Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there so many Rice + Curry Simps?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
"operate independently' - lol, no they don't. they have to agree with Catholic Dogma in order to contract communion. The only concessions the Vatican gives is that they can add-on elements to their religion that doesn't not officially contradict Vatican Catechism - in other words, Vatican gets everything they want. Those Eastern Orthodox Churches that agreed to Communion had to sell out.

Protestantism is a Western Cultural creation just like Catholicism. That has nothing to do with Protestant/Catholic, it has to do with how developed a country is, the more developed, the less religious, the people become Secular Humanists, which in turn itself is another invention of Western Culture.
In Christianity Culture and religion is different. What do you mean by Catholic dogma? The only thing the Church requires is to accept the Pope as their religious leader. Otherwise they are independent to do whatever they want. Also the culture of most Indian Christians is more native. For example Gujurati Christians will perform Garba. If you look at any Nasrani Kurbana there is a lot of difference.

Protestants are not less religious. Instead they are more religious. Which can be seen in USA. Many of protestants don't believe in Global warming or believe in YEC theories etc.

Chodh. Kantaal aata ha yaha pe aake debate krne me.

In Christianity Culture and religion is different. What do you mean by Catholic dogma? The only thing the Church requires is to accept the Pope as their religious leader. Otherwise they are independent to do whatever they want. Also the culture of most Indian Christians is more native. For example Gujurati Christians will perform Garba. If you look at any Nasrani Kurbana there is a lot of difference.

Protestants are not less religious. Instead they are more religious. Which can be seen in USA. Many of protestants don't believe in Global warming or believe in YEC theories etc.

Chodh. Kantaal aata ha yaha pe aake debate krne me.

That's not true, there are serious theological distinctions between Catholics and Orthodox let alone Oriental Orthodox. Any Church in Communion with the Vatican has to give those theological concessions, they are essentially run by the Catholic Church as Subsidiaries.

The Catholic Church lets various churches around the world localize such as with Tonantzin / Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico - but it doesn't matter since they are ceremonial concessions since all the churches have to agree to core Catholic Tenets, and the Pope himself is an advocate for Western Culture.

Christianity has always been a form of Western/Roman cultural imperialism, which is why the Arabs created Islam as a revolt against it, the Middle East/North Africa was largely run by Rome/Byzantine at the time, and they persecuted Middle Easterners who were Oriental Orthodox and wanted to preserve their native cultures and beliefs.

Only Evangelicals are more Religious.

Last edited:
That's not true, there are serious theological distinctions between Catholics and Orthodox let alone Oriental Orthodox. Any Church in Communion with the Vatican has to give those theological concessions, they are essentially run by the Catholic Church as Subsidiaries.

The Catholic Church lets various churches around the world localize such as with Tonantzin / Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico - but it doesn't matter since they are ceremonial concessions since all the churches have to agree to core Catholic Tenets, and the Pope himself is an advocate for Western Culture.

Christianity has always been a form of Western/Roman cultural imperialism, which is why the Arabs created Islam as a revolt against it, the Middle East/North Africa was largely run by Rome/Byzantine at the time, and they persecuted Middle Easterners who were Oriental Orthodox and wanted to preserve their native cultures and beliefs.

Only Evangelicals are more Religious.
It is myth that Christianity and Roman empire are same. Roman empire already existed before Christianity. Also Islam was not created in revolt of Christianity. Also India has Christianity before Europe. Only thing they have in common is adherence to pope. Theology etc. are of these people were never different than that of catholic Church. Also Unlike Islam or Jews and some extent to hindus. Christianity doesn't have a core culture. They can have any culture.

It is myth that Christianity and Roman empire are same. Roman empire already existed before Christianity. Also Islam was not created in revolt of Christianity. Also India has Christianity before Europe. Only thing they have in common is adherence to pope. Theology etc. are of these people were never different than that of catholic Church. Also Unlike Islam or Jews and some extent to hindus. Christianity doesn't have a core culture. They can have any culture.

