Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are there so many people with master's degree in Taiwan? I have no advantage in the courtship market.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
TBH something like 15% or 10% but it is not improtant
Why the fuck do so many people (STEM students)have MS degree in Taiwan and many go out of Taiwan to pursue quaternary education in the USA

People like me have no chance, even if I finish my MS degree

Well not thta much who has a MS

Last edited:
I think you need to get a phd. if you finish your phd then you will have sex with women that respect you

I think you need to get a phd. if you finish your phd then you will have sex with women that respect you
The point is education requirements had became higher and higher that I need a PhD to even get sex is utterly ridiculous

phd required to have sex :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
phds attract horny babes in the same way shiny iridescent feathers attract female peacocks sexually

phds attract horny babes in the same way shiny iridescent feathers attract female peacocks sexually
phds attract horny babes in the same way money attract female peacocks sexually

phds attract horny babes in the same way money attract female peacocks sexually
I dont think birds understand the concept of money-- but they do understand the concept that good looks certain make men more attractive than others.

We are still animals not much different than these birds at the end of the day.

It's because every ricecel like you has the same idea: studymaxx then moneymaxx :feelskek::feelskek:
rices are just natrual suckers. I mean imagine going to the apple store, and every time you go the price is different, ONLY FOR YOU. Therefore you never get an iphone, but desire one, as white people are able to constantly buy at a fair price, and dont even appreciate it

The point is education requirements had became higher and higher that I need a PhD to even get sex is utterly ridiculous

Yeah, it is.

Also, a PhD isn't guaranteed to get you sex either. You may as well LDAR man.

Too many lousy degree granting unis in Taiwan

IQ, quite obviously. Taiwanese people are more intelligent and educated than Westerners.

I'll release my Ashkenazim review today.

Last edited:
meanwhile chad who's a high school dropout gets to FCK, abuse and leech money off a noodlewhore. No need for paper degrees.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...jealous-boyfriend-killed-Chinese-heiress.html

Old news but worth a read. The foid was 24 years old, betabuxing a 23 year old English guy.

The foid's an heir to a multi-million company, one of the largest meat companies in China, and the English guy was unemployed. The English guy beat her constantly, telling her she was trash lol.

Yet she continued to pay everything for him, including paying for his rent, food, clothes, and also international trips. One day he hit too much and the foid died due to mulitple injuries

yeah
NTU is decent.

I am referring to the unis below top 10
yeah I have a inferiority complex because so many univeristies IQmog NTU to death liek Harvard and all of the UCs

TBH something like 15% or 10% but it is not improtant
Why the fuck do so many people (STEM students)have MS degree in Taiwan and many go out of Taiwan to pursue quaternary education in the USA

People like me have no chance, even if I finish my MS degree

Well not thta much who has a MS
Nigga this is what i want to say about the GPA blow 3,7

Attachments

• 590288-d486775453768c30aa296f545eb8657f.jpg
    590288-d486775453768c30aa296f545eb8657f.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
If you wanna betabux a rotting and expiring roastie with a child from chad, then sure focus on pHDs and what not.

If you wanna betabux a rotting and expiring roastie with a child from chad, then sure focus on pHDs and what not.
Ah... most STEMcels just need a MS to betabuxx and i'm tired of all the extra compensation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back