Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are the women in polyamorous (cucked) relationships so hideous?

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
Anyone else noticed this too? Rarely are they ever looksmatched, Example.....

JFL this entire channel is a treasure trove of blackpill examples, I've never seen so much degeneracy all in one place. You could make an entire board comprised of videos from this channel alone, total freakshow.

Anyways back on topic, this tatted up, disgusting, 2/10 ethnic looking bitch is cucking two men. They are both tall white men who could easily do way better if they wanted to but instead seem to enjoy being cucked by a goblin foid.

What's interesting about this is that the husband cuck has flipped the tables and is now cucking his goblin wife with a landwhale cave troll looking foid JFL. Meanwhile ginger cuck remains in full cuckdom, I truly don't see what men like this get out of being in these "relationships" that 100% favor the woman.

Like I said lucky charms cuck could easily find a better chick that he wouldn't have to share but instead remains with this hideous bitch, why do this to yourself? Seeing shit like this makes it clear who holds all the power in today's rigged dating scene.

What makes you think these guys could do any better?

cucks deserve scaphism

What makes you think these guys could do any better?

Tall, white, NT, good frames, full heads of hair, they aren't Chads but compared to what the got now they could do better, if not in the west then elsewhere.

Tall, white, NT, good frames, full heads of hair, they aren't Chads but compared to what the got now they could do better, if not in the west then elsewhere.
Most normies in America will be lucky to find anything other than a landwhale. Over 40% of American women are obese.

sick world we live in, very fucking sick

if anything they are dating up. I mog them to the heavens and I guarantee you that 2/10 ethnic bitch would reject me on Tinder or at a speed dating event. I have been rejected by women like that before.

Higher levels of estrogen in mammals encourage hypergamy, but also encourage monogamous pair bonding. The less pre-natal estrogen a woman has received the uglier and less feminine she probably is, which is why the uglier females are too lazy to or incapable of actively engaging in hypergamy, but make up for it by having multiple partners at the same time, rather than climb the ladder of 'Chads'. This is also the reason for the phenomenon where 7/10 face "cute" girls are usually sluttier than the 10/10s.

i remember this buzzfeed video where a foid had a typical nu-male boyfriend and a chad at the same time

don't know where it went

Anyone else noticed this too? Rarely are they ever looksmatched, Example.....

JFL this entire channel is a treasure trove of blackpill examples, I've never seen so much degeneracy all in one place. You could make an entire board comprised of videos from this channel alone, total freakshow.

Anyways back on topic, this tatted up, disgusting, 2/10 ethnic looking bitch is cucking two men. They are both tall white men who could easily do way better if they wanted to but instead seem to enjoy being cucked by a goblin foid.

What's interesting about this is that the husband cuck has flipped the tables and is now cucking his goblin wife with a landwhale cave troll looking foid JFL. Meanwhile ginger cuck remains in full cuckdom, I truly don't see what men like this get out of being in these "relationships" that 100% favor the woman.

Like I said lucky charms cuck could easily find a better chick that he wouldn't have to share but instead remains with this hideous bitch, why do this to yourself? Seeing shit like this makes it clear who holds all the power in today's rigged dating scene.

yea because ugly foids have no standards and are willing to fuck anything basically.

the reason why stacy females dont do this is because they want the genetically superior male.

Have you taken the NintendoPill yet ?
IMG 20181218 204257

all women are in poly relationships. these fat, ugly ones are just too stupid to lie about it like every woman does

There can be visual tells based on appearances. Much like how you can identify an autistic person by simply observing their facial features. Polyamorous foids and feminists alike are mentally ill individuals who can be easily identified by the color of their hair and arrangement of bones in their face. In fact, I believe many polyamorous cunts are autistic to some degree, and that a fondness for polyamory is the expression of autism in females. The concept of polyamory is antithetical to female default state (see hypergamy aka monogamy with high standards). TBQH

Last edited:
If a man was born with that jaw (or lack of it) as her his fate would be tied by neck to the rope.

low self-esteem the same reason whyn they're fat

its because "poly" is an excuse.

they know they're undesirable and so have accepted they want to settle with a cuck, but they want to keep the option open to trade up if they can.

hence "poly" is just a swarm of 2/10 guys with a 2/10 girl who is hoping that one day she'll maybe get a 4/10 or better.

poly girls would drop that lifestyle the minute they could snag a 6/10 normie tier guy and lock him down.

Because they can't get Chad, they compensate by taking hundreds of lesser dicks.

These people are at the bottom of the sexual market. 80/20 rule affects them this way.

if anything they are dating up. I mog them to the heavens and I guarantee you that 2/10 ethnic bitch would reject me on Tinder or at a speed dating event. I have been rejected by women like that before.
Thats because you are not incel, you are a above average looking fakecel who believes in sub8 law.

