Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many Instagram accounts for kids? And why are most of the kids mixed race?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
During my search for mixed race instawhores I found lots of random Instagram/influencer accounts for kids, even little babies and most of them are mixed (mostly black+white or asian+black), they have brand endorsements, and some look very uncomfortable in almost adult clothing

This kid is philipina and black

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtF6wgQAeks/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This one is a Brazilian quadroon

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsrjD00RqXm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

There are many more, are there laws about this? It feels illegal to exploit kids like this for internet endorsements

Im sure pedos enjoy it

Their followers are probably mostly pedophiles, if I ever have kids I'll keep them away from the internet for as long as I can
Why on earth, even if you could, have kids in this day and age jfl. I don't want another subhuman being spawned.

OP are you a pedo?

Why on earth, even if you could, have kids in this day and age jfl. I don't want another subhuman being spawned.
I love babies, it's just something that I want, and I'll make sure that they're foids, foids have easier lives no matter how ugly they are

Kids shouldn't even be using instagram.

During my search for mixed race instawhores I found lots of random Instagram/influencer accounts for kids, even little babies and most of them are mixed (mostly black+white or asian+black), they have brand endorsements, and some look very uncomfortable in almost adult clothing

This kid is philipina and black

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtF6wgQAeks/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This one is a Brazilian quadroon

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsrjD00RqXm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

There are many more, are there laws about this? It feels illegal to exploit kids like this for internet endorsements

ask the mothers why they do this. I think its disguisting but if you have enough $$$ i bet the mothers of those kids will allow you a night with their kids but no vaginal penetration. I bet ya but i digress

I'm going to jail! Blank Template - Imgflip

3 year olds doing sexy poses for likes and followers. Disgusting.

ask the mothers why they do this. I think its disguisting but if you have enough $$$ i bet the mothers of those kids will allow you a night with their kids but no vaginal penetration. I bet ya but i digress
Nigga wtf? I would never do this to a kid :feelspuke:

The parents use their children for money, at the cost of knowing pedos online jerk off to their little kids.

The parents use their children for money, at the cost of knowing pedos online jerk off to their little kids.
I would rope if I had to sleep every night knowing this

Idk but I hate all of them

Zuck and the jews are profitting from the pedo market. It's that simple. They all know what's going on here.

Nigga wtf? I would never do this to a kid :feelspuke:
shieeet you dont know what foids will do for money. How do you not know that the mothers come from a long generational line of hookers like the Gypsies in Europe. Great Great Great grandma was a hooker and all her daughters also. They start them young its the culture

Yeah but you don’t want to shelter your kids too much. That’s paranoid third worlder parent type shit
Being a parent is a slippery slope tbh, dammed if you do, dammed if you don't

When drag queens, faggots, trannies etc. rape primary school aged children, it’s “divERsity, tolERance, acceptance”.

When a low-tiER male says he finds 16 year old fully-developed WOMEN attractive, he gets called a pedo.

Clown world.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: