Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many spics in the United States ?

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Major
★★
In Edmonton it's mostly philipinos and occasionally some spics but I don't see them that often and I'm not a fan of them because they are low IQ and ugly looking.

because its near mexico genius

It's because of the Mexican American war, (Texas, California, New Mexico & Arizona) Used to be apart of Mexico & the geography. North America is nearer to Latin America than Europe.

It's because America is next to LATAM, so spics are nearby

because we don't a have great border wall of America to keep them out like China did with the Mongols unfortunately

Last edited:
Corporate America squeezed the chicken farmer out of Puerto Rico. Now the retards breed like rabbits and spread disease. Negro intermixture
makes every latino rican spic slimeball worse than Mexican. Their corrupted language, high_NT machismo, and domino playing also piss me off.

IMG 3107

The same reason why there are so many MENAs in Europe. Ethnics abandon their shitholes at the first chance they get and migrate to the nearest countries with the highest living standards

Last edited:
When I go to Walmart I'm the only white person there. Even the music they play is boom shicka boom

Jews want to continue to multiracialize the white majority.
Businessmen want workers.
Republicans serve businessmen.
Democrats want voters.

And whites are told to shut up, which they promptly do, and turn to their churches and flag and beer and pickup trucks and serving the zog military to cope.