Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are so many supposedly blackpilled men put slavic foids on pedestal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Self proclaimed blackpilled men and tons of redpillers think eastern european/slavic foids are any better. Jfl they have no idea how wrong they are. These foids have all the pros of both western, feminized, gynocentric world but also of the old way of thinking from men from chivalrous times. This is one of the reasons why EE countries have the highest male to female suicide ratio, its a living hell for men. Foids have it all and men are trested like complete shit.

I too used to think that western foids think their shit doesnt smell but polish guys I knew were telling me that women from for example France (locals) were so much nicer to them and even offered to pay for dates.

Same reason why people think foids in their home countries are so pure. Jfl it's pure cope females are the same everywhere.:feelsUgh:

Many of them dream to move to 1 world country by sucking dicks.

Because their opinion is based on the superficial media, like mexicans that cross the board thinking USA is a top tier country due to hollywood/media.
Foids will be foids no matter where, even the ones that are controlled in the Middle East can turn into whores in the snap of a finger as soon as they get a bit of freedom, because this is how they are.

Same reason why people think foids in their home countries are so pure. Jfl it's pure cope females are the same everywhere.:feelsUgh:
I can tell you more and more polish guys are waking up to how disgusting their women are. And they are mostly ugly (foids I mean).
Because their opinion is based on the superficial media, like mexicans that cross the board thinking USA is a top tier country due to hollywood/media.
Foids will be foids no matter where, even the ones that are controlled in the Middle East can turn into whores in the snap of a finger as soon as they get a bit of freedom, because this is how they are.
Based

I can tell you more and more polish guys are waking up to how disgusting their women are. And they are mostly ugly (foids I mean).

Based
It's also mostly Western European incels in denial that try their luck in Eastern Europe for some reason.

Didn't you read my threads, fags? I thought everyone knows that russian women are whores

Huh? Everyone I know thinks EE foids are whores and golddiggers.

It's noodlewhores that people, esp. low-tier cumskins, put on pedestals

BC THEY DESERVE TO BE TREATED LİKE KWEENS :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

because they are delusional and think that those foids are anyhow better because they were brought up on different values than western holes (although it seems that zoomers are just the same everywhere nowdays). But it is ultimately another cope as we know foids are chad worshippers everywhere (some of them can hide it or are forced to supress it)

Slavic women, I heard are the biggest race traitors, is that true?

Slavic women, I heard are the biggest race traitors, is that true?
Maybe not race but definately countrymen traitors. If you are from the west, they will suck your dick if you speak a foreign language. JFL. I would so like a non-white gf just to piss polack foids off.

It's because all those Mail Order Bride agencies sold desperate western men on a bunch of bullshit in order to get their money.

Self proclaimed blackpilled men and tons of redpillers think eastern european/slavic foids are any better. Jfl they have no idea how wrong they are. These foids have all the pros of both western, feminized, gynocentric world but also of the old way of thinking from men from chivalrous times. This is one of the reasons why EE countries have the highest male to female suicide ratio, its a living hell for men. Foids have it all and men are trested like complete shit.

I too used to think that western foids think their shit doesnt smell but polish guys I knew were telling me that women from for example France (locals) were so much nicer to them and even offered to pay for dates.
the grass is always greener on the other side

Female Hypergamy transcends language, continents, race, looks, height.. Females all the around the world want a man that she percieves as Significantly superior to her in terms of SMV