Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are some of you so stupid?

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Like for some specific users that express their desires to fuck "Jbs" who are 14-15 year old or younger. I hope you guys do know that this site is being monitored, remember that what you type can come and bite you in the ass in the future. I'm 16 years old and I know better then to type dumb ass shit like that, I don't understand why you even feel the need to type that shit out. And you can't say stupid crap like you're high "T" that's not an excuse to be a fucking retard that endangers both themselves and this site. And before you say :feels::soy::soy:. You know that i'm correct, if you have such desires maybe express them in the discord or in chat instead of in public where everyone can see.

They are infiltrators

Idk,man.I kind of agree.
Mainlander seems like a really cool person,but with threads like those,the site might actually get taken down.

Saying you wanna fk lolis is fine tho since that's not illegal

@Mainländer

Tagging him because I think this thread is mostly directed at him

I'm 16 years old

4bUV7Ls.gif

because aoc is 13-16 in most of the world.
and being attracted to lolis is actual pedophilia

and being attracted to is actual pedophilia
The AOC in PA is 16 yes but that's the max age i'll accept. Being attracted to 12-15 year olds in the U.S is still illegal boyo.

Like for some specific users that express their desires to fuck "Jbs" who are 14-15 year old or younger. I hope you guys do know that this site is being monitored, remember that what you type can come and bite you in the ass in the future. I'm 16 years old and I know better then to type dumb ass shit like that, I don't understand why you even feel the need to type that shit out. And you can't say stupid crap like you're high "T" that's not an excuse to be a fucking retard that endangers both themselves and this site. And before you say :feels::soy::soy:. You know that i'm correct, if you have such desires maybe express them in the discord or in chat instead of in public where everyone can see.
hahaha little kiddy.. 14,15 years old hoes are fully developed woman. In the most countrys including mine it's absolutely legal to fuck them. This is not pedophil it's a normal behavior of a man. It's only the cancer femnism who says that shouldn't be allowed.
And as a incel you had a lack of love while your teenage years. It's also a psychological thing, so shut up little babycels

I don't see how it's wrong for me to simply have attraction to 15 year olds, nothing perverted about it. I've never stated nor implied that I'd break my country's laws.

@wizardcel

isnt there a study saying how men are naturally attracted to 15 year olds?

I don't see how it's wrong for me to simply have attraction to 15 year olds, nothing perverted about it. I've never stated nor implied that I'd break my country's laws.

@wizardcel
Saying you're attracted to 15 year olds is whatever, but saying shit like "I would abduct and kidnap a 12-15 year old as a "JB" sex slave" is dangerous for both the user and the site.

In some countries women hit puberty earlier than other countries so I don't think its bad

however I'm personally attracted to girls between 18-21

like even most people who are "pedophiles" don't even say that shit online.
To dream about it is the dream of being a billionaire. Okay, maybe being a billionaire is more difficult.
Girls 14-17 wanting you. I bet he wanted even lower than that and he just does not talk here because he's too polemical.

and being attracted to lolis is actual pedophilia
OP, if we never wrote anything that would get us in trouble, we'd have nothing to talk about. Use a VPN, don't go too explicit (no threats), and follow the rules as best you can.

Besides some of us are so damn depressed that a visit from the police might just be a triggER.

The people on this site are, by and large, waiting to die.

Yeah man, writing shit like that will get you put under investigation. I couldn't believe my eyes reading Mainlander's thread. Like what the fuck dude? Do want to go to prison or wind up on a list or some shit?

Don't do illegal stuff y'all, hmkay? :y'all:

yeah I agree, you can talk about litreally anything but if you EVEN MENTION being attracted to under 18 year olds it will create a permanent stain for you and for this site as a whole, and for the concept of incel for that matter. After reading some cherry picked posts (like the ones wizardcel usually makes) it could create a hatred towards the concept of incel never seen before from the normies

Yeah man, writing whit like that will get you put under investigation. I couldn't believe my eyes reading Mainlander's thread. Like what the fuck dude? Do want to go to prison or wind up on a list or some shit?
Here in Brazil always has a fine comb in pedophiles. I bet he's just does not talk because he's so much more controversial than 14-year-old girls, I do not have anything in the face to want anything, I just think it's ridiculous to be feeding it ... even more so nowadays.

