Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are soyboys attracted to Nintendo switch?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Every retarded incel in denial I know seems to have one, it's like a magnet for retards. JFL if you're 25 with a Nintendo switch and deny being incel.

Nintendo Switch is for soyboys

Nintendo games are for faggots

I bought it for smash. Nobody's perfect, I guess. :bluepill::bluepill: Forgive me my sins, O St. Blackops2cel! :feelscry:

So they can play Smash Brothers while their wives get smashed by brothers...

They have the mind of a child

Because they're childish

IMAGINE PLAYING AN FPS OR A SHIT NINTENDY SWITCH RACING GAME

PC GRAND STRATEGY GAME GANG

only kids, women and soyboys play on nintendo switch

This is why real men play Melee.
I have the first Smash Brothers on N64. Honestly. the GameCube was the last uncucked console by Nintendo. The Wii and WiiU were pretty cucked too and I noticed it was the console of choice for foids and cucks even before the Nintendo meme.

I have the first Smash Brothers on N64. Honestly. the GameCube was the last uncucked console by Nintendo. The Wii and WiiU were pretty cucked too and I noticed it was the console of choice for foids and cucks even before the Nintendo meme.

The quality dropped enormously. The games became weak. Back in Melee people killed each other and they screamed in agony.

Fellow meleecel? Melee gang rise up

DigitalAggressiveFinch-max-1mb.gif

The quality dropped enormously. The games became weak. Back in Melee people killed each other and they screamed in agony.

DigitalAggressiveFinch-max-1mb.gif
I know an incel who still plays melee to this day.

Cringe thread. Soy nintendo meme is funny but there are many games on the wii wiiu and switch that are good.

the only good thing about this console is that you can play Skyrim
You best be trolling nigger

Cringe thread. Soy nintendo meme is funny but there are many games on the wii wiiu and switch that are good.

You best be trolling nigger

Gauging what hobbies are and aren't soy is a fool's errand as a whole. This game is soy, that movie is soy, but nobody can explain why. Or is willing to try.

Nintendo is cucked
full

I think its bcos its 'cool' to be nerdy with a family friendly console that is oso popular with foids.

I used to own a switch:soy: but it got boring n was jus collecting dust hence I sold it.

Every retarded incel in denial I know seems to have one, it's like a magnet for retards. JFL if you're 25 with a Nintendo switch and deny being incel.
Because they they have same views of world now like they did when they were kids. They simply didn't grew up.

Ngl there are some interesting games on it.
Hi todd.

Idk. The switch's processing power is comparable to a smartphone. It's kinda pathetic

You can take it around with you and that’s why.

waiting in line for food? Play nintendo switch.

pretty good games too. Was never a dumb chad playing halo but Nintendo games give megood copes.

xenoblade chronicles made me cry,

Pokémon shield I related to Hop, I’ll never be a winner sure but I can exist however meaningless and lame my existence actually is.

links awakening sort of gave me a feel on how it is to have a gf

and daemon machina is as close to an actual mobile suit gundam game as I’ll ever be able to get too.

I think main stream anime at this point is gettingwrecked by women faster then Nintendo main stream video games but I could be wrong.

You can take it around with you and that’s why.

waiting in line for food? Play nintendo switch.

pretty good games too. Was never a dumb chad playing halo but Nintendo games give megood copes.

xenoblade chronicles made me cry,

Pokémon shield I related to Hop, I’ll never be a winner sure but I can exist however meaningless and lame my existence actually is.

links awakening sort of gave me a feel on how it is to have a gf

and daemon machina is as close to an actual mobile suit gundam game as I’ll ever be able to get too.

I think main stream anime at this point is gettingwrecked by women faster then Nintendo main stream video games but I could be wrong.
I don't know but a 30 year old virgin fag on reddit claiming not to be incel always ends up admitting to having a switch and that's why it seems like a soyboy thing

I don't know but a 30 year old virgin fag on reddit claiming not to be incel always ends up admitting to having a switch and that's why it seems like a soyboy thing

Should ask them if they run home brew on a psp or Nintendo switch. I would imagine they don’t

I have one but I don't use it anymore I regret buying that crap everything is si expensiove

Significant overlap between the men who would watch their girlfriend getting dicked by other men and grown-ass men who would spend their time with childish, cutesy things.
So they can play Smash Brothers while their wives get smashed by brothers...
Putinlaughter

Not everyone who likes Nintendo is a soy but a lot of men who like Nintendo are soys.
Rodd howard