Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many qt e-girls from Brazil?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Everytime I'm browsing cute e-girls on instathot (I know, I have a problem), a massive amount of them are Brazilian, and somehow these girls look whiter than the average amerimutt. Wtf is going on, I thought Brazil was some el goblino filled hellhole.

there's a lot of poor people there so foids look for foreign betabuxxers

Don’t be fooled because they’re a small percentage, that’s like looking at Chinese instagram influencers and thinking they’re all pale white jfl

brazil has a very high population so youre generally going to see a lot of them in everything online

Everytime I'm browsing cute e-girls on instathot (I know, I have a problem), a massive amount of them are Brazilian, and somehow these girls look whiter than the average amerimutt. Wtf is going on, I thought Brazil was some el goblino filled hellhole.

It's like with non-Americans knowing the US only from Hollywood and models.
"Some el goblino filled hellhole" ... with a few hot Stacies who make money via IG is basically the whole world turns into.