Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are soys so offended at broad generalizations?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2RfzGmkRTg

First I want to preface that I think the idea of 'sigma' males being superior is redpill cope, but as hear this brotha spill his theories so confidently, I find myself agreeing in a stand up comedy sort of way. It's obvious that this is coming from his perspective as a somewhat ugly negro. He says he's sigma, but it's obvious that his theories, which I generally agree with, come from a place of female scarcity and constant rejection. It's this vicious cycle of rejection and vigilance to guard our egos that cause us to be illberal and somewhat scatterbrained with our views.

What enrages the fuck out of me is this soy's opinion on the guy. NOT ALL TALL GIRLS:feels: !!!! WHAT HOW DARE YOU :feels: ??? THIS IS JUST ILLOGICAL :feels:!!!!!! Another token harry potter eboy can't stand poor niggers and their opinions, because he's lived in a privileged hyperliberal bubble his entire life. You can just tell by his fucking glasses he probably went to a Montessori school, and everyone in his non-binary circle can only fathom to bully people outside of their bubble.

2021 05 23 18 18 18  Sigma Males  are the New Big Thing   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Meanwhile short haired girls dogpile on the comments agreeing, in jest, that YES, they do mainly date women. OBVIOUSLY not 100% of all short girls you fucking SJW autists. The whole point of this generalization to avoid ugly men hurting themselves by asking out short haired girls who are more likely to be easily triggered.

BROAD GENERALIZATIONS ARE NECESSARY TO FORM SOCIAL NETWORKS. Even soys do this. Do you even see soys hang out with people that don't belong in their safespaces based on broad generalizations they made themselves of what they seem like? Obviously not. SOys are the most insular mfs you'll ever meet.

Good luck being so broad minded in prison.

Last edited:
Why tf lesbians try to look masculine? I don't see gay guys trying to look feminine.

Another proof that lesbians don't exist

Based niggercel, soys like this guy reacting think foids can do no wrong cause "muh misogyny" and will deny obvious blackpill truths.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2RfzGmkRTg

First I want to preface that I think the idea of 'sigma' males being superior is redpill cope, but as hear this brotha spill his theories so confidently, I find myself agreeing in a stand up comedy sort of way. It's obvious that this is coming from his perspective as a somewhat ugly negro. He says he's sigma, but it's obvious that his theories, which I generally agree with, come from a place of female scarcity and constant rejection. It's this vicious cycle of rejection and vigilance to guard our egos that cause us to be illberal and somewhat scatterbrained with our views.

What enrages the fuck out of me is this soy's opinion on the guy. NOT ALL TALL GIRLS:feels: !!!! WHAT HOW DARE YOU :feels: ??? THIS IS JUST ILLOGICAL :feels:!!!!!! Another token harry potter eboy can't stand poor niggers and their opinions, because he's lived in a privileged hyperliberal bubble his entire life. You can just tell by his fucking glasses he probably went to a Montessori school, and everyone in his non-binary circle can only fathom to bully people outside of their bubble.

View attachment 448729

Meanwhile short haired girls dogpile on the comments agreeing, in jest, that YES, they do mainly date women. OBVIOUSLY not 100% of all short girls you fucking SJW autists. The whole point of this generalization to avoid ugly men hurting themselves by asking out short haired girls who are more likely to be easily triggered.

BROAD GENERALIZATIONS ARE NECESSARY TO FORM SOCIAL NETWORKS. Even soys do this. Do you even see soys hang out with people that don't belong in their safespaces based on broad generalizations they made themselves of what they seem like? Obviously not. SOys are the most insular mfs you'll ever meet.

Good luck being so broad minded in prison.

Soys ability to just accept how the women they hang out with will contradict them and make a fool out of their defense of women is just sad tbh