Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are stormfrontcels and tradcucks so schizoid?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
FUr5E 5XwAEFyrI

These bastards really believe that the government is watching all their movements and that a SWAT team will arrest them for shitposting on Twitter, prepping or living alone :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Biden doesn't give a fuck if you want to live in the woods like a hermit and cut all contact with civilization, so stop being a whiny cunt larper and do it already if that's what you really wish.

I am pretty schizoid without following any ideology besides memes

They likely track with an AI or some shit but don't put that much effort in. ER literally posted a video about his plans the day before on youtube and nobody did shit:feelskek:

Biden doesn't give a fuck if you want to live in the woods like a hermit and cut all contact with civilization, so stop being a whiny cunt larper and do it already if that's what you really wish.
It may not be Biden specifically, but it is very difficult to ignore zoning laws and just build a cabin in the middle of the woods, or demolish stuff. My parents are currently dealing with this while trying to demolish an existing house on a 5 acre plot of land they bought from a police auction. It just seems like there's always some new thing preventing them from ripping the thing down. In the meantime, my mom's just using the basement for her chickens and 3 goats.

Biden doesn't give a fuck if you want to live in the woods like a hermit and cut all contact with civilization, so stop being a whiny cunt larper and do it already if that's what you really wish.
America is too big for FBI to give a fuck. No wonder you yanks have a new shooting every week.
All the shootings end up with the same explanation "MeNtAl HeAlTh IsSuEs". Nice way of dealing with domestic terrorism.

You say that because you haven't been investigated. Once you start checking enough boxes, they start allocating more resources to monitoring you. The data scientists are starting to build very sophisticated models for flagging potential dangerous people.

Thing is you literally can't just live in the woods by yourself for long without getting harassed. All the land us owned by sime rich jew or the gubberment. And if you live in gubberment land for too long theyll kick you off or make you pay tax shekels.

There's no frontier anymore, no way to live outside the system. Best is just to exploit society as it is and leech as hard as possible

BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS WATCHGING!!1!1 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm no stormfag or whatever but that image is correct. What's wrong with wanting to be left alone? Are you a communist faggot?
OP is on point. Many stormfags here unironically think some glownigger is watching them. when that isn't the casw

I'm no stormfag or whatever but that image is correct. What's wrong with wanting to be left alone? Are you a communist faggot?
No I'm not a commie, I hate communism kek. That image is stupid because if you live alone and cut most contact with civilization they will leave you alone unless you start sending death threats to politicians, downloading content from shady websites or saying you're gonna go ER (and someone reports you). The FBI is not going to come for you and while internet surveillance is an important issue, you don't have a personal FBI agent watching everything you do like the big brother.

Well excuse me for being paranoid. :dafuckfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back