Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there so many Rice + Curry Simps?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You're basically the most worthless in the eyes of femoids regardless of what you do. Even worse when you look at how foids from your own race treat you.

The least you can do is not give them any of your hard-earned money while they go off to suck off some low class chad you hate so much.

Thats why I have trouble pitying them sometimes. They are not even trying to help themselves!

Come on man curries are chads stop coping

@curryZoomercoomer

Just Be Rice

Just Be Curry

it's not just fucking curry and rice simping, its white guys and other races. I doubt any curry is going on only fans and is even going to buy anything from them with his hard earned rupees, if a curry wants bobs he will do this

Our parents beat us. We are also small, unatheletic, and incapable of fighting fairly

They are delusional bluepilled cucks who spend their lives chasing bob and vegana. They just won't accept that it never began for them. Stupid low IQ simps.

They are delusional bluepilled cucks who spend their lives chasing bob and vegana. They just won't accept that it never began for them. Stupid low IQ simps.
every man is bluepilled at the start, cant blame them.
Our parents beat us. We are also small, unatheletic, and incapable of fighting fairly
this basically, curries and rices are at the bottom, I cage each time I see them fighting on looksmax

That’s cool but being a greycel is making me wanna rope. Tips on ascending from greyceldom

gmmmmm vanessa

every man is bluepilled at the start, cant blame them.
Yes, but internet is available even in their shitty countries, its their job to acknowledge the blackpill and educate themselves about the true nature of holes. But they willingly shield themselves from the truth and choose to remain delusional. They are to blame.

Yes, but internet is available even in their shitty countries, its their job to acknowledge the blackpill and educate themselves about the true nature of holes. But they willingly shield themselves from the truth and choose to remain delusional. They are to blame.
You realise nearly every man is bluepilled? Maybe less than 1% of the population is blackpilled. You cant blame the average white incel for being bluepilled and simping to foids.

Probably got told the same old lie that hard work pays off by their boomer parents. Shit like that happens regardless of race though.

Desperation for pussy + constantly being exposed to bluepill ideology

Have you not noticed only the worthless ones have to simp?

Curries are very weird. I dont think theyre simps because theyre desperate and ugly because those guys are really confident and prescient.
They have REALLY high sex drive but theyre low T and no matter how many times they get rejected their brains cant comprehend it.
Idk there is probably something with indian men being really really retarded.
western curries act normal but those from india are retarded.
i guess letting people shit on the streets will rot their brains

Because of the parents. Both curry and rice parents only put emphasis on education and sometimes religion. ((Education)) teaches men to be betas which is unappealing to women.

You're basically the most worthless in the eyes of femoids regardless of what you do. Even worse when you look at how foids from your own race treat you.

The least you can do is not give them any of your hard-earned money while they go off to suck off some low class chad you hate so much.

Thats why I have trouble pitying them sometimes. They are not even trying to help themselves!
Yes Indians are the biggest simps I have ever seen especially in urban areas like Ahmedabad, Mumbai etc. They put women on a pedestal. It is also fault of their culture. They would even treat beautiful women as their Devi(godess). You really don't know how bad the simping problem here is. Also in north indian urban areas feminism is ver popular. But that doesn't mean women are educated or do jobs equal to men. This feminism only applies for their priveleges. They are such simps that if some ugly guy(or anyone but applies more to ugly guys) comments on a hot girl, they as "Don't you have mother or sister at home" implying that we should respect everyone of them as our mother or sister. They will also come to beat you. Once I got the mother-sister question and replied the guy that I am not sister fucker like him. He came to beat me but I easily got his throat and slammed him. The problem comes when these people come in a gang to beat people. Yes they are such simps that commenting on a girl will trigger simps and they will come in gang to beat you up. So I avoid even talking to foids so that I don't land in trouble.

Bluepill and many incels

Legit thread. Look at the comments on any girl's youtube video and you will see multiple names like "Sandeep Ganesh" writing "please to be posting more video my beautiful jasmine flower". JFL curries not only are physically repulsive but they reak of desperation, it is pathetic.

Yes they are such simps that commenting on a girl will trigger simps and they will come in gang to beat you up.

That's not Feminism, that's Conservatism. In Conservative Societies, Women get paired off with partners at the approval of their fathers, and all unwarranted relations are targeted. In the name of Family Honor, etc.

Also, it's Christians and South Indian girls with Dark Skin that have the worst inferiority complexes and so they are the most likely to sell out their people, and also Christians tend to be South Indians.

The most ethnic/exotic people are always the ones with the worst inferiority complexes.