Constantine basically codified and created Christianity as it understood during the Council of Nicaea - prior to that Christianity was basically Messianic Judaism and far more Middle Eastern in terms of culture and theology. Constantine and the Romans Westernized it and adapted it for use as the official religion of the Roman Empire. Muhammad united the Arab tribes and forged them into one to fend off the Byzantines/Romans and the Persians who were fighting for control of the Middle East for a thousand years up until that point. The Arabs finally restored Semitic rule to the region.

And I told you, those Oriental Orthodox are a minority. That's not true, there were many debates during the various Church Councils on theological issues, which is why the division exists, filioque for example for Catholic vs Orthodox and Monophysite in terms of Oriental Orthodox.

Constantine basically codified and created Christianity as it understood during the Council of Nicaea - prior to that Christianity was basically Messianic Judaism and far more Middle Eastern in terms of culture and theology. Constantine and the Romans Westernized it and adapted it for use as the official religion of the Roman Empire. Muhammad united the Arab tribes and forged them into one to fend off the Byzantines/Romans and the Persians who were fighting for control of the Middle East for a thousand years up until that point. The Arabs finally restored Semitic rule to the region.

And I told you, those Oriental Orthodox are a minority. That's not true, there were many debates during the various Church Councils on theological issues, which is why the division exists, filioque for example for Catholic vs Orthodox and Monophysite in terms of Oriental Orthodox.
ok vro. whatever u believe. Where r u from?

ok vro. whatever u believe. Where r u from?

Just look at the actual history. Constantine and the Romans effectively organized and established Christianity into what it is known as today. Before that, most people that believed in Jesus were called Jewish Christians who were basically just Messianic Jews.

Last edited:
Just look at the actual history. Constantine and the Romans effectively organized and established Christianity into what it is known as today. Before that, most people that believed in Jesus were called Jewish Christians who were basically just Messianic Jews.
true. U r right but u didn't understand the main point. Where are you from?

true. U r right but u didn't understand the main point. Where are you from?

No the point is that they follow Western Christians which means they are accepting Western culture through the Vatican and Pope which promote it.

Last edited:
No the point is that they follow Western Christians which means they are accepting Western culture through the Vatican and Pope which promote it.
No they are not accepting western culture. All Christians and Hindus have native culture. The culture doesn't come out into church. Muslims also have a native culture which is just a variation of arab culture.

No they are not accepting western culture. All Christians and Hindus have native culture. The culture doesn't come out into church. Muslims also have a native culture which is just a variation of arab culture.

Nope, first of all, the original 'syrian christians' literally identified themselves with 'syria' - the middle east, they're an extension of middle eastern/oriental orthodox culture, and then you have the bulk of majority of modern christians who embrace western culture as advocated by the pope and various protestant church leaders. Islamic culture is similarly foreign - it's based on arabic culture.

You're just coping, you're one of those indians who also tries and claims out of a deep seated inferiority complex that the turkic invaders and mughals were indians when they were literally slant eyed foreign ricecels.

Nope, first of all, the original 'syrian christians' literally identified themselves with 'syria' - the middle east, they're an extension of middle eastern/oriental orthodox culture, and then you have the bulk of majority of modern christians who embrace western culture as advocated by the pope and various protestant church leaders. Islamic culture is similarly foreign - it's based on arabic culture.

You're just coping, you're one of those indians who also tries and claims out of a deep seated inferiority complex that the turkic invaders and mughals were indians when they were literally slant eyed foreign ricecels.
You are misinformed on many things. Syrian Christians didn't identify with Syria until Portugese came in. Yes they were connected with syrians but they only identified with them after they fought with Portugese and their own people. Also then they again divided to form a native orthodox church. Majority of these Orthodox Christians belong to the independent Orthodox Church whose main headquarters is in pala itself.

