Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are some of you so stupid?

You can fuck 13 year olds here as long as its consensual. First world country.
The biggest problem is when joining pick up minors plus enslaving them as I've seen these guys writing. Imagine the bomb and the opportunity of a good cherry to denigrate incels in general?

Yeah, international posters can claim their foreign aoc's all they want, but incels.co is run on cloudfare, which has its servers in the United Burgers of Amerilard.

but i've never alluded to actually trying to fuck a legally underage jb. i can't say that i'm worried about that chris hansen cuck
Being attracted to 12-15 year olds in the U.S is still illegal boyo.

If attraction is made illegal then I don't want to live on this gay earth.
A a girl is attractive, she is. Objective attractiveness is a core part of the blackpill. It's important to note that people are not attracted to underage females because they are underage; they are attracted to underage females despite the fact that they are underage.

The AOC in PA is 16 yes but that's the max age i'll accept. Being attracted to 12-15 year olds in the U.S is still illegal boyo.
Keep in mind.A lot of incels aren't from the US.
Where I'm from,the aoc is 14.

If attraction is made illegal then I don't want to live on this gay earth.
A a girl is attractive, she is. Objective attractiveness is a core part of the blackpill. It's important to note that people are not attracted to underage females because they are underage; they are attracted to underage females despite the fact that they are underage.
jfl if you think OP will read what you just said.

specific users that express their desires to fuck "Jbs" who are 14-15 year old or younger. I hope you guys do know that this site is being monitored
JFL @ assuming that everyone on this forum lives in countries with high aoc laws

I don't care. I've been arrested for posts here before, and nothing notable will happen to me. I'm a 38 year old virgin, if a cop wants to come and shoot me, that's great.

Fuck off, it's not illegal to say you find 14 year olds attractive. Not even in my shithole country that barely has free speech, let alone in the US.

Let me vent in peace, if you want some normie site where you're banned if you say anything outside of the status quo box, there's 99% of the internet for that.
Saying you're attracted to 15 year olds is whatever, but saying shit like "I would abduct and kidnap a 12-15 year old as a "JB" sex slave" is dangerous for both the user and the site.
That would actually be illegal but I never talked about any criminal plans whatsoever here.

Last edited:
Most of them are either infiltrators, retards, or they simply think they won’t be tracked down

I don't care. I've been arrested for posts here before, and nothing notable will happen to me. I'm a 38 year old virgin, if a cop wants to come and shoot me, that's great.

JFL, the only thing they'll do is take you back to some stupid therapy sessions.

I hope you guys do know that this site is being monitored
By whom?

Being attracted to 12-15 year olds in the U.S is still illegal boyo.
JFL. Imagine being arrested for biological desires outwith your control.

If someone is attracted to 12-15 year olds, they can't help that. There are people out there who find this age group attractive through simple biological hardwiring, i.e. no fault of their own.

Fuck off, it's not illegal to say you find 14 year olds attractive. Not even in my shithole country that barely has free speech, let alone in the US.

Let me vent in peace, if you want some normie site where you're banned if you say anything outside of the status quo box, there's 99% of the internet for that.

That would actually be illegal but I never talked about any criminal plans whatsoever here.
I didn't say that you couldn't post about liking teenagers. I did however say that it's illegal in the U.S to post about sexually explicit fantasies involcing minors.

I would love to take my neighbor's Cadillac. It doesn't mean I'm going to actually do it.

I would love to take my neighbor's Cadillac. It doesn't mean I'm going to actually do it.
Saying that you are gonna steal his car online is still illegal. Sure you might not actually steal it, but threats aimed at personal property or people are illegal.

I did however say that it's illegal in the U.S to post about sexually explicit fantasies involcing minors.
Are you guys that much cucked? I didn't know that. Could you show me the article in the law?

Anyway, 14 is legal here so I'm not being jailed for saying it anytime soon.

Are you guys that much cucked? I didn't know that. Could you show me the article in the law?

Anyway, 14 is legal here so I'm not being jailed for saying it anytime soon.
Just look at Chris Hansen videos.

Just look at Chris Hansen videos.
That odious cuck only jailed people that intended to meet girls under the age of consent for sex. I never heard of anyone being jailed just for saying "14 yos are attractive" or "I'd like a 14 yo to do X or Y sexual stuff with me". This would be a blatant violation of free speech (in your case the first amendment).

Pedophilia (14 isn't even pedophilia, but according to normies it is) isn't a crime. Fucking people under the age of consent is.

That odious cuck only jailed people that intended to meet girls under the age of consent for sex. I never heard of anyone being jailed just for saying "14 yos are attractive" or "I'd like a 14 yo to do X or Y sexual stuff with me". This would be a blatant violation of free speech (in your case the first amendment).

Pedophilia (14 isn't even pedophilia, but according to normies it is) isn't a crime. Fucking people under the age of consent is.
ERP with minors is also illegal. So no you don't even have to touch them. Just saying sexual things "a fantasy" is still illegal.

ERP with minors is also illegal. So no you don't even have to touch them. Just saying sexual things "a fantasy" is still illegal.
Here in Brazil the minimum age is 14 years.

I'm talking bout the U.S most states have an aoc of 18
Ahh yeah, which meant that Mainländer is from Brazil. But I understood, at the level of the site can give something.

Just saying sexual things "a fantasy" is still illegal.
You to them directly, don't you? That's also illegal here depending.

because i have autism

That’s why I watch what I say.

Theres a difference between carelessness and stupidity

If you want to stand by the status quo, that's fine. Just don't read these type of threads. There's nothing illegal on this forum, I have been here long enough to know that. They can monitor as much as they can. The US government has other bigger issues to deal with. I doubt they're worried about some slutty 15year old fucking a 29 year old guy.

If this site becomes like any other side on the internet, then I hope it gets shut down. This is the only place where we still have free speech.

We have this thread every day

low.iw thread. people on4chan literally planned mass shootings and nothing happened. government doesnt care about posts here

Thats not an admission to a crime. But yeah i find it weird people are so open about it

The AOC in PA is 16 yes but that's the max age i'll accept. Being attracted to 12-15 year olds in the U.S is still illegal boyo.
he’s from brazil

most low iq OP and thread i have ever opened

You are legit 16. Are you not attracted to females your own age or a year or two below? Now imagine that, because of factors out of your control (never having sexual experience/developmental issues) you are still attracted to the same age group 5 years later. It's not illegal to say, and you've been alone for so long, so you say what your sexual desires are to a group of virgins.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with that...

You are legit 16. Are you not attracted to females your own age or a year or two below? Now imagine that, because of factors out of your control (never having sexual experience/developmental issues) you are still attracted to the same age group 5 years later. It's not illegal to say, and you've been alone for so long, so you say what your sexual desires are to a group of virgins.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with that...
Girls have cooties

I thought about something today. If just typing sexual fantasies involving minors, without the explicit intention of realizing them IRL, were illegal, then lolicon doujins would be illegal per definition and they're not (not in the US, not here). So that's not true.

But yeah i find it weird people are so open about it
I have to wear a mask and conceal my true feelings and opinions almost all the time, it's even worse now that I'm in college. I feel suffocated. I love venting here, I feel a need for it. But I'm not committing any crimes, I love JBs but I do't think going to jail over them is worth it. Especially in Brazil.

you are right, the connect age in my country is 14, so i don't think i'm violating any lawn,

this account is anonymous and i don't think the cucklice would hunt my ass for saying stuff in another language in a small forun in the internet.
Not in this life.
You're far from anonymous here. This place is not a "small forum".