Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are the fuck foids allowed to be join the military if they dont have to register for selective service???

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
What in the government's mind are they fucking thinking allowing these pieces of human shit foids making them exempt from selective service and if they don't have to register then they shoulnd't be allowed to reap the benefits of being in the military either and I say this as someone who tried to join the marines but they turned me down and said no because of my autism while these same shits would allow trannies, foids and fags to join over an autist who is capable of doing the job of a US Marine.

Edit:I realized if foids really do claim to be stronger than men because of bleeding 0.3 litres of blood a month and because of "mUh bIrTh" then they should be required to register for selective service

Last edited:
out of 9,065 posts, this is the first one of yours not about tyrone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back