Yeah man, writing shit like that will get you put under investigation. I couldn't believe my eyes reading Mainlander's thread. Like what the fuck dude? Do want to go to prison or wind up on a list or some shit?
yeah, and on top of this cucktears will use it as an ammunition to further stain the concept of incel, now what the average normie will think about when hearing this word is "some werid creep being attracted to school girls"

yeah I agree, you can talk about litreally anything but if you EVEN MENTION being attracted to under 18 year olds it will create a permanent stain for you and for this site as a whole, and for the concept of incel for that matter. After reading some cherry picked posts (like the ones wizardcel usually makes) it could create a hatred towards the concept of incel never seen before from the normies

yeah, and on top of this cucktears will use it as an ammunition to further stain the concept of incel, now what the average normie will think about when hearing this word is "some werid creep being attracted to school girls"

you are right, the connect age in my country is 14, so i don't think i'm violating any lawn, but i should stop posting this kind of crap, i just find it funny the reaction of IT over every post like that, it's addicting to see the cucks there getting triggered everything.

this account is anonymous and i don't think the cucklice would hunt my ass for saying stuff in another language in a small forun in the internet.

You can say that but you can not even mention tranny stuff here or want to be gay like Jack did, that would not do anything with Normies. Now you can talk about picking up women under 14 (I know they crave under 14).

In some countries women hit puberty earlier than other countries so I don't think its bad

however I'm personally attracted to girls between 18-21
Same man. Girls under my age (18) are the shittiest people ever

I honestly hope he was just fucking with us and trolling.

Your signature is killing me

I'm not stupid, I say this shit and literally NOTHING I have with the email I registered with is in correlation with my name.

but if you EVEN MENTION being attracted to under 18 year olds it will create a permanent stain for you and for this site as a whole
That's stupid.

Men are attracted to foids under 18, that's not to say many will admit to it though. That shit isn't voluntary you know? It's not like I'd ever fucking act on it, like I said, I have no intentions of breaking any laws whatsoever. I guess unless being honest about thoughts and autonomic physical responses is against the law now. JFL

But yeah some of the shit that gets posted here just seems like bait, that's why I tagged wizardcel, since it's probably more relevant to him than anyone.

cucks will hate us anywasy, trying to damage control is useless

Exactly, it doesnt matter if you think its legal or illegal. Incel tears/ the news/ interviews/ blogs/ posts or anything related to us is going to try and make us look in the worst way possible.

Even if there was 1 jb thread in the history of this forum, they will use that to its fullest extent to portray us in the worst image possible. Soon it will be illegal to be incel.

Saying you're attracted to 15 year olds is whatever, but saying shit like "I would abduct and kidnap a 12-15 year old as a "JB" sex slave" is dangerous for both the user and the site.
Yes, this party group here on the site always says that. But you can not even mention things about trannys here.

I use a proxy

small forun
Its far from small. Anything related to incels and other shit will be linked to this forum. Its not just us that browse this.

@wizardcel and @Mainländer where making way too many of them, i will also stop making those, we have a situation where 3 users decided to make this kind of bait edgy post at the same time giving us a bad image, again trying to save our public image is useless everybody hate us for being loosers already
I use a proxy
i will also only use this forum with proxy from now on

These guys would say that they wanted 10-year-old girls if they had grown up and some with desires more outgoing to less. 14 may be an excuse.

I hope you guys do know that this site is being monitored, remember that what you type can come and bite you in the ass in the future.

LMAO who cares

You can fuck 13 year olds here as long as its consensual. First world country.