Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are some chads and stacys doing some regular blue collar work instead of becoming a model or celeb?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Because they don’t want the (((producers))) to fuck their ass or what?:feelsLSD:

Some people don't want to be models or celebs.

Some people don't want to be models or celebs.
Basically this. Not everyone wants wants those same things. We know they get huge advantages and preferential treatment in their social and professional lives anyway.

fuck them all, i hate chad and stacys and normies

I work for Chinese Communist Party intelligence
They should give you more interesting assignments than larping on incel forums.

Yup, lots of of Chad plumbers, welders, and electricians. No escape from :blackpill: in those professions.

Yup, lots of of Chad plumbers, welders, and electricians. No escape from :blackpill: in those professions.
Once I got gigamogged by a chad deliverer who looked like a poverty version Meeks, kek. Can’t even escape the :blackpill: when ordering junk food from my rotter dwelling

Modeling is very competitive. Not all models make millions. It depends if you have the right connections to get into high-paying positions. Most models end up on shopping flyers and that doesn't pay that much money.