Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there So many Blackcels on YT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
As the title says, why are there so many niggas crying about TFL and being incel on youtube, it's insane

Because niggas don't even have inhibit. I might whine in yt in the future, but i'll hide my face with a mask.

Lol that broken audio recorder oreoman is one annoying mofo.
Kent seems like a coool dude but he is legit manlet tier

It's phenomena happening to a lot of the guys in the West, regardless of race. Black guys tend to be more vocal about their situations whereas Asian guys (as a lot of them are Herbivore/Hikki men that reside in East Asia, in-conjunction with the crazy competitive for jobs, unis, and dates). But a lot of Asian guys choose to stay quiet about it and use games/animes as a means to cope because they had realized sooner that it was over from the beginning.

Western women in general, demand more, while most guys have less than what most women are seeking for (LMS/SMV wise). Also like in Asia, if there's more people = more competition.

Life is hard.

Last edited:
black and ugly is a death sentence, no women will want us. In kents case hes a manlet.

Black men are not doing well not even Tyrones

Blacks have it almost as bad as Indians in the real world. This stupid BBC Theory is a goddamn myth. Most non-blacks don't want black guys because they stereotype us as criminals.

their being vocal about it for watchers to see is one ways of them coping,

It might be your selective perception

Blacks have it almost as bad as Indians in the real world. This stupid BBC Theory is a goddamn myth. Most non-blacks don't want black guys because they stereotype us as criminals.

black people typically don't even have an inhibition level, shit is literally negative

they just do not give a single fuck.

They are more vocal and low inhib also most of them are more aware of the black pill, compared to Curry’s with their bob and vagene

It's phenomena happening to a lot of the guys in the West, regardless of race. Black guys tend to be more vocal about their situations whereas Asian guys (as a lot of them are Herbivore/Hikki men that reside in East Asia, in-conjunction with the crazy competitive for jobs, unis, and dates). But a lot of Asian guys choose to stay quiet about it and use games/animes as a means to cope because they had realized sooner that it was over from the beginning.

Western women in general, demand more, while most guys have less than what most women are seeking for (LMS/SMV wise). Also like in Asia, if there's more people = more competition.

Life is hard.
Most guys have way less money than girls.
Pretty much any business will hire female over male so guys end up.being the odd man out. So what end ups happening is that you.get marginalized more and more untill you are not even in the same.ballpark.

It is why being a top 20% guy is so good,as now suddenly all these females want you as you are only realistic option.
As a guy to register you need
Carrier
Friends
Money
NT
To even play the game.

Inb4 "just run BBC thug game"

Being a sub8 non-white and non-NT is hell. All of those niggas are a little bit autistic or manlets.

A a couple reasons:

1. Black men typically have high sex drives and think about sex all the time meaning they're more likely to complain about inceldom. Like others have said, this is happening to a lot of guys but black men are hornier on average so they feel the effects of it the most.
2. BBC theory is a meme. Most women prefer white men. The only types of black men that do well are guys like Tyson Beckford and Jeremy Meeks. I'd even go as far as to say that Black men are the second lest desired behind Indian men.

Tyrones are getting with fat single mothers from pof. I see no indication that tyrones are having any success with attractive women.
tenor.gif

holy shit I didn't think anyone can cope this hard

Black men are not doing well not even Tyrones
this basically is true

alot has changed in 15 years. The ethnic of choice these days arguably is Chang, and even Chadresh is giving Tyrone a run for his money

whos chadresh?

this basically is true

alot has changed in 15 years. The ethnic of choice these days arguably is Chang, and even Chadresh is giving Tyrone a run for his money
so you actually believe tyrone cant slay?

this tbh.

idk why but they are pretty vocal and i like it.

when i made this i was referring to the average black male
most of them aren't even average.
Also these guys are coping saying Tyrone cant slay, when we all know any good looking guy from each race can do fine.

TBH I need to get on YouTube as a blackcel, I have a lot of valuable experience to share

There are a lot of black Youtubers who talk about relationships not just inceldom. Probably from being blackpilled from dealing with loud sheboons.

They're mentally ill. You gotta be mentally ill if you can't find a hip-hop slut.

black people are more outspoken, that's why you see so many blackcel youtubers

oreoman is funny, but I can only watch about 2 videos a day before I start to get depressed