Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are redditors so autistic?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't mean this in a bad way, plenty of brocels are obviously autistic what I mean is redditors can't understand obvious sarcasm or jokes and then throw hugs fits over them. It's ridiculous. It's like low functioning shit.

We're drawn to it like flies to shit.

Redditors are also almost universally cat lovers.

They usually die covered in cat piss :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I like cats, though.

Interesting, my parents had a cat when I was conceived and born.

It's a matter of how clean the cat is, and whether it brought the parasite into the house.
It went outside and we had a cat door since there are no predators here.

I don't mean this in a bad way, plenty of brocels are obviously autistic what I mean is redditors can't understand obvious sarcasm or jokes and then throw hugs fits over them. It's ridiculous. It's like low functioning shit.
cuz its full of hindus, tech nerds and queers, autism is always strong in em

It’s an autistic app, so you only find autists there

cuz its full of hindus, tech nerds and queers, autism is always strong in em
The women are extremely autistic too or maybe women are just naturally too retarded to understand obvious sarcasm

Because they're cultists, and that's how cultists react to anything that doesn't flow perfectly smoothly with their retarded beliefs.

Remember, unlike us, they do not have a strong foundation of scientific evidence backing up their beliefs, and so their beliefs are incredibly fragile and brittle, and they are aware of this weakness. They cling on in desperation, and vehemently attack any threat to their fragile belief system, as it's all they really can do to uphold and maintain their beliefs. :feelsjuice:

Because they're cultists, and that's how cultists react to anything that doesn't flow perfectly smoothly with their retarded beliefs.

Remember, unlike us, they do not have a strong foundation of scientific evidence backing up their beliefs, and so their beliefs are incredibly fragile and brittle, and they are aware of this weakness. They cling on in desperation, and vehemently attack any threat to their fragile belief system, as it's all they really can do to uphold and maintain their beliefs. :feelsjuice:

Because redditors are retarded