Last edited:
The bluepill mindset is strong

That's not Feminism, that's Conservatism. In Conservative Societies, Women get paired off with partners at the approval of their fathers, and all unwarranted relations are targeted. In the name of Family Honor, etc.

Also, it's Christians and South Indian girls with Dark Skin that have the worst inferiority complexes and so they are the most likely to sell out their people, and also Christians tend to be South Indians.

The most ethnic/exotic people are always the ones with the worst inferiority complexes.
No this is not that. There is no father or family involved here. They are just simpls. Also South Indians with dark skin have it. But many south INdians and Christians have fair skin because they are either descendent of Brahmins(syrian christian) or have portugese genes(goans). Especially Christians of Kerala, Nairs of Kerala and other castes on same level have a superiority comlex even to whites. Also South is mainly Hindu, Christians are more spread out in India. Also I don't know where you got this Idea of "christians" having this complex. I have not seen or don't communicate with Christians with Darker skin but mostly Hindus or Christians have the same culture.

While in North India all the castes below Brahmins have inferiority complex to Whites. I have many Brahmin friends, they are the only people who don't seem to have this problem and their Women are better. While if you compared North Indian women to south Indian women, South Indian Women don't fall for white people as much as north indian women who are compelete whores. Same with Men including me. I don't like European women over a Nair or Nasrani Women.

Last edited:
Then why are 90% cucks on the internet white?

Every curry I know irl is a gigasimp lol

Same with Men including me. I don't like European women over a Nair or Nasrani Women.

In Conservative Societies, you get beaten for trying to talk to women without their Father's permission/approval.

That's not true, first those 'syrian christians' are not even high-caste, they just larp as them just like muslims do. Portuguese blood is also very marginal. And that's incorrect, the indians and ethnics in general that fall over white people are the very dark/exotic ones that think everything about the West/Christianity is superior and how they're inferior. Tamils like the Tamil Tigers and their refugee spawn are the worst when it comes to this, they hate other Indians and Sri Lankans yet worship the West and want the West to 'save' them.

Pakistanis and North Indians are far more hostile to the West/Western culture than Southerners are, you can't deny that.

Last edited:
In Conservative Societies, you get beaten for trying to talk to women without their Father's permission/approval.

That's not true, first those 'syrian christians' are not even high-caste, they just larp as them just like muslims do. Portuguese blood is also very marginal. And that's incorrect, the indians and ethnics in general that fall over white people are the very dark/exotic ones that think everything about the West/Christianity is superior and how they're inferior. Tamils like the Tamil Tigers and their refugee spawn are the worst when it comes to this, they hate other Indians and Sri Lankans yet worship the West and want the West to 'save' them.

Pakistanis and North Indians are more hostile to the West/Western culture than Southerners are.
I am not talking about families here. It is just simps who put women on pedestal. Most of them are friendzoned.

I think you are severly misinformed. Syrian Christians were descendants of Brahmins (which has no real proof) but we can see that they enjoyed the same priveleges as Brahmins in historical texts. Other obvious fact is that many oldest Syrian Christian families have a Brahmin branch to in their family, e.g., Nedumpally family. Their Genetics also says they have Aryan plus middle eastern ancestory. While Muslims are descendants of Nair Women who were fucked by arabic traders so they were also considered as Nairs. Also most Christians I have seen have fair or light brown skin(I live in Gujarat who also have some rajput Christians). Since many North Indian Christians are converted by Portugese, I think they may have those genes.

I only speak for Kerala here but compared to North India Kerala has very little west admiration. For example if I speak in smooth English in North they see me as some sort of intellectual. In Kerala if I speak English without any reason they will do a expression called "pucham" which is like looking down upon. Also Malayalees use many racist slurrs to denote North Indians and also some slangs to denote whites. Othe example of this is in Bolywood. Bollywood actors are required to confirm to western standars and their styles. Like 6 packs, having shaved chest and also wear western clothes because the girls in North India like that more. While in Mollywood actors who have more of a native style are more appreciated by Women. Whether it be beard, Chest hair and wearing traiditional clothes. Many actors like Tovino Thomas and Unni Mukundan did try to bring more western style like having six packs and shaved chest etc. but they were rejected until they also became more native.

Also I think this race thing is bullshit. I have a black tamil friend who gets a absolute white girlfriend while I do not.

Last edited:
I am not talking about families here. It is just simps who put women on pedestal. Most of them are friendzoned.