These perfectly normal ugly blue haired hambeasts are the sort of people posting about incels on cucktears.

oh I think I figured it out !!!

a sexy foid can get free shit 4 free from orbiters in exchange for nothing, or some slutty snapchat pix.
but an ugly foid has to put out some interaction to compete with said sexy foid for resources

Most polyamorous people are overcompensating for their ugliness and missed sexual youth. If you look at poly communities it's a Freakshow.

Thats because you are not incel, you are a above average looking fakecel who believes in sub8 law.
I´m a truecel in my country. I get precisely zero matches on Tinder after swiping for months, have approached hundreds of women with zero success. I´ve had women literally give me looks of true disgust when they were looking at my face. Like that one dude in the gif where he turns around some ugly chick in the gym and she runs away in terror after she saw his face.

Nice try, but I definitely belong here.

I´m a truecel in my country. I get precisely zero matches on Tinder after swiping for months, have approached hundreds of women with zero success. I´ve had women literally give me looks of true disgust when they were looking at my face. Like that one dude in the gif where he turns around some ugly chick in the gym and she runs away in terror after she saw his face.

Nice try, but I definitely belong here.
Sorry but i dont believe.

Truecels know that average looking man are able to get GF's unless if he doesnt leave his house.

If you are not NEET, have active social life, you would know that only 10% of man between 20-35yo are incels, not 90% of the male population.

Sorry but i dont believe.

Truecels know that average looking man are able to get GF's unless if he doesnt leave his house.

If you are not NEET, have active social life, you would know that only 10% of man between 20-35yo are incels, not 90% of the male population.
I guarantee you the number is way higher than 10%.

Also average looking guys might have girlfriends, but the women aren´t physically attracted to them. They had to screen their boyfriends for months/years to get affirmation that they can leech of off him in some way and only then did they decide to give up the pussy. They wouldn´t have been able to get the same girl on Tinder or in a bar/club where womens true nature is on display.

I guarantee you the number is way higher than 10%.

Also average looking guys might have girlfriends, but the women aren´t physically attracted to them. They had to screen their boyfriends for months/years to get affirmation that they can leech of off him in some way and only then did they decide to give up the pussy. They wouldn´t have been able to get the same girl on Tinder or in a bar/club where womens true nature is on display.
There are several features that might make you become incel, but those who are incels because of a Sub4 face, yes they are only 10% or BELLOW. Sub4 males exist in the same proportion than chads and chads are also less than 10% of the male population between 20-35yo.

And no, if you have a GF and you are not betabuxxing, she DOES feel attraction for you. And a 5/10 face with no other negative features are enought to get that if you put the necessary effort.

OFC if a 7/10 male hits on her you probably will be cucked... but at least you are having sex and you can leave her.

They are both tall white men who could easily do way better if they wanted to but instead seem to enjoy being cucked by a goblin foid.
I think its their fetish.

I knew this Polyamorous girl in HS. Never talked to her but seen her and knew of her existance. She had dyed hair and was a faggy theatre/drama type person. She was gross NGL and she'd take away all of her partners money (Not alot cuz HS)

There are several features that might make you become incel, but those who are incels because of a Sub4 face, yes they are only 10% or BELLOW. Sub4 males exist in the same proportion than chads and chads are also less than 10% of the male population between 20-35yo.

And no, if you have a GF and you are not betabuxxing, she DOES feel attraction for you. And a 5/10 face with no other negative features are enought to get that if you put the necessary effort.

OFC if a 7/10 male hits on her you probably will be cucked... but at least you are having sex and you can leave her.
no, it isn´t. That´s why this forum exists in the first place.

Uninstall approached over 1000 women ffs with zero results. Make a Tinder profile with a 5/10 male to see that he has absolutely zero SMV. It´s no different in bars/clubs or any other place you are supposed to meet women.

A 5/10 male is pretty much always betabuxxing because it´s guaranteed the girl has been pumped and dumped by chads and she knows she could replace her 5/10 boyfriend literally within 30 minutes anytime she wants.

Nobody argues that a 5/10 male can´t get a gf, it´s just that it´s impossible for women to feel physical attraction to a 5/10 male after they have been pumped and dumped dozens of times by 8+/10 chads with huge dicks.

This guy is atleast a 5/10 and he gets the 1/10 obese, zit covered leper treatment by women. The women are literally physically repulsed by his appearance. It´s in German, but you don´t need to know German to read their bodylanguage.

Last edited:
Basically, if they can't get 8 inches of penis, they can get 4 x 2 inches and it's the same thing to them.

Women love the feeling of being wanted and in high demand. If they can't fuck a Chad, they will have two or three average-looking men lusting after them in a polyamorous relationship. It feeds their egos basically, just like everything else they do such as Instagram hoeing or keeping a circle of beta orbiters.

no, it isn´t. That´s why this forum exists in the first place.

