Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are so many people on this website retarded?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I'm convinced 95% of people on this website are just pseudo intellectuals who can't fathom basic English

I recently made a post where I repeatedly, in all caps, said "SOME, I repeat SOME, I repeat SOME of you deserve to be incel" with my reasoning being that they never even tried to maxx as much as possible, and that you can't expect to find happiness in life if you browse the forums all day, and that only lazy people will get offended by this.

The replies were retards saying I was teaching that all incels deserve to be incel which is the opposite of what I said.

This is exactly what foids do, they know a nice immigrant out of the thousands that are violent, therefore they vote for policies that enable more mass immigration. Same type of thinking.

This is why earlier this year I suggested that when registering an IQ test must be mandatory, and that people should have the option to put people with a certain number as automatically listed on ignore list.

Yes many of us are retarded nigga, that is an incel trait.

Most are retarded.

The problem is that often they talk about how stupid women are, yet they act the same as them with the same conclusions.

i dont deserve to be an incel

Basing your negative opinion on an entire group because of negative actions of a single individual is a common trope in right wing circles. Thus they project this logic onto you.

Had to look up on a dictionary what fanthom means.

Anyway, I am not saying that u shouldnt try to improve yourself as much as possible, of course you should but chad and women dont have to do that to be happy, just saying.

Life is unfair, like very unfair and it fucking sucks. Everytime I think about this it makes me want to kill myself. Why do I have to put so much effort to get things that others are already born with? Even english I had to put effort to learn while most people here were already born speaking it.

Water comment i know. Have a good night.

It's you OP

Dont project your retarded ability on user here

Anyway, I am not saying that u shouldnt try to improve yourself as much as possible, of course you should but chad and women dont have to do that to be happy, just saying.

Life is unfair, like very unfair and it fucking sucks. Everytime I think about this it makes me want to kill myself. Why do I have to put so much effort in things that others are born with? Even english I had to put effort to learn while most people here were already born speaking it.

Completely agree, I even said others do not have to maxx out and that even if you maxx you aren't guaranteed a girlfriend, but a major point was that just because you started of disadvantaged compared to others, doesn't mean you shouldn't try at all.

Because no one here wants to talk about shifting biomes or how salt domes are usually associated with nearby petroleum deposits. Only nerdy things on here are cringe anime stuff.

No, low IQ isn’t an incel trait.Actually, low IQ is usually a normie and simp trait.Simps are mostly incels in denial with very low IQs who cannot accept or even understand the :blackpill:

Do you believe Jeremy Meeks deserves to be incel? If so you're not really any different than me.
yeah foids must only want me n no one else

No, low IQ isn’t an incel trait.Actually, low IQ is usually a normie and simp trait.Simps are mostly incels in denial with very low IQs who cannot accept or even understand the :blackpill:
Do you not see how so many people here are retarded nigga?

common trait of certain types of neurodivergence

Basing your negative opinion on an entire group because of negative actions of a single individual is a common trope in right wing circles. Thus they project this logic onto you.
I don’t really think this is exclusive to right wing groups. Tribalism is human nature

Do you not see how so many people here are retarded nigga?
Retarded niggers are usually GrAYcel, fakecels who don’t post here at all and when it happens to post something here, they usually write worthless, retarded threads full of mistakes

I don’t really think this is exclusive to right wing groups. Tribalism is human nature
It is, while left wing people do the opposite. They mark an entire group as positive because of positive actions of a single individual.

It is, while left wing people do the opposite. They mark an entire group as positive because of positive actions of a single individual.
? That’s also something everyone else does.
Leftists will label landlords as targets due to the stereotyped actions of a few. Right wingers will label certain ethnic units as “based” due to the actions of small minorities of people- the Mongolian neonazi party comes to mind.