Also I didn't claim Mughals to be "Indian race". I said Muslims were Indians. Also in that logic, you and me are also not Indians nor are North east people Indians. Only Dravidian will claim themseleves as Indians. Maybe not even Dravidians, the people before them who came will be considered as Indians. Also I don't know how Inferiority comlex comes here. Mughals never Invaded my Area nor did any Islamic people. Even Britishers didn't enslave us. They only enslaved some Muslim and OBCs and also some to do white collar work. Mostly our people were Independent and the kingdoms were allowed to stay. They had enslaved and ruled more of Malabar area. Which caused the Mappila riots. Mappila riots were not Communal as many foolish Politicians would make it believe. They killed only "nairs" as they were working for britishers. OBCs and Dalits were with the Muslims in rioting.

The only times some one tried to invade was when Portugese attacked Malayalees, esecially the native Christians. But that Invasion still couldn't affect them because they resisted. I am not saying "North" is inferior to "South". Don't take it as me trying to insult. I am just saying from observation of 2 areas that in North Indian Urban areas the foids are much more sluttier for Whtie guys. While it foids in South at least in the place I live, dont have that sort of preference to Whites.

You are misinformed on many things. Syrian Christians didn't identify with Syria until Portugese came in. Yes they were connected with syrians but they only identified with them after they fought with Portugese and their own people. Also then they again divided to form a native orthodox church. Majority of these Orthodox Christians belong to the independent Orthodox Church whose main headquarters is in pala itself.

The 'Syrian Christians' used Aramaic as their liturgical language until they began to phase out starting with colonization, they also used the Syriac alphabet as their primary alphabet in general. Nope, most of those Christians are Catholics, Oriental Orthodox are a minority as I said.

You'd be wrong about that given the South Indians are the ones with Inferiority Complexes about their Dark Skin and they are the ones more inclined to support Western culture rather than oppose it the way North Indians/Pakis do, and then they call North Indians/Pakistanis 'backwards' for literally not copying the West enough, lol. Explain that hypocrisy. For Example: Having more Jihadists in Pakistan/North India = More Anti-Western by definition, yet you use that as an example to attack them while you simultaneously larp about South Indians being more Anti-Western which is nonsensical.

Last edited:
You're basically the most worthless in the eyes of femoids regardless of what you do. Even worse when you look at how foids from your own race treat you.

The least you can do is not give them any of your hard-earned money while they go off to suck off some low class chad you hate so much.

Thats why I have trouble pitying them sometimes. They are not even trying to help themselves!
It appears as if rice have surrendered and curries are actively being grind beneath the heel of feminism.

That’s cool but being a greycel is making me wanna rope. Tips on ascending from greyceldom
58adf251e612507e27bd3c32

The 'Syrian Christians' used Aramaic as their liturgical language until they began to phase out starting with colonization, they also used the Syriac alphabet as their primary alphabet in general. Nope, most of those Christians are Catholics, Oriental Orthodox are a minority as I said.

You'd be wrong about that given the South Indians are the ones with Inferiority Complexes about their Dark Skin and they are the ones more inclined to support Western culture rather than oppose it the way North Indians/Pakis do, and then they call North Indians/Pakistanis 'backwards' for literally not copying the West enough, lol. Explain that hypocrisy. For Example: Having more Jihadists in Pakistan/North India = More Anti-Western by definition, yet you use that as an example to attack them while you simultaneously larp about South Indians being more Anti-Western which is nonsensical.
I didn't say South Indians are more Anti western Pal. It is easy, just go to South and you will see that people are much more traditional than in North Areas. South Indians are more rooted to their Culture. The so called "Dark skin Complex" is lame. Yes there are preferences for whiter skin, that is true. But not all South Indians are Dark skin. Being Anti west is compeletely different topic. North Indians are just more into Western Culture than South Indians. Is a city/State being more developed copying the West? I said many times South India is not anti west. The problem is having an inferiorirty complex. Pakistan has so much Jihadists but still were sucking ass of Americans and Chinese in history. The so called "anti islamists" of India supported the British during freedom movemement.

You just have to observe. Women in Kerala don't want White Men over their Own men. It is also seen in their Movies, where the actors don't have to copy western style and even so called "Dark skin" actors can be the main lead. Also Kerala is anti Feminist and are not accepting of Homosexuals because again they are traditionally against it. But Muslims in Kerala have a of Homosexuality.