Uninstall approached over 1000 women ffs with zero results. Make a Tinder profile with a 5/10 male to see that he has absolutely zero SMV. It´s no different in bars/clubs or any other place you are supposed to meet women.

A 5/10 male is pretty much always betabuxxing because it´s guaranteed the girl has been pumped and dumped by chads and she knows she could replace her 5/10 boyfriend literally within 30 minutes anytime she wants.

Nobody argues that a 5/10 male can´t get a gf, it´s just that it´s impossible for women to feel physical attraction to a 5/10 male after they have been pumped and dumped dozens of times by 8+/10 chads with huge dicks.

This guy is atleast a 5/10 and he gets the 1/10 obese, zit covered leper treatment by women. The women are literally physically repulsed by his appearance. It´s in German, but you don´t need to know German to read their bodylanguage.

No, it is. 5/10 is enough unless you have another defect that lower your SMV.

"it´s guaranteed the girl has been pumped and dumped by chads" Let me repeat to you - Chads are 6% of the male population between 22-30yo. Imagine if between these 6% of chad population, 3% are in LTR's SO the ammount of available chads for females is not only 3%

You know what that means?? Means that there are NOT enough chads for ALL THE FEMALES. Most slayers are high tier normies and chadlites because they OUTNUMBER the chads.

And yes, it is possible for a woman to feel attraction to a 5/10 if he is tall or has a great frame because these 2 elements will hallo you to a 6/10 SMV. Thats how 5/10 guys get GF's WITHOUT betabuxxing.

And i will not watch your video, anyone who had social circles in the life (and arent trolling) knows that 5/10 males are able to get at least 4/10 girls. The girl might be fact due to the fact that idk, 40% of first world woman is fat?? Thats another problem provoked by thrash diets and feminism.

About uninstall - He was doing COLD PROACHES. COLD APROACHES doesnt work not even for CHADLITES, its harder than TINDER. OFC he would get nothing, its obvious.

And at 5/10 you can go to 6/10 with only one surgery, a 3/10 would need at least three plastic surgeries to go to 6/10 (IF the features of the incel are fixabke by plastic surgery).

5/10 is a NEUTRAL point, you will depend of other factors.

If you are 5/10 and tall and white, you will have a above average SMV.

If you are 5/10 and ethnic and manlet, you will be incel.

Click here to see the proof.

Because they can't get Chad, so their logic works as follows:

How can you tell all that about him just by that post? Just curious.
Take one thing by rule here - If the guy believes that you must be 8/10 facially to attract a girl, 90% of chances that he is a fakecel or a troll or both.

No, it is. 5/10 is enough unless you have another defect that lower your SMV.

"it´s guaranteed the girl has been pumped and dumped by chads" Let me repeat to you - Chads are 6% of the male population between 22-30yo. Imagine if between these 6% of chad population, 3% are in LTR's SO the ammount of available chads for females is not only 3%

You know what that means?? Means that there are NOT enough chads for ALL THE FEMALES. Most slayers are high tier normies and chadlites because they OUTNUMBER the chads.

And yes, it is possible for a woman to feel attraction to a 5/10 if he is tall or has a great frame because these 2 elements will hallo you to a 6/10 SMV. Thats how 5/10 guys get GF's WITHOUT betabuxxing.

And i will not watch your video, anyone who had social circles in the life (and arent trolling) knows that 5/10 males are able to get at least 4/10 girls. The girl might be fact due to the fact that idk, 40% of first world woman is fat?? Thats another problem provoked by thrash diets and feminism.

About uninstall - He was doing COLD PROACHES. COLD APROACHES doesnt work not even for CHADLITES, its harder than TINDER. OFC he would get nothing, its obvious.

And at 5/10 you can go to 6/10 with only one surgery, a 3/10 would need at least three plastic surgeries to go to 6/10 (IF the features of the incel are fixabke by plastic surgery).

5/10 is a NEUTRAL point, you will depend of other factors.

If you are 5/10 and tall and white, you will have a above average SMV.

If you are 5/10 and ethnic and manlet, you will be incel.

Click here to see the proof.
you´ve been on here forever and still don´t get it. Thanks to online dating any woman has access to dozens of chads whenever she wants. Your whole post is basically pulling numbers out of your ass..

"There are 6% of chads"

"3% of chads are in relationships"

"a 5/10 male needs one surgery to go to a 6/10. A 3/10 needs 3 surgeries to go to a 6/10."

Where the fuck do you come up with that shit? Go home, you´re drunk.

Getlooksordie is right with everything, KilluminoidBR you are bluepill-coping. A 5/10 receiving legit attraction without buxxing? Come on.