Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are "Slavs" not considered white by many? Why are they viewed as "one people"?

Do you have problems comprehending what I am writing?! I did not deny that he mogs most men, I wrote that HE IS NOT WHITE!!!!
He is NOT Germanic, he is hardly anything nordic at all, he is 100% mediterranian by race and fits better in Siciliy or to Lebanon.

Also, no mention of the otehr guys? What about asian looking Robert Stein and what does any of this have to do with the thread subject?
"Slavs" are white, end of story.
He is a german worshipper tbh, he would call this guy a germanic/nord because of his relatively good looks.He attributes any positive facial features to being "germanic".I honestly believe he isn't a slav at all.Also germanics/nordics are partly descended from slavs so jfl

Hummels would be dead average in Italy. In fact, he would blend in with the crowd and look like a local.

LMAO his height alone would make him a top tier man in the country where average height is like 5'9'' while he is a 6'4'' Germanic. Why is he so tall if he is not white and looks middle Eastern? It's clear that he has Germanic genes that make him tall.

His parents also look Germanic.

This is his father Hermann Hummels:

Hermann-Hummels3.jpg

His mother:

Mats-Hummels-and-Mother-Ulla-Holthoff.jpg

When he was young:

Mats-Hummels-Childhood-Story-Plus-Untold-Biography-Facts-.jpg

His Germanic stacy girlfriend:

Cathy-Fisher-and-Mats-Hummels.jpg

Everything about this guy is fucking Germanic.

'White' = forced meme by WASP's

History I guess. Germanic people lived next to the Roman Empire and were able to use the Roman achievements for themselves. Hell, Germanic tribes managed to defeat the Roman Empire in the end, which is a massive achievement on its own. Western Roman culture fused with German culture and became the most important traits of the unified post-Classic European culture. In time, Catholic Christianity and Roman legacy became the defying features of Germanic culture to the point men like Charlemagne saw themselves as inheritors of Rome. Germanic people expanded eastwards and encountered less sophisticated Slavs, which were at the similar level as Germanics before Germans fused with Rome. What followed was centuries of fighting (Wendish Crusades, Ostsiedlung, Drang nach Osten) which ultimately culminated in German victory as Slavs were pushed eastwards.

However, history is never simply black and white. Countries like Poland or Czechia were never far behind the West. Especially Czechia, which for some time was one of the wealthiest and most important lands of the Holy Roman Empire. When Otto the Third coroneted Boleslaw the Brave as the King of Poland he proclaimed Boleslaw as a friend of Rome and supposedly said ''there are no easier friends than Germans and Slavs'.

High-IQ response, I mean really.
He is a german worshipper tbh, he would cll this guy a germanic/nord because of his relatively good looks.Also germanics/nordics are partly descended from slavs so jfl View attachment 158501
His replies ae gibberish. Being good looking has nothing to do with being germanic, being nordic has to do with being germanic.
Varg Vikernes is 100% nordic and 100% germanic yet not really much of a chad.

Slavs are white skinned, but they are not "white" (Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Nordic), that's it.
That's how people that say "Slavs not White" think.

High-IQ response, I mean really.

His replies ae gibberish. Being good looking has nothing to do with being germanic, being nordic has to do with being germanic.
Varg Vikernes is 100% nordic and 100% germanic yet not really much of a chad.
I'm very proud of Germans mogging us so hard

Attachments

• JIU82En.png
    JIU82En.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 35
  • lol.png
    lol.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 35
Slavs are white skinned, but they are not "white" (Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Nordic), that's it.
That's how people that say "Slavs not White" think.
Anglo-Saxons(the real ones) are nordic and germanic but according to this stupid logic French,northern Italians and the Irish are not white either. Just ridicules.

Because some time ago Mongolians were here and now everyone thinks we're just a bunch of nw7 ricecels