Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are so many faggots chads?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
Why are so many homosexuals GL? faggots in general from my experience are better looking than straight men

Images   2023 07 25T131602994
Images   2023 07 25T131631485
GettyImages 622091902
Images   2023 07 25T132032756

they hate women so they fuck men, simple.

they have attractive bodies so they become the object of desire and proceed to take it up the ass and mouth.

Those guys are celebs. Of course they're higher tier than the average fag. A lot of ugly fags in the world.

Mutational load
Being GL is rare, so is being gay
That's why taller men tend to be more queer

I hate women but I still desperately want to fuck one and find the idea of doing anything like that with a man repulsive.

Unironically because they’re taking care of themselves better than the average straight man does. Not a bluepilled belief, looks are 99% genetic based but even if you’re born with relatively good genetics but chose to throw it away by bad posture, bad eating habits, not following proper healthcare routines, having shit hygiene, sitting in front of a computer all day, etc., then you’re bound to eventually start looking like shit.

Also, lots of homos (both men and women) are ugly and undesirable as fuck, it just so happens that they’re not being photographed every minute. I see a lot of hideous gay people on our social media and if it hadn’t been for the fact that they were gay, it would’ve been over for them.

Because genetics or good looks have nothing to with sexuality tbh :feelsjuice:

There are good looking and bad looking gays, its just that movie/fashion industry is lead by old faggots who push these guys.