Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are there more virgin women in Japan than men?

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
I found this in the Scientific Blackpill.

According to this section, 42% of men and 44% of women 18-34 years old and unmarried in Japan are virgins. This means that there are more virgin females in Japan than males. Assuming these numbers are real, how can this phenomenon be explained? It would mean that a small percentage of 18-34-year-old women are having sex with a larger percentage of men (with the rest remaining celibate), when hypergamy would dictate the opposite to be the case.

Last edited:
Because they haven't been tainted by western degeneracy until they enter the west.

because eastern QVEENS are PVRE :soy:

idk the real answer but it could be age related

Good point.
Anyway, Japan seems like a good place to acquire a virgin wife. Too bad I'm not white.
even if ur white u have to be 6+ minimum in terms of looks

Good point.
Anyway, Japan seems like a good place to acquire a virgin wife. Too bad I'm not white.
u can run kpop game if u have the right phenotype

Probably because foids over there care more about statusmaxxing than fucking chad. The average burger foid is much lazier than a japanese one, even the westernized noodlewhores are lazier.

The greatest trick in modern times is using statistics to lie.

The methodology of gathering data about number of sexual partners is inherently flawed, because it relies on taking men and women at their word. Men would tend to lie and say they aren't a virgin, and women would lie and say they are. So these numbers are unreliable.

Because they haven't been tainted by western degeneracy until they enter the west.

I thought they had become Westernized, even to a greater extent than the US.

The article I linked says this:

Given the trends we are seeing in other countries like USA, it is possible Japan may be a model of what is to come for the west as well. One may also be able to draw parallels between the deteriorating social condition of Japan and the phenomenon of "Behavioral Sink" observed in mouse utopia experiments.

Probably because foids over there care more about statusmaxxing than fucking chad.

Or perhaps there are so few chads in Japan that some of the foids don't have access to them.

The methodology of gathering data about number of sexual partners is inherently flawed, because it relies on taking men and women at their word. Men would tend to lie and say they aren't a virgin, and women would lie and say they are. So these numbers are unreliable.
High IQ, this is the best explanation, in addition to all the other shit they pull to arrive at those conclusions.

Cause they're either lying, waiting for chang or white cock.

They are not as degenerate as the west. The west is the king if degeneracy.

There is still minor tradition left in most Asian countries that prevent females from being whores.

Its dying but its still there for now. Don't worry though I'm sure they'll be westernized in the next few decades.

There is still minor tradition left in most Asian countries that prevent females from being whores.

Not in Korea. Whoredom is encouraged and applauded there, the MeToo situation is much worse, and the feminist groups are more extremist. I don't know about Japan, but birth rates are falling in both countries, I presume for similar reasons. I fully expect at least Korea to crumble before the west.

Cause they're either lying, waiting for chang or white cock.

But one chang can fuck dozens of these women in a short span of time. It's more likely they're lying.

Not in Korea. Whoredom is encouraged and applauded there, the MeToo situation is much worse, and the feminist groups are more extremist. I don't know about Japan, but birth rates are falling in both countries, I expect for similar reasons. I fully expect at least Korea to crumble before the west.

But one chang can fuck dozens of these women in a short span of time. It's more likely they're lying.
Yeah my bad, they're absolutely lying.

women hold out for Chadamura obviously

They'd rather be virgins than fuck ricecel manlets. Nothing more. They're whores as well

Japanese men art too busy masturbating to loli waifu of culture.

They aren't, people lie on anonymous surveys.

But it still shows that at least there's something worth striving for in Japan in the betabuxxing realm although I don't blame those who drop out of their society.

These type of statistics cannot be proven as fact because no one in the data pool have the videotapes of their entire lives to prove their stance.

because they don't count giving bj to white tourists as sex

Japan is an advanced society. We don't have to guess what will be the results of giving women rights and allowing unchecked hypergamy - we need only to look at Japan who have already been doing this for decades. There's no reason to believe we will end up any different. Foids' expectations will rise so far beyond most men there will be no monogamous relationships in the future - there will only be polygamous relationships between UltraChad and his harem of women.

If 44% of unmarried women aged 18-32 in Japan were 'virgins' as of 2016 then if respondants were being honest the only explanation would be 'technical virginity' in the sense that it's not really sex unless an unprotected (no condom) penis creampie ejaculates inside the vagina of a girl.