I'm convinced 95% of people on this website are just pseudo intellectuals who can't fathom basic English

I recently made a post where I repeatedly, in all caps, said "SOME, I repeat SOME, I repeat SOME of you deserve to be incel" with my reasoning being that they never even tried to maxx as much as possible, and that you can't expect to find happiness in life if you browse the forums all day, and that only lazy people will get offended by this.

The replies were retards saying I was teaching that all incels deserve to be incel which is the opposite of what I said.

This is exactly what foids do, they know a nice immigrant out of the thousands that are violent, therefore they vote for policies that enable more mass immigration. Same type of thinking.

This is why earlier this year I suggested that when registering an IQ test must be mandatory, and that people should have the option to put people with a certain number as automatically listed on ignore list.
If ur a christcuck, ur automatically retarded tbh.

What about english knowledge - i dont live in an english speaking country and i dont use english outside of the internet - whats the point of learning it?

If ur a christcuck, ur automatically retarded tbh.

What about english knowledge - i dont live in an english speaking country and i dont use english outside of the internet - whats the point of learning it?
stay mad atheistcuck. Welcome to my ignore list.

they never even tried to maxx as much as possible
I have an ugly face. I've literally been told I have an ugly face, multiple times. People spat on the ground when they saw me. Foids physically recoiled and said ''ugh!'' when they glanced at my face.

I'm a subhuman truecel. I never approached a foid. I never tried to maxx. There is no point for truecels.

Life is unfair, like very unfair and it fucking sucks. Everytime I think about this it makes me want to kill myself. Why do I have to put so much effort to get things that others are already born with? Even english I had to put effort to learn while most people here were already born speaking it.

Same. I can’t stand that more than half the population can get love and sex without effort and I have to put in so much effort just to have a SMALL CHANCE. It’s so demoralizing. The fact that it’s not even a guaranteed result is demotivating as hell and gives me zero incentive to put in much effort

I can’t stand that more than half the population can get love and sex without effort and I have to put in so much effort just to have a SMALL CHANCE. It’s so demoralizing.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Of course I "deserve" to be an incel because I don't want to be a fucking betabux cuck who gets divorce-raped and cheated on. That's the biggest form of "ascension" a Sub5 man could achieve in today's soyciety. Maxx out everything to become a normie cuck and spend your money on a constantly nagging, used up roastie who has seen more Chad/Tyrone-cocks than I have seen beer and booze bottles after being an alcoholic for 16 years.
So, maybe you would recommend "sea maxxing" then and fuck some noodlewhores? Well I hate racemixing with a passion and I can't stand that tropical climate there.
So I'm condemned to stay alone and to deal with it. Then I accept my fate with dignity. I'm now too much of a realist to indulge in any illusions.

Subhuman genes come in packs

Of course I "deserve" to be an incel because I don't want to be a fucking betabux cuck who gets divorce-raped and cheated on. That's the biggest form of "ascension" a Sub5 man could achieve in today's soyciety. Maxx out everything to become a normie cuck and spend your money on a constantly nagging, used up roastie who has seen more Chad/Tyrone-cocks than I have seen beer and booze bottles after being an alcoholic for 16 years.
So, maybe you would recommend "sea maxxing" then and fuck some noodlewhores? Well I hate racemixing with a passion and I can't stand that tropical climate there.
So I'm condemned to stay alone and to deal with it. Then I accept my fate with dignity. I'm now too much of a realist to indulge in any illusio

I understand what you're saying and you're probably right but I'm really a case who can't do anything. I am very deformed. Not even surgery because of how my skull/head and facial bones are structured, I checked it all out.

However this seems to be a general problem -

I understand what you're saying and you're probably right but I'm really a case who can't do anything. I am very deformed. Not even surgery because of how my skull/head and facial bones are structured, I checked it all out.

However this seems to be a general problem -

Yeah I absolutely agree that it is objectively impossible for some to ascend, or even do much to try and live a better life. Sadly the lazy retards use the victims of this to justify their pathetic behaviour.