Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are some girls so damn stupid

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
First of all, I would like to clarify that I do not want to generalize anything here and there are of course nice men who also have an offensive personality.

However, I start from the approximate average (What I experience myself, for example, or see in others), which says that women are basically on "offensive / dominant" men. Sorry if I can't find the right words for it, but it's just hard to describe. I hope you know what I mean, meaning those typical alpha males (handsome, muscular, strict to others, etc).

(Again, not a generalization) But sometimes these women are then cheated by such men, because (not a generalization) some of these good looking men have discovered their chance to have many women.

And these women then cry to the extremely nice boy who is always there for her, always listens, gives her tips and recommendations, stands by her side if she is not doing well. And these guys are often uninteresting for a relationship.

Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Too much glow bro, shine less plz

Dark triad personality, google it. And yes, you still need at least average looks to work.

why? female nature, nothing else really to it

because they never needed to be smart

What funny is that on social networks if you asked a girl to send a picture of herself (clean no nudity) she will freak out, name-calling you a creep then blocked you yet posted most of her skin on her walls. Friggin idiot. Why social networks in their first place? So the government (CIA, NSA) can study the way of human behavior and their way of thinking. Bonus point for them - they can see the nude picture stupid hoe sent to chad.