Anal/Oral/Condomed/Bukkake are not truly sex and thus women who did only these would still consider themselves virgins,

I do find this feasible since it would be done to avoid STDs/pregnancy.

The article I linked says this:

Given the trends we are seeing in other countries like USA, it is possible Japan may be a model of what is to come for the west as well. One may also be able to draw parallels between the deteriorating social condition of Japan and the phenomenon of "Behavioral Sink" observed in mouse utopia experiments.
i'm wrong here, obviously.

Japanese women have worse personalities

the woman standards are higher and probably some liars too.

Japan is an advanced society. We don't have to guess what will be the results of giving women rights and allowing unchecked hypergamy - we need only to look at Japan who have already been doing this for decades. There's no reason to believe we will end up any different. Foids' expectations will rise so far beyond most men there will be no monogamous relationships in the future - there will only be polygamous relationships between UltraChad and his harem of women.
This. They are a Confucian society and respect for ancestors and discipline is a big part of that. That's why they aren't as fazed by feminism as the west, which is a guilt based moral system, which is to say that your own moral value is based on god's personal judgement of you, and your own personal values. As opposed to the shame based moral system that japan has, which is more based on society's expectations for you, and society's values.
Good point.
You don't even have to be white. Look on YouTube and you can see BBCcels moving to Asia, because they're exotic over there. And it isn't a JBB thing, all foreigners are exotic there. Say you're American, act the part, and you'll have higher SMV there than in western countries.

You don't even have to be white. Look on YouTube and you can see BBCcels moving to Asia, because they're exotic over there. And it isn't a JBB thing, all foreigners are exotic there. Say you're American, act the part, and you'll have higher SMV there than in western countries.
i'm korean which they don't like there. also, no matter what people claim about phenotypical differences, i would pass for a native jap and not look too different from an ugly native. i'd have join the yakuza and thugmaxx to get noodles.

Need to JBW maxx in Japan tbh. Japanese women are so hot. Need to get out of this Scandinavian shithole. Need to travel one time before I suicide

i'm korean which they don't like there. also, no matter what people claim about phenotypical differences, i would pass for a native jap and not look too different from an ugly native. i'd have join the yakuza and thugmaxx to get noodles.
ooooooooooooooooooo bruuuuuuutal :feelsohh:
the one ethnic group that japan doesnt like hahahahaahhaa
did you get plastic surgery like all the other koreans? Did your sister? :feelshaha:

alright maybe japan isn't the place to travelmaxx

ooooooooooooooooooo bruuuuuuutal :feelsohh:
the one ethnic group that japan doesnt like hahahahaahhaa
why is it so funny? anyway, they can't tell in the streets usually, the discrimination comes from financial institutions and lack of connections. i can't speak that moon language anyway.
koreans are accepted by the yakuza, 20% of yakuza at the highest rank are blood koreans.

did you get plastic surgery like all the other koreans? Did your sister? :feelshaha:
no, i wish i had plastic surgery. i am in the West.
no sister, although i like to think about it.

alright maybe japan isn't the place to travelmaxx
rather just go to korea.

why is it so funny? anyway, they can't tell in the streets usually, the discrimination comes from financial institutions and lack of connections. i can't speak that moon language anyway.
koreans are accepted by the yakuza, 20% of yakuza at the highest rank are blood koreans.

no, i wish i had plastic surgery. i am in the West.
no sister, although i like to think about it.

rather just go to korea.
you can SEAmax and kpopmax to get laid,kpop is a big thing in SEA I think

can you speak Korea,what are your nationality
there are some korean Chinese,one of my college classmate is Korea

you can SEAmax and kpopmax to get laid,kpop is a big thing in SEA I think

can you speak Korea,what are your nationality
there are some korean Chinese,one of my college classmate is Korea
i can't kpopmaxx, i'm in mid 30s, and i'm 5'5.
i can speak korean.

Last edited:
They are not as degenerate as the west. The west is the king if degeneracy.

Its dying but its still there for now. Don't worry though I'm sure they'll be westernized in the next few decades.

If they can't have sex with Chad, some women would rather not have sex at all.

whitu cockru onry

They're virgins but that doesn't mean they're incels, volcels