Also you can believe whatever you want to believe. But personally I think North Indian men are more simping and also their women are more sluttier.

Our parents beat us. We are also small, unatheletic, and incapable of fighting fairly
do you not throw your rage at them. I know I did when my parents were beating me for doing poorly. I just punched them back or threatened them with grotesque ideas.

I doubt any curry is going on only fans and is even going to buy anything from them with his hard earned rupees,
because its the equivalent of his whole lifes salary, and he wants that saved for when he reincarnates into chicken

Being Anti west is compeletely different topic. North Indians are just more into Western Culture than South Indians. Is a city/State being more developed copying the West? I said many times South India is not anti west. The problem is having an inferiorirty complex. Pakistan has so much Jihadists but still were sucking ass of Americans and Chinese in history. The so called "anti islamists" of India supported the British during freedom

Being less opposed to something means you're open to the toleration of it by definition. How can you call North India/Pakistan 'backwards' and at the same time say that they are more into 'western culture' - that literally makes no sense whatsoever. All of your examples are also nonsensical such as when you talk about movie actors wearing western-style clothes, arab and persian actors do the same thing, are you saying south indians are more hostile to whites than arabs/persians are? lol, you're delusional, if you believe that.

No they didn't, the anti-muslims supported revolution, and wanted to work with Germany & Japan against britain. It was the muslims and pro-muslims who wanted to work with the British for 'non-violent' independence.

You're conflating diplomatic relationships with cultural toleration/support. The latter is an indicator of who is more likely to be open to mixing/multi-culturalism by definition. Or do you think rabid nationalistic people are MORE likely to be open to that - which again seems to be what you're suggesting and makes no sense whatsoever.

They are delusional bluepilled cucks who spend their lives chasing bob and vegana. They just won't accept that it never began for them. Stupid low IQ simps.
Brutal tbh

You're basically the most worthless in the eyes of femoids regardless of what you do. Even worse when you look at how foids from your own race treat you.

The least you can do is not give them any of your hard-earned money while they go off to suck off some low class chad you hate so much.

Thats why I have trouble pitying them sometimes. They are not even trying to help themselves!

They come from countries where males outnumber females so that leaves more competition.

Being less opposed to something means you're open to the toleration of it by definition. How can you call North India/Pakistan 'backwards' and at the same time say that they are more into 'western culture' - that literally makes no sense whatsoever. All of your examples are also nonsensical such as when you talk about movie actors wearing western-style clothes, arab and persian actors do the same thing, are you saying south indians are more hostile to whites than arabs/persians are? lol, you're delusional, if you believe that.

No they didn't, the anti-muslims supported revolution, and wanted to work with Germany & Japan against britain. It was the muslims and pro-muslims who wanted to work with the British for 'non-violent' independence.

You're conflating diplomatic relationships with cultural toleration/support. The latter is an indicator of who is more likely to be open to mixing/multi-culturalism by definition. Or do you think rabid nationalistic people are MORE likely to be open to that - which again seems to be what you're suggesting and makes no sense whatsoever.
Anti west is not equal to no inferiority complex. Anti muslims did support british. It was leftists like Subhash Chandra Bose who tried to make Germany and Japan to give independence to India.

Why even argue? I said it just boils down to the fact that. Malayalee women prefer their own men over white men which cannot be seen in North India. We are wasting time for stupid argument.

Anti west is not equal to no inferiority complex. Anti muslims did support british. It was leftists like Subhash Chandra Bose who tried to make Germany and Japan to give independence to India.

Why even argue? I said it just boils down to the fact that. Malayalee women prefer their own men over white men which cannot be seen in North India. We are wasting time for stupid argument.

Pro-West equals to Inferiority complex, and Christians associated with Western Christianity are Pro-Western, on top of people who support 'Western Secular Values' (not to say all 'secularism' is Western, or even that secularism is necessarily even Western, China is secular for sure, but not in the Western Sense at all), which also tend to be South Indians. And again, you're wrong, it's the dark-skinned women who tend to be most outward looking towards others.

