Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why Are So Many Young Men Single And Sexless?

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

As the pandemic recedes, it is past time for young men to step away from their devices and into real-life dating situations. It is time to brave rejection for a chance at a romantic relationship and reach their fullest potential.
LMAO, imagine putting in any amount of effort for "romance" in 2023 :feelsclown:.

Romance for some useless cumtoilet lol.

I like how it's the man's duty to "brave rejection" while women sit back & pick who they want.

Cum toilets only deserve tiktok proposals that too faked up.. no real world proposals for them .they are just virtuall bitches living in virtual world no value for them in reality...

I like how it's the man's duty to "brave rejection" while women sit back & pick who they want.
These are the same people who preach against gender roles and sexism too

this article is basically a fancy way of saying ''just man up you babies, first 1000 rejections are just a warm up!''

This wouldn't even be that bad if the rejections toilets gave were normal but they will stab the knife and twist it on any sub5 male.
The saying "the worst she can say is no" is long obsolete.

Why Are So Many Young Men Single And Sexless?
Clearly because they don't take enough showers

I hope toilets live long enough to suffer a painful end and go through miserable circumstances

Because of biology, sex ratio is 107 male per 100 female
More male born and those extra man (7) Start a competition with other man
( 100) that makes girls have high standards and more and more man single and sexless
Sorry for weak English skill

yea the irony of not realising that this world is GYNOCENTRIC .

Woman are the gatekeepers of sex , Man are the Watchers "

reach your FULL POTENTIAL BRAHS!!!!!!!!!!! you CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!!!!!!!!!

Its funny how the man is now guilty for not having relationships.

The majority of young men stay single and sexless because the majority of females only date and fuck the most attractive minority of men.
What's so fucking hard about it to understand? They probably don't want to acknowledge this, because if the majority of men became blackpilled and depressed they would have a problem

>lmao bro just go for the bitch whose been chads cum receptacle for the last 10 years

They just've to sit for everything including sex lol

It's funny how they suddenly forget about gender is a social construct bullshit as soon as it benefits them

Because of biology, sex ratio is 107 male per 100 female
More male born and those extra man (7) Start a competition with other man
( 100) that makes girls have high standards and more and more man single and sexless
Sorry for weak English skill
Even in counties where females are majority like Sweden incels are a big number

Yes, I need to manup and to achieve my goal, like growing from 5'6 to 6'2.

i'm sick of brain melted retards blaming the rising incel problem on the PLANdemic. covid didn't suddenly cause foids to become hypergamous whores

i'm sick of brain melted retards blaming the rising incel problem on the PLANdemic. covid didn't suddenly cause foids to become hypergamous whores
Just like tards blaming it on migrants

Cum toilets only deserve tiktok proposals that too faked up.. no real world proposals for them .they are just virtuall bitches living in virtual world no value for them in reality...

Because life is savage and cruel with those with fucked genetic like myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back