Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are the human life only 78 to 100 years? Title

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Title

Feels like a scam, Aint there no way to transfer the brain into some kind of machine so youd be able to see the future?

I'd like to restart my life, literally.

"

卐"
lol​

Just hope they invent near light speed travel so you can prolong your life span with time dilation theory

Title

Feels like a scam, Aint there no way to transfer the brain into some kind of machine so youd be able to see the future?
To be honest, mortality doesn't sound so bad on paper, it's just the physical deterioration or painful injuries usually required to die that ruin it for me.

Just hope they invent near light speed travel so you can prolong your life span with time dilation theory
Dont really wanna live anymore. But if i could get a new painfree body - I def would aslong as its chad.

Umm?

Meanwhile animals die way faster

What do you mean by "just" ? Human life expectancy was increased by multiple decades over the course of thousands of years

This nigga really wants to live longer? Haven’t we suffered enough?

mogged immortal jellyfishchad

Nigga "only"? I can't even imagine making it past 30 living as an incel.