Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many Muslims here?

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
I really don't understand. Tell me.

What's the problem?

I wanna how how these Muslims got into inceldom.

Alex_Bones said:

Because of their face like every Incel out there.

Islam is truth. Those who submit to Allah SWT and follow his word despite hardship will be granted ranks of wonder in Jannah. We have faced hardship. Incels who are Muslim and strong in faith will have a bountiful reward beyond any man's comprehension. Our lives are hardship.

I feel attacked. Look, the reason I'm incel is because I injured my nose badly a couple of times. Otherwise I'd have been a normie.

opsec said:
Islam is truth. Those who submit to Allah SWT and follow his word despite hardship will be granted ranks of wonder in Jannah. We have faced hardship. Incels who are Muslim and strong in faith will have a bountiful reward beyond any man's comprehension. Our lives are hardship.

This is only the dunya. We have the hereafter to look foward to and of course the degenerate sluts will burn in Jahannam forever.

Lookismisreal said:
Because of their face like every Incel out there.
Isn't the only requirement for arranged marriages getting a job to be able to support your wife? Face / height / frame should not factor.

Alex_Bones said:
Isn't it the only requirement for arranged marriages getting a job to be able to support your wife?

Arranged marriage = beta bux

Most femoids who get into arranged marriages aren't sexually attracted to their partner.

Look, dude, you've got the wrong idea about arranged marriages. Arranged doesn't mean forced, it just means possible marriage. The girl can reject the guy, and you can't force the girl to marry the guy because forcing somebody to do anything is considered un-Islamic. Therefore Muslim men can be incel as well, especially if you have an effed up face like me.

I am nominally Muslim but I am ugly and don't fit in.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Look, dude, you've got the wrong idea about arranged marriages. Arranged doesn't mean forced, it just means possible marriage. The girl can reject the guy, and you can't force the girl to marry the guy because forcing somebody to do anything is considered un-Islamic. Therefore Muslim men can be incel as well, especially if you have an effed up face like me.
A lot of Muslim dramas made in the West are about girls being forced by their family to marry an unwanted husband.
I didn't know Muslim truecels had it OVER there too.

Alex_Bones said:
A lot of Muslim dramas made in the West are about girls being forced by their family to marry an unwanted husband.
I didn't know Muslim truecels had it OVER there too.

I know those type of stories, but those are cultural issues and in no way Islamic because Islam is very strict about not forcing people to do things. Once IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER.

i think muslim stacies aren't that degenerate. Betabuxing is not bad.

I had strict muslim parents who beat me if i even talked to girls. That fucks up by social skills with girls real bad, especially during the formative teen years. Now at 29 my parents want me to get arranged married but I told them that I will die a virgin and never give them grand children for revenge for what they did to me.

Muslims in the west = automatic truecel

Alex_Bones said:

With Muslims it's a bit like with black guys. There is that white fetishistic obsession with their alleged sexual prowess (BDSM captions on imagefap are increasingly about Muslims doing the cucking with the same dynamic as in white BBC fantasies) while in reality, their sexual market value is pretty low. They are usually poor ethnics, after all, who aren't really at home anywhere; neither in the Western countries where they grew up nor in the country/countries their (grand)parents came from. These countries might not even exist anymore and/or have been torn apart by the evil US empire like Iraq or Lybia or Syria, etc. 

It's not much of a surprise then, that the cultural role models of many young Muslims in the West have been African-American rappers rather than old Islamic preachers who might speak in a language [Arab] they don't even understand anymore. 

I guess the question is how it will go on now that the age of Islamic extremism and ISIS seems to come to an end just like the age of male African-American culture is coming to an end, with AA men either in prison or being lead by the women from BLM. BLM is, after all, a heavily feminist movement led by women. Something like Farrakhan's "Million Man March" is over and has now been replaced by the "Women's March To Washington". 

With African-American men, who are either in prison and/or walking behind their strong independent female BLM leaders, you can really see that symbolic tradcuck masculinity about guns and muscles doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of thing. Maybe white men, who are all about faux masculinity these days, "neo-masculinity", etc. are about to repeat their mistake now, I guess. 

Anyways, I digress.

To the Muslim incels: a sincere apology. I'll admit I have my dose of Islamophobia, especially when all the political figures I watch constantly bash Islam and show horrendous statistics of Muslims in the West supporting terrorism, raping children and other terrible Anti-West shit.

And all the Islamic forced marriage stories I've been hearing since childhood made me think only ugly jobless Muslims could possibly be incel. I thought: you're Muslim and ugly? Get a job and you'll automatically be rewarded with an arranged marriage (with a wife who may not love you but probably won't cheat because Islamic adultery laws are pretty hardcore). A dream for any incel worried about being cucked by Chad.

I guess I was wrong. Talking to you guys is my first contact with actual Muslims, and you happen to suffer from the same problem as me.

My question has been answered.

Because they're not Chadhommed

i'd probably convert to islam if my christian parents wouldn't disown me. it's all fake anyways might as well go with the religion that hurts women the most.

One problem with muslims is that in their home countries, polygamy is quite common. This obviously leads to the instant conclusion we all know - women compete for the top tier of men, ignore the lower tiers. When some backwards afghan peasant has 10 wives, that means there are 9 men somewhere who have nothing, and probably get exported to the West as a form of cultural invasion.

99% of muslims here are volcel, they became incel because they could not get their share of free white whores. Most of them have their arranged marriage already set up, they will hop onto the marriage wagon as soon as they are ready. This is another reason why there is no muslimcel here from the middleast. Another small number of muslims are here are ISIS recruiters, most probably they already have multiple wives and sex slaves.

Because Arabs and Pakis are ugly as sin.

i'm a 5'6 ugly curry

need i say more?

Alot of them LARP.

Most of the "muslims" here are either larpers or were drawn to Islam because of the sane treatment of women under Islam.

Muslim = fakecel. That being said, I assume it is because most of those who are of a muslim background are manlte uggo currycels or whatever kind of ethnicels they are.

Cos Arabs and currys are ugly

I had strict muslim parents who beat me if i even talked to girls. That fucks up by social skills with girls real bad, especially during the formative teen years. Now at 29 my parents want me to get arranged married but I told them that I will die a virgin and never give them grand children for revenge for what they did to me.
If you want revenge you should publicly apostatise, that would really piss them off.

I am nominally Muslim but I am ugly and don't fit in.

Yes.

36511228 476860589430654 4659634560873529344 n transformed

Because polygamy leaves a lot of men in Islamic countries without any women

Surely an incel Muslim could join Islamic State and be rewarded with a teen foid like the teens from Austria who became sex slaves at 16 for the Islamic State after traveling to Syria some years ago. Still remember that story.

I don't know how a Muslim could be incel when their culture has arranged marriages and other cultural practices. Maybe in Turkey, Lebanon, and Tunisia where it's more secular it's more common for guys to be incel or maybe Muslims have more sons than daughters?

For some reason, all the rapefugees from Africa and the Middle East flooding Europe are mostly men ages 18-30.

all the political figures I watch
-
If you listen to political figures, you'll get lots of other inaccurate information too.- It's best to get your information from "dry" news sources (such as the Associated Press and Reuters) and ignore any sources that have an agenda.
-