What forum do you think you are you on by the way?

All of those negative stereotypes about indians come from those ugly dark south indians - aziz ansari types. Middle Eastern/Iranian looking men found in North are universally perceived as better looking and do better. If you actually believe in Looks Theory - then South Indians have it worst.

Last edited:
Pro-West equals to Inferiority complex, and Christians associated with Western Christianity are Pro-Western, on top of people who support 'Western Secular Values' (not to say all 'secularism' is Western, or even that secularism is necessarily even Western, China is secular for sure, but not in the Western Sense at all), which also tend to be South Indians. And again, you're wrong, it's the dark-skinned women who tend to be most outward looking towards others.

What forum do you think you are you on by the way?

All of those negative stereotypes about indians come from those ugly dark south indians - aziz ansari types. Middle Eastern/Iranian looking men found in North are universally perceived as better looking and do better. If you actually believe in Looks Theory - then South Indians have it worst.
South is not pro west nor anti west. While North Indian States are mostly Pro America, States like Kerala are more Pro China(it depends from person to person). All South Indians are not Dark Skinned. Also North Indians also have Dark skin. Just look at foreigners when they come to North Indian places, they are treated like Celebrities. I have not seen that sort of thing in Kerala. It is about simping to Women which North Indians do more. Also I have said this many times, North Indian Women are much more sluttier for Whites than South Indian women.

because we are subhuman

South is not pro west nor anti west. While North Indian States are mostly Pro America, States like Kerala are more Pro China(it depends from person to person). All South Indians are not Dark Skinned. Also North Indians also have Dark skin. Just look at foreigners when they come to North Indian places, they are treated like Celebrities. I have not seen that sort of thing in Kerala. It is about simping to Women which North Indians do more. Also I have said this many times, North Indian Women are much more sluttier for Whites than South Indian women.

North India is not even pro-America, it is pro-Israel, that's it. South India is pro-Western culture, that's why they even bash the 'backwards' Middle East/Pakistan/North India for refusing to embrace it.
That's like saying 'not all North Indians are dark skinned, some Iranians have Dark Skin' - it doesn't change the fact that Iranians are lighter on average, then North Indians, with South Indians last.

Again, in traditional societies, women were not allowed to go with any random men not approved by the family, and other men would attack any man that attempted to approach a woman, that's conservatism, not liberalism, and North India/Pakistan/Middle East have more of that due to more Conservatism.

Whereas South India is more 'liberal' by definition.

they are simps because foids don't want them.

North India is not even pro-America, it is pro-Israel, that's it. South India is pro-Western culture, that's why they even bash the 'backwards' Middle East/Pakistan/North India for refusing to embrace it.
That's like saying 'not all North Indians are dark skinned, some Iranians have Dark Skin' - it doesn't change the fact that Iranians are lighter on average, then North Indians, with South Indians last.

Again, in traditional societies, women were not allowed to go with any random men not approved by the family, and other men would attack any man that attempted to approach a woman, that's conservatism, not liberalism, and North India/Pakistan/Middle East have more of that due to more Conservatism.

Whereas South India is more 'liberal' by definition.
SOuth India also has that Conservatism. I am not talking about COnservatism. I am just talking about simps, who are just friendzoned by foids. Also North Indian states/Pakistan are backward because they are poor and yes they have shit politics. They don't call them backwards because they are less western. Also NOrth Indians look more western than South Indians who are more traditional.

SOuth India also has that Conservatism.

North India/Pakistan has more of it. People get raped/killed for indiscretions there, not in South India.

Ok. Very good.

Which tells you that North India/Pakistan is more Conservative/less open of a society to outsiders and disproves your claim.

Last edited:
JFL at these curries arguing. At the end of the day , they are still shitskins. Indians are the most universally hated group.

For bluepills, low status = simp

JFL at these curries arguing. At the end of the day , they are still shitskins. Indians are the most universally hated group.

Cope, just be curry !