I think you are severly misinformed. Syrian Christians were descendants of Brahmins (which has no real proof) but we can see that they enjoyed the same priveleges as Brahmins in historical texts. Other obvious fact is that many oldest Syrian Christian families have a Brahmin branch to in their family, e.g., Nedumpally family. Their Genetics also says they have Aryan plus middle eastern ancestory. While Muslims are descendants of Nair Women who were fucked by arabic traders so they were also considered as Nairs. Also most Christians I have seen have fair or light brown skin(I live in Gujarat who also have some rajput Christians). Since many North Indian Christians are converted by Portugese, I think they may have those genes.

I only speak for Kerala here but compared to North India Kerala has very little west admiration. For example if I speak in smooth English in North they see me as some sort of intellectual. In Kerala if I speak English without any reason they will do a expression called "pucham" which is like looking down upon. Also Malayalees use many racist slurrs to denote North Indians and also some slangs to denote whites. Othe example of this is in Bolywood. Bollywood actors are required to confirm to western standars and their styles. Like 6 packs, having shaved chest and also wear western clothes because the girls in North India like that more. While in Mollywood actors who have more of a native style are more appreciated by Women. Whether it be beard, Chest hair and wearing traiditional clothes. Many actors like Tovino Thomas and Unni Mukundan did try to bring more western style like having six packs and shaved chest etc. but they were rejected until they also became more native.

Also I think this race thing is bullshit. I have a black tamil friend who gets a absolute white girlfriend while I do not.

'Syrian Christians' have basically no Middle Eastern ancestry, only Jews do.

They're genetically similar to the average South Indian overall.

You see more hostility and radical anti-western ideologies in Pakistan/North India than South India at the end of the day.

I only speak for Kerala here but compared to North India Kerala has very little west admiration.

Also, people wear suits and 'western clothes' in Arabic and Farsi movies, I don't see how can you necessarily call that 'pro-western', unless you're trying to suggest that arabs & iranians are more pro-western than south indians are, which is ludicrous.

North Indians/Pakistanis are similar to Middle Easterners in that regard.

You see more hostility and radical anti-western ideologies in Pakistan/North India than South India at the end of the day.
Yes they have anti-western ideologies. True. But most people love western or modern things. Anti western doesn't mean they dont have complex. North also has more more anti muslims. It is because they were invaded and persecuted many times. Anti west is not anti west but more of anti modern. Which is good to stop the degeneracy of people. But the problem is that most people don't follow it.

The study you put didn't have enough test samples. Nasranis are more ANI than other South Indians. There is a community called Knanaya among them which have come from Middle east and they have inter bred. But now Knanayas do not marry out of their race to protect their "purity". But it does prove that they may have middle eastern genes.

They are the most deprived and so the most desperate

North also has more more anti muslims. It is because they were invaded and persecuted many times. Anti west is not anti west but more of anti modern. Which is good to stop the degeneracy of people. But the problem is that most people don't follow it.

It is followed more in Pakistan/Northern India than it is in Southern India. Because Islamic culture is foreign just like Western Culture, which prove my point that they're more hostile to foreigners and foreign ideologies than South Indians. @Arya

It is followed more in Pakistan/Northern India than it is in Southern India. Because Islamic culture is foreign just like Western Culture, which prove my point that they're more hostile to foreigners and foreign ideologies than South Indians. @Arya
Hostile to foreigners doesn't mean they don't have a complex. They are not hostile to Whites. The people you are talking about are just hostile to western or modern culture. But normal people love modern culture compared to people in South or at least Kerala. Modernising is done everywhere but modernising also leads to degeneracy. Kerala is more hostile to LGBT and Feminism than they are hostile to any race or community. Because these ideologies or their side effects cause degeneracy which is against traditional culture of Kerala.

If you look at the newer generations of NOrth, they all are westernised. Same with Kerala but they are more traditional. North Indians were never traditionally anti islam it is a new trend. The main point is that Kerala men and women prefer men with more malayalee traits than outer traits.

Tbh from what I have seen north Indians actually believe we wuzz kangz and most obcs believe they were UC and aren't lower caste similarly lower caste believe caste system wasn't oppression in satyug but became so later on. They believe every modern technology is from the Vedas and we were liberal , secular and feminists but also don't want to give female rights , hate women and don't respect freedom of thought and speech. They think of themselves as modern but are the most conservative that's why they are feminists for other people's sister , mother and gf but can't stand freedom of their own women. They lose their shit if someone has sex with their sister and will hunt him down and won't allow their GFS any personal space but would start bashing other men for doing the same. They are patriarchal and simps at the same time they are patriarchal for the women in their own life and simps for women who aren't their sisters or gfs/wife

Hostile to foreigners doesn't mean they don't have a complex. They are not hostile to Whites. The people you are talking about are just hostile to western or modern culture. But normal people love modern culture compared to people in South or at least Kerala. Modernising is done everywhere but modernising also leads to degeneracy. Kerala is more hostile to LGBT and Feminism than they are hostile to any race or community. Because these ideologies or their side effects cause degeneracy which is against traditional culture of Kerala.

