Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are the poorest and the ugliest men tripping over themselves to give up their freedom and make it illegal to even talk to women?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
There's this thing in 2019 where mostly white men are running as fast as possible into a pit of dog shit where they can be put in jail for saying the wrong things in public or looking at a woman without her consent.

And it's always, without fail, ugly ass incels in denial.

My question is, why is it always men who are the lowest of low (incels who won't admit they're incels) who are doing this shit?

Leftist soyboys are brainwashed from birth on how being a nice liberal feminist is how they will ascend.

Basically, it's "If I can't get laid, no one can." That's why betacucks want to promote laws where you can get thrown in jail because some roast flaps got offended by you merely looking at her for a split-second. Pettiness and jealousy - two signature traits of life-long losers.

White men are the biggest cucks but they are also the most desired so there’s that

beta cucks gonna be betacucks

Leftist soyboys are brainwashed from birth on how being a nice liberal feminist is how they will ascend.

beta cucks gonna be betacucks
Basically, it's "If I can't get laid, no one can." That's why betacucks want to promote laws where you can get thrown in jail because some roast flaps got offended by you merely looking at her for a split-second. Pettiness and jealousy - two signature traits of life-long losers.

White men are the biggest cucks but they are also the most desired so there’s that
Westerners we're the first to give women voting rights so it's no surprise they're the most cucked race

I remember some guy that looked like he was a drunk hobo just stopped every man from entering the bus, and only let wamen pass. Mind you this was rush hour and everyone was trying to get home.

Cuckanada btw :soy::soy::feels:

they're too bluepilled and need to get blackpilled, it's why blackpill needs to spread more

because they are cucks and low iq

They're just playing male feminist game. They support and side with women on everything, even the craziest shit, in a faint hope of getting laid, there's not much to it.

I remember some guy that looked like he was a drunk hobo just stopped every man from entering the bus, and only let wamen pass. Mind you this was rush hour and everyone was trying to get home.

Cuckanada btw :soy::soy::feels:
I FUCKIN despise white knight cucks Like that. Like bro get the fuck out of the way and let me on the bus before I knock your homeless loser ass out.

They're just playing male feminist game. They support and side with women on everything, even the craziest shit, in a faint hope of getting laid, there's not much to it.

This. An appeaser feeds everyone else to the crocodile first in the vain attempt that the crocodile is too stuffed & bloated to devour them.
they're too bluepilled and need to get blackpilled, it's why blackpill needs to spread more

I think they're conscious of their actions which make it all the more hidious.

This. Or atleast thats what I think unconsciously my mindset was when I was a beta feminist during my teen years. Always felt smug when some chad with talks in front of me about finding another girl hot and checking her out and in my mind I was like 'Oh that gurl has choosen a mysogic man meanwhile I am so principled and a better man and dont make indecent comments about a girls looks in public or stare at them in public lol'. Definitely my past self thought that my self righteousness was an attractive trait jfl what a beta cuck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back