Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there millions of poor men who make 10 dollars or less a day with a bunch of kids, while plenty of financially well off incels exist

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
I have come to the realization that no anount of money in the world can make a girl genuinely attracted to you.

I was thinking about how you have millions upon millions of men who make jack shit, women who also work and the family brings in 400 dollars a month or way less. Of course I am talking about shitholes.

Why is it that women would rather settle with such a man sometimes over a rich incel who has to waste his money on stupid shit to not kill himself?

One time I accidentally touched a girl's boob in school, many years ago and this bitch was so disgusted she nearly killed herself. So I think some women would rather commit suicide and get tortured to death than have a date with me. No matter how much money I have. Are those millimeters of bone worth so much that a woman would rather live in poverty than be with a man who does not possess certain physical characteristics?

There used to be a time I would spent 2500 a month on my hobby alone because I had to cope. That's enough money to raise a family, but no, I must rot to death.

Last edited:
Money is a cope, it's all about face, height and race. Women would rather betabuxx Chad than be betabuxxed by a sub5 nowadays

Money is a cope, it's all about face, height and race. Women would rather betabuxx Chad than be betabuxxed by a sub5 nowadays
There are also non-Chads. Average dudes who are in this situation, so I don't understand. I guess I answered my own thread, some men are so physically undesirable that women woud rather get tortured to death than get touched by them.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the shallowness of females.

I guess I answered my own thread, some men are so physically undesirable that women woud rather get tortured to death than get touched by them.
Kek, exactly.

woman would go for poor Chad or high tier normie than incel with money

Money cant do anything when youre in the presence of a more physically desirable man. Even Zuckerberg got humiliated next to that college basketball player.

The thing is, when you go outside, youre bound to get mogged, as well.

Most of those shit tier countries don't have Feminism. The Women can either get married and have kids or starve on the streets.

I have come to the realization that no anount of money in the world can make a girl genuinely attracted to you.

I was thinking about how you have millions upon millions of men who make jack shit, women who also work and the family brings in 400 dollars a month or way less. Of course I am talking about shitholes.

Why is it that women would rather settle with such a man sometimes over a rich incel who has to waste his money on stupid shit to not kill himself?

One time I accidentally touched a girl's boob in school, many years ago and this bitch was so disgusted she nearly killed herself. So I think some women would rather commit suicide and get tortured to death than have a date with me. No matter how much money I have. Are those millimeters of bone worth so much that a woman would rather live in poverty than be with a man who does not possess certain physical characteristics?

There used to be a time I would spent 2500 a month on my hobby alone because I had to cope. That's enough money to raise a family, but no, I must rot to death.
People tend to marry roughly within their economic background. Girl from poor family can't expect some rich dude to marry her.

People tend to marry roughly within their economic background. Girl from poor family can't expect some rich dude to marry her.
These girls would still never marry a financially strong incel. The question is why. If I went to Indonesia for example, bought a house and nice car. Had good clothes. Still, no one would marry me because I look a certain way and they would much rather live in poverty.

This is again proof that genetics are everything.

These girls would still never marry a financially strong incel. The question is why. If I went to Indonesia for example, bought a house and nice car. Had good clothes. Still, no one would marry me because I look a certain way and they would much rather live in poverty.

This is again proof that genetics are everything.
What do you look like, can I ask? Are you just some average Joe or are you very very unattractive? My brother-in-law is a 5'3" buck-toothed guy who isn't handsome in any sense. My family is richer than his but my sister still married him and they are very stable and happy from the looks of it. One of my cousins married a chubby 5'5" Muslim guy who isn't even that rich. He's a sociology professor. I think just being a decent guy with okay-tier salary can get you married. My 5'4" neighbour who isn't handsome has a very cute wife and they have a kid too. Please don't be angry with me for cherry picking examples of people. But I think if you're not actually ugly, and just some average dude, you really can't be an incel for life.

Because those guys have looks to balance it out:feelsseriously:, something which we don’t have:dafuckfeels::fuk:.

I cost the government alor of money to be lept Alive and i dont even know why anymore, I really just want to die sometimes but painlessly

Oy vey because I steal their $$$$ to fund my luxury lifestyle of NYC restaurant hooker and no work

There is no contradiction in your statement.