Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are singers such simps?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
A lot of song lyrics actually sounds like things people here or oneitiscels would say. Their lyrics reflect how lonely they feel, talking about how beautiful the girl is they're into and how much they need them. They remind me of Werther from Goethe's "The sorrows of young Werther", who elegantly and prosaically professes his burning love for a married girl in his letters. If people talked like that irl it would sound pathetic and needy. But for some reason it's normal for their music to talk about this shit. Which is ironic because the singers are all huge chads who I doubt would get attached to any one girl because they sleep around so much.

One example of this is "Strange kind of woman" by one of my favorite bands Deep Purple. The lyrics are about a guy who falls in love with a prostitute and tries to get her to stop being a whore (but she doesn't because being a whore is her nature). I always thought this was turbo cucked considering Deep Purple used to be one of the biggest bands in the world and sold more than 100 million records but that didn't stop Ian Gillan from falling in love with a literal prostitute.

I think there's a reciprocal relationship between normies and their music. I think normies like to act cool like they don't care but really they are huge oneitiscels. However, I think a lot of our desires and longings for foids isn't natural, but it's learned behavior from stuff like giga simp songs. Guys listen to music where the singer is talking about how much he "needs" foids and it subconsciously conditions them to adopt those same attitudes towards foids.

@shii410 this is how all these zoomers develop femdom mommy fetishes. fucking cuck generation.

Hitler was officially single, hence why he got so many women admiring him in Germany

A lot of song lyrics actually sounds like things people here or oneitiscels would say. Their lyrics reflect how lonely they feel, talking about how beautiful the girl is they're into and how much they need them. They remind me of Werther from Goethe's "The sorrows of young Werther", who elegantly and prosaically professes his burning love for a married girl in his letters. If people talked like that irl it would sound pathetic and needy. But for some reason it's normal for their music to talk about this shit. Which is ironic because the singers are all huge chads who I doubt would get attached to any one girl because they sleep around so much.

One example of this is "Strange kind of woman" by one of my favorite bands Deep Purple. The lyrics are about a guy who falls in love with a prostitute and tries to get her to stop being a whore (but she doesn't because being a whore is her nature). I always thought this was turbo cucked considering Deep Purple used to be one of the biggest bands in the world and sold more than 100 million records but that didn't stop Ian Gillan from falling in love with a literal prostitute.

I think there's a reciprocal relationship between normies and their music. I think normies like to act cool like they don't care but really they are huge oneitiscels. However, I think a lot of our desires and longings for foids isn't natural, but it's learned behavior from stuff like giga simp songs. Guys listen to music where the singer is talking about how much he "needs" foids and it subconsciously conditions them to adopt those same attitudes towards foids.
Most of the population has romantic relationships so most can relate to their songs. Their purpose is not to make good music, but to make as much money as possible

Even music was not made for us

Love is a drug and that's what sells.

I like how prog rock bands and metal bands don't really sing about love and sex too much.

Because thats what women want to hear and it sells

Well it's not exclusive to music I think, the whole tradition of courtly love poetry in the 13-14th century was basically glorified simping. I guess picturing a woman as something noble and unattainable is a way to convoy strong emotions in the listener/reader

I like how prog rock bands and metal bands don't really sing about love and sex too much.
same. prog is basically all i listen to now. jam bands are good too because they're just dumb hippies and sing about trivial shit you can't even understand.

to make good music. you need powerful emotions. Simps have powerful emotions.

Love is a drug and that's what sells.
:yes:Also back in say, the 80's shit was just more optimistic so love was a common theme, I still like my 80's music tbh:feelscomfy:
Modern music is shit