab women. Curryfoids like kpop too. I would say only ugly autistic weeby mayofoids who got rejected/unapproached by white chads go to Korea.
Interesting. I wonder what makes it more appealing to ethnic foids than mayo ones? Got any guesses?

Interesting. I wonder what makes it more appealing to ethnic foids than mayo ones? Got any guesses?
Ethnic foids get rejected by their own men and white men.
They watch Kdramas and think Korean Changs won't reject them imo. Korean Changs hate ethnic femoids lol. They are Asian Stacy/White Only.

Just be chang proven once again

I'd guess it's because ethnic countries are less effective at producing anti-Asian-male media than White countries. (Not that they wouldn't if they could.) Also, women outside the first world emphasize finances more, something Asian men might be known for.

It's been like that forever. It's SEA and other east asian women going into Korea for top tier asian men/getting betabuxxed

and White men going in to cuck them

as shown via marriage statistics and tourism statistics

Korean men date down to SEA and Chinese

Korean women date up to white men

As shown by statistics

Koreans have a state funded propaganda machine tho and billions of tiny dick incel ricecels clinging onto them as their last hope to increase the brutal asian male SMV so they try to push propaganda like in OP to cope. But there is 0 statistical evidence for their cope

Last edited:
There aren't
I'd guess it's because ethnic countries are less effective at producing anti-Asian-male media than White countries. (Not that they wouldn't if they could.) Also, women outside the first world emphasize finances more, something Asian men might be known for.
Just be chang proven once again
They watch Kdramas and think Korean Changs won't reject them imo. Korean Changs hate ethnic femoids lol. They are Asian Stacy/White Only.
Kpopmaxxing is the biggest victory for Chinkcels.

However, the the chinkcels will not benefit from this. It's for normie chinks and changs only.
So she traveled to Korea expecting to find hordes of white male sexpats and found hordes of white female sexpats instead. So why exactly is she so offended by this? It really sounds like she's trying to cockblock ricecels, probably mad she traveled to Korea expecting to hook up with white Chad and only found white beckies jfl :lul: @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo
Kpoopill destroyed me :feelsping:
kpop maxxing is working greatly and i remember seeing an article saying that the average height for koreans is pretty tall compared to other ricecels plus korea have the highest number of good looking rice men so that's not a suprise
the average korean guy is probably like this which is pretty great

83,200+ Korean Man Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...
Korean men are wearing makeup for that 'chok-chok' look. There's an  economic reason why | CBC News'chok-chok' look. There's an  economic reason why | CBC News
83,200+ Korean Man Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock |  Korean man isolated, Korean man laptop, Korean man smartphone

and i am sure the numver of pretty boys like these is pretty high
How do people think of korean boys? - Quora
handsome korean boy - Puzzle Factory
What are the male beauty standards in South Korea? - Quora

i do think that some of them even can mog some white chads but that depends on the preference of the toilets
Chang cock
debunked thread in my reply above

debunked thread in my reply above
What? I was specifically replying about how brown women are more amenable to yellow men than white women. What part of that are you debunking, exactly?

Last edited:
It's been like that forever. It's SEA and other east asian women going into Korea for top tier asian men/getting betabuxxed

and White men going in to cuck them

as shown via marriage statistics and tourism statistics

View attachment 741366
View attachment 741367

As shown by statistics

Koreans have a state funded propaganda machine tho and billions of tiny dick incel ricecels clinging onto them as their last hope to increase the brutal asian male SMV so they try to push propaganda like in OP to cope. But there is 0 statistical evidence for their cope
Great post, this kpopmaxxing thing is ultra bullshit

View attachment 741367

As shown by statistics

Bruh, that second screenshot is a fake (at least for the US figures), and a pretty bad one:lul::lul::lul:.

Look at the numbers, they don't add up at all, it claims that there's almost four times as many US husbands as there are US spouses in total:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, as well as there being just some 28 thousand foreign husbands when the Chinese and American numbers alone are almost that together:feelshaha:.

I copypasted the text and this is the actual table:

TheRealTable

2,801 US husbands, 1,802 US wives. Two Korean guys with US wives for every three Korean chicks with US husbands. Still doesn't really add up, as the claimed total is 3,883 (dunno why that is, maybe some are getting ignored or something, they mention that the naturalization status plays a role in this), but it's nowhere near as insane as in the previous image, and the totals at the bottom actually add up there.

Not to mention that those numbers are pretty similar to the ones posted in this thread:

Also, it's one of the by far most equitable gender ratios there, everything else, even the Japanese and Taiwanese (who are both as wealthy as the Koreans), are just getting ruthlessly cucked by Korean Changs:feelsugh:, with some 10 wives per every husband from those countries:worryfeels:.

Only ethnic foids from sandland, Sea and blacks are into kpopmaxxed ricecels because they have high testosterone, dark skin and dyke tendencies with no ability to act upon it so they compensate by idolizing and worshipping pale skinned pretty boys on kdrama to satisfy their lesbian tendencies while simultaneously avoid being considered lesbian.

Both of these sound pretty reasonable, esp. in conjunction.