If you look at the newer generations of NOrth, they all are westernised. Same with Kerala but they are more traditional. North Indians were never traditionally anti islam it is a new trend. The main point is that Kerala men and women prefer men with more malayalee traits than outer traits.

North India/Pakistan rape feminist foids, in South India - feminist foids - have more freedom. North Indians have been anti-muslim for hundreds of years, that's why Pakistan was created. Yet Kerala is more supportive of Islam and Christianity - both of which are foreign cultural traits, and Christianity in particular is pro-Western.

Wrong

North India/Pakistan rape feminist foids, in South India - feminist foids - have more freedom. North Indians have been anti-muslim for hundreds of years, that's why Pakistan was created. Yet Kerala is more supportive of Islam and Christianity - both of which are foreign cultural traits, and Christianity in particular is pro-Western.
Bruh. Kerala's Christianity doesn't have any connection to west. India had Christians before Europe. The first rebellion against europeans in India was started by these Christians because the portugese were attacking their native Christianity. This event is known as Coonan cross oath. Muslims are still our own people. They are not foreign to us. They just mixed into us. North India has much more priveleged Feminists especially in Mumbai-Gujarat region. Some Political fools are making fools of North Indians for Votebank. Traditionally the fights were never communal. Mughals were supported by Hindus and Marathas had many mulla soldiers. Muslims in North are still the same as Hindus. Hating them will not solve any inceldom or will not make India any superpower. Nor is the west enemy. Enemy is Degeneracy. There is a difference between western and Modern Culture. Modern Culture already ruined Western Culture. India has much better social structure compared to that.

Tbh from what I have seen north Indians actually believe we wuzz kangz and most obcs believe they were UC and aren't lower caste similarly lower caste believe caste system wasn't oppression in satyug but became so later on. They believe every modern technology is from the Vedas and we were liberal , secular and feminists but also don't want to give female rights , hate women and don't respect freedom of thought and speech. They think of themselves as modern but are the most conservative that's why they are feminists for other people's sister , mother and gf but can't stand freedom of their own women. They lose their shit if someone has sex with their sister and will hunt him down and won't allow their GFS any personal space but would start bashing other men for doing the same. They are patriarchal and simps at the same time they are patriarchal for the women in their own life and simps for women who aren't their sisters or gfs/wife
Can you explain that to the other guy. I've been saying that in North India/Pakistan Feminist Foids get raped, whereas in South India they have more freedom.
Bruh. Kerala's Christianity doesn't have any connection to west. India had Christians before Europe. The first rebellion against europeans in India was started by these Christians because the portugese were attacking their native Christianity. This event is known as Coonan cross oath. Muslims are still our own people. They are not foreign to us. They just mixed into us. North India has much more priveleged Feminists especially in Mumbai-Gujarat region. Some Political fools are making fools of North Indians for Votebank. Traditionally the fights were never communal. Mughals were supported by Hindus and Marathas had many mulla soldiers. Muslims in North are still the same as Hindus. Hating them will not solve any inceldom or will not make India any superpower. Nor is the west enemy. Enemy is Degeneracy. There is a difference between western and Modern Culture. Modern Culture already ruined Western Culture. India has much better social structure compared to that.

There is no difference between 'Western' and 'Modern' culture. It's the same thing. The majority of Indian Christians belong to a sect that is either in communion with the Vatican or is Protestant - they're Western Christians, part of Western culture. Only a minority remain Oriental Orthodox.

Mughals were foreign ricecels that happened to be muslim - it's the Persian word for Mongol.

The West is exporting degeneracy and pro-lgbt propaganda, there is no difference between 'degeneracy' and 'Western Culture'. China is becoming a superpower precisely BECAUSE they persecute Muslims which is the only want to prevent them from committing terrorist acts.

Last edited:

There is no difference between 'Western' and 'Modern' culture. It's the same thing. The majority of Indian Christians belong to a sect that is either in communion with the Vatican or is Protestant - they're Western Christians, part of Western culture. Only a minority remain Oriental Orthodox.

Mughals were foreign ricecels that happened to be muslim - it's the Persian word for Mongol.

The West is exporting degeneracy and pro-lgbt propaganda, there is no difference between 'degeneracy' and 'Western Culture'. China is becoming a superpower precisely BECAUSE they persecute Muslims which is the only want to prevent them from committing terrorist acts.
Protestants can be termed as "western". Most of Catholics have different culture. Communion with vatican doesn't mean it is not independent.

