Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are soyboys obsessed with dogs?

SpergcelLD

SpergcelLD

Recruit
★★
I really have no idea what makes dogs special in comparision to other pets. They bite, drool and shit all over your carpet. And they're extremely needy too. But the thing I most hate about this obsession is this "goodboi flufferino pupper" speak. This shit makes me want to shoot myself :feelsseriously:

Humans in general are obsessed with dogs its not really a soyboy trait. Fuck humans basically bred them to the point of not looking anything like the original dogs thats how obsessed they are with them. Basically 80% of Chads, stacies, normies and incels like dogs to some extent.

lol Reddit soyboys made me hate dogs too.

Cause they are cucks and dogs are good cukers, expecially bulldogs.

Soys are more obsessed with cats imo

Because dogs fuck their wives

Even though I do love dogs, every time I look at reddit it makes me hate dogs for a bit, especially the ones who treat their dogs like their own child or some shit

i hate dogs such an annoying inconvenience

I really wonder what dog would taste like tbh

Mostly non-whites and cucks hate dogs as dogs are something that European men have bred over many thousand years to be a companion to the tribe.
Ofcourse everything in modernity is perverted so dogs are now treated like humans and all the other crap.

its a sweet meat. My dad had it and liked it.
I don't get why it's taboo, if people are content with eating cow, lamb or pig, then dog shouldn't be an exception

I don't get why it's taboo, if people are content with eating cow, lamb or pig, then dog shouldn't be an exception
people see dogs as friends and eating friends is taboo. Its silly but its just human nature to avoid eating beings that you see as apart of being in your in-group.

idk but i like dogs as well, leave my friends alone soycucks :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

UK is mutt lover central, fucking hate it. Check out Ihatedogs on YouTube, guy is based af.

Back in the days, most men got cucked by their best friend... Now many betabuxxers get cucked by "Man's best friend"...

foids are obsessed with dogs. soyboys have the same T level as them so it only makes sense

I dont hate dogs but i dont want to share my home with one ngl. I have dog friends tho...

I dont hate dogs but i dont want to share my home with one ngl. I have dog friends tho...
Imagine it's dirty butthole resting upon your bedding.

Imagine it's dirty butthole resting upon your bedding.
I mean, thy can be really good friends (idc about the butthole:feelswhat:) but my apartment isnjust too small for an animal tbh.

I mean, thy can be really good friends (idc about the butthole:feelswhat:) but my apartment isnjust too small for an animal tbh.
You could get a pet flea, enough room for that.

Bluehaired fat sjw career whores obsess over them too and pretend they’re human.

There’s certainly a correlation between low T leftist egalitarian freaks and dog worship.

Third world shitskins treat dogs like absolute shit and couldn’t give two shits if they live or die. I watched a dog get run over in a South American shithole and no one even blinked an eye. Destroyed the spics bumper but he barely even stopped.

Because they both are mindless animals.

Hard to explain. Never really got it

I really wonder what dog would taste like tbh
6C5CE74E 5B1F 4F93 9518 EF89A7160935

It's simple, soycucks got conditioned by jews that having babies is bad, they look at dogs/cats and their simple brains see them as inferior/dependant on people creatures which need to be protected like human babies, that's why they worship them.

when soylent finally kicks in

Cats hint at cunning and deviosness of owner if it is male.

Little dogs hint at subissivness of owner

Maybe the fascination is that it is a living being the soy boy actually knows he owns and can control to a high degree which betrays his underlying feminist programming bullshit about how a "womyn is not anyone's property" etc.

Outwardly he'll agree with their bullshit to get SJW radfem head pats but inwardly his subconscious rages at the wrongness and backward thinking of such a horseshit idea.

(Its a horseshit idea to not consider one's relationship partner be it in just a plain old relationship or a marriage not your property because the very idea of marriage and or a regular relationship implies ownership, hence the phrase "my" before the words "girlfriend", "wife" or alternatively "boyfriend", "husband" when it comes to the femoid side of the equation so I'm not being "misogynsist here as I believe in these various relationship scenarious you are both eachother's "property" in a way so to speak and if you're not down with that idea as a Chad/Stacy you should stick to hookups only and stay out of property scenarios which ALL relationships are at their core).

Also another aspect of their "dog love" I believe is that the dog is something they know is truly theirs, whereby they can never know with 100% certainty whether the child of their roastie is theirs since they don't have the balls to demand a paternity test or they are so ideologically rooted in nonsense radfeminism, that they'd never dare question a womyn, much less their own womyn if said child is really theirs.

They like to be cucked

They will never have their own sons. Therefore they take their attention to canines instead. It's sad really. Dogs were meant for protection of their owners property. They weren't meant to replace children.

Because dogs fuck their wives
I wouldn't be surprised if soyboys fuck their dogs as well, while their wives are fucking CHADS.
I did notice this too, that soys are obsessed with dogs. In my previous job, I worked with a number of soys, and all were rather into dogs.

I really have no idea what makes dogs special in comparision to other pets. They bite, drool and shit all over your carpet. And they're extremely needy too. But the thing I most hate about this obsession is this "goodboi flufferino pupper" speak. This shit makes me want to shoot myself :feelsseriously:
I don’t get the dog obsession I had a dog when I was a kid but after he died I just never liked them again. There really gross

Would rather get a muscular, agreessiove dog so that I can mog others with their horrendous looking abominable pets that are inferior subspecies of dogs.

Mostly non-whites and cucks hate dogs as dogs are something that European men have bred over many thousand years to be a companion to the tribe.
Ofcourse everything in modernity is perverted so dogs are now treated like humans and all the other crap.
Why would cucks hate dogs?

Because when they can't find a bull, they find a dog

Because foids are obsessed with dogs

Because they can control them.

Humans should be eating dogs, not fucking them

they are cucks, so they like dogs because they know that they can be cucked by them and that women would rather fuck dogs than them.

It's a white person thing. Upper middle class white people, especially yuppie females, like animals more than humans. This is why I'm almost certain if IT did a racial survey, I'd imagine over 90% would be white, as opposed to us being 50% minority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back