Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are so many Leftists annoyed when...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
someone says "bugman" or "soyboy". they often get shifty and uncomfortable and then do the "I know you are but what am I?" routine. /leftpol/ hands out bans for pushing their buttons over that particular issue (once again Jim Profit is right about moderators being scum), and then some come out and throw their liberalism (liberalism can also describe the libertarian right) like "I'm man enough not to let open relationships bother me" "my wife is black", "Dems are the real racists" (last one is a jab at Neocons) etc etc. I'm not talking lukewarm Social Democrats. even the hard/extremist left, like Maoists, AnComms, Libertarian Marxists, Leftcomms, Trotskyists, Posadists (though nukes are funny), and Council Comms. the only kind I've seen that was immune to it are Conservative Tankie types or Nazbols such as myself (we're very rare in the states, some may group Strasserists in with us). why is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back