Also Western culture 200 years ago is western culture. They are more racist and anti lgbt, while Indian culture accepted LGBT grps from Ancient times. Modern culture brings degeneracy. It originated in west but it is not same as western culture. China is not superpower because of persecution of muslims. Don't bring foolish politics here. China is superpower due to its superior intellectual government and Socialist Capitalist system.

Protestants can be termed as "western". Most of Catholics have different culture. Communion with vatican doesn't mean it is not independent.

Also Western culture 200 years ago is western culture. They are more racist and anti lgbt, while Indian culture accepted LGBT grps from Ancient times. Modern culture brings degeneracy. It originated in west but it is not same as western culture. China is not superpower because of persecution of muslims. Don't bring foolish politics here. China is superpower due to its superior intellectual government and Socialist Capitalist system.

Catholics literally created Western Christianity, it's the Latin Rite vs. the Greek Rite, Protestants originally began as Catholics that protested the pope. Beyond Catholics and Eastern Orthodox (Greek Rite), you have the Oriental Orthodox (Aramaic) which is proper Middle Eastern.

Protestants & Catholics = Western Culture, Eastern Orthodox = Borderline Western, Oriental Orthodox = Fully Middle Eastern.

Only the Oriental Orthodox Christians are non-Western.

Modern Western Culture is the natural evolution of that 200yr Western culture, 'All Men are Created Equal' is a tenet of the Enlightenment, it's just that 200 hundred years ago 'lower races' were considered literal sub-humans/animals and not humans.

They are a superpower because they know how to do deal with fifth column agitators with dual loyalties, of which muslims are the most likely to be (alongside Jews).

Catholics literally created Western Christianity, it's the Latin Rite vs. the Greek Rite, Protestants originally began as Catholics that protested the pope. Beyond Catholics and Eastern Orthodox (Greek Rite), you have the Oriental Orthodox (Aramaic) which is proper Middle Eastern.

Protestants & Catholics = Western Culture, Eastern Orthodox = Borderline Western, Oriental Orthodox = Fully Middle Eastern.

Only the Oriental Orthodox Christians are non-Western.

Modern Western Culture is the natural evolution of that 200yr Western culture, 'All Men are Created Equal' is a tenet of the Enlightenment, it's just that 200 hundred years ago 'lower races' were considered literal sub-humans/animals and not humans.

They are a superpower because they know how to do deal with fifth column agitators with dual loyalties, of which muslims are the most likely to be (alongside Jews).
Christians in every place are different. There are 23 different catholic churches who have different cultures. Muslims have dual loyalities yes.It is a good thing to keep muslim population anywhere under check. I don't know abt jews, I have never met jews.

Christians in every place are different. There are 23 different catholic churches who have different cultures. Muslims have dual loyalities yes.It is a good thing to keep muslim population anywhere under check. I don't know abt jews, I have never met jews.

Those Catholic Churches follow Vatican Orders, you think the Vatican - located in the epicenter of Western culture - Rome, isn't Western? lol

Only Oriental Orthodox kept their independence, and Middle Eastern influenced cultures.

Those Catholic Churches follow Vatican Orders, you think the Vatican - located in the epicenter of Western culture - Rome, isn't Western? lol
Vatican church is does not have as much influence as it has before. India has 3 Catholic Churches they all operate independently, they don't need vatican for anything other than some formalities. Protestants are also different everywhere, the only prblm with Protestants is that they are not based or intellectual enough. They change their religion according to times or some protestants just invent more foolish rules. That is why protestant countries seem to be more degenerate than traditional catholic ones.

Vatican church is does not have as much influence as it has before. India has 3 Catholic Churches they all operate independently, they don't need vatican for anything other than some formalities. Protestants are also different everywhere, the only prblm with Protestants is that they are not based or intellectual enough. They change their religion according to times or some protestants just invent more foolish rules. That is why protestant countries seem to be more degenerate than traditional catholic ones.

"operate independently' - lol, no they don't. they have to agree with Catholic Dogma in order to contract communion. The only concessions the Vatican gives is that they can add-on elements to their religion that doesn't not officially contradict Vatican Catechism - in other words, Vatican gets everything they want. Those Eastern Orthodox Churches that agreed to Communion had to sell out.

Protestantism is a Western Cultural creation just like Catholicism. That has nothing to do with Protestant/Catholic, it has to do with how developed a country is, the more developed, the less religious, the people become Secular Humanists, which in turn itself is another invention of Western Culture.