Bruh, that second screenshot is a fake (at least for the US figures), and a pretty bad one:lul::lul::lul:.

Look at the numbers, they don't add up at all, it claims that there's almost four times as many US husbands as there are US spouses in total:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, as well as there being just some 28 thousand foreign husbands when the Chinese and American numbers alone are almost that together:feelshaha:.

I copypasted the text and this is the actual table:

View attachment 741406

2,801 US husbands, 1,802 US wives. Two Korean guys with US wives for every three Korean chicks with US husbands. Still doesn't really add up, as the claimed total is 3,883 (dunno why that is, maybe some are getting ignored or something, they mention that the naturalization status plays a role in this), but it's nowhere near as insane as in the previous image, and the totals at the bottom actually add up there.

Not to mention that those numbers are pretty similar to the ones posted in this thread:

Also, it's one of the by far most equitable gender ratios there, everything else, even the Japanese and Taiwanese (who are both as wealthy as the Koreans), are just getting ruthlessly cucked by Korean Changs:feelsugh:, with some 10 wives per every husband from those countries:worryfeels:.
Regarding the numbers not adding up, I checked the Wikiwand source and the number of wives should have been 1082 instead of 1802, in which case everything does add up. This would make the ratio closer to 3:1, but that's still nowhere near 10:1 :feelsUnreal:

if u look at marriage stats in japan

and then comapre it to how many of each race are in japan

an American man is 5.14x more likely to be married to a Japanese woman than a Korean man is

a British man is 4.46x more likely to be married to a japanese woman than a Korean man is

white men have 5x more smv than korean men in japan

koreans are incels and u live in a fantasy

Regarding the numbers not adding up, I checked the Wikiwand source and the number of wives should have been 1082 instead of 1802, in which case everything does add up. This would make the ratio closer to 3:1, but that's still nowhere near 10:1 :feelsUnreal:
I see, thanks:feelsokman:. That also lines up just about perfectly with the numbers/ratio mentioned in the thread I linked.

That's the thing though, as nasty as that ratio is, it is still one of the most equitable ones on that table:shock::feelshaha:. As I alredy mentioned, Japan and Taiwan, despite being similarly rich to South Korea, have 10:1 ratios in favour of Korean men marrying women from those countries instead of the reverse, Russia is even worse (free Slavpill:feelsautistic:, nice:feelshaha:), Vietnam, Uzbekistan and Mongolia are about 15:1, Philippines are over 20:1 and Thailand is an absolute massacre at 50:1:fuk:.

Koreans might be getting cucked a bit by Anglos there, but it's nowhere near the level that they are cucking every nation around or near them.

View attachment 741581

if u look at marriage stats in japan

and then comapre it to how many of each race are in japan

an American man is 5.14x more likely to be married to a Japanese woman than a Korean man is

a British man is 4.46x more likely to be married to a japanese woman than a Korean man is

white men have 5x more smv than korean men in japan

koreans are incels and u live in a fantasy
We were talking about the Korean statistics though, not Japanese. Don't see how I'm living in a fantasy for pointing out what the data is:feelsugh:.

Interesting stat, but it's hard to make any serious conclusions from such specific data without other context. A pretty big number of Western guys who move to Japan do so specifically to try to score a Japanese woman, while a lot of Korean guys who migrate there do so for economic reasons and could already be maried before they come to Japan, so of course it's going to be skewed in this way. Comparing those two in such a manner doesn't make much sense. The only real way to compare those two would be to compare the total percentages of Korean and Western males in Japan who are married to anyone at all. If those Korean guys are marrying Japanese women at lower proportions than Western guys do because they are marrying their own women (as I'd bet is the case), then not only they aren't incel at all, they're doing exactly what they need to be doing, that is, mate-guarding their women to prevent foreigners from taking them.

Not to mention that, even if what you're insinuating is true and Koreans living in Japan are incels, then it's good that they have their own country right next door where, as the stats clearly show, they're doing rather well, isn't it?

I see, thanks:feelsokman:. That also lines up just about perfectly with the numbers/ratio mentioned in the thread I linked.

That's the thing though, as nasty as that ratio is, it is still one of the most equitable ones on that table:shock::feelshaha:. As I alredy mentioned, Japan and Taiwan, despite being similarly rich to South Korea, have 10:1 ratios in favour of Korean men marrying women from those countries instead of the reverse, Russia is even worse (free Slavpill:feelsautistic:, nice:feelshaha:), Vietnam, Uzbekistan and Mongolia are about 15:1, Philippines are over 20:1 and Thailand is an absolute massacre at 50:1:fuk:.

Koreans might be getting cucked a bit by Anglos there, but it's nowhere near the level that they are cucking every nation around or near them.
I guess we know who's replacing the rôle of the whites in the dating market when they inevitably die out.

Not to mention that, even if what you're insinuating is true and Koreans living in Japan are incels, then it's good that they have their own country right next door where, as the stats clearly show, they're doing rather well, isn't it?
they can betabuxx SEA farmer girls, great achievement

theyre incel ricecels