Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are reddit soys making fun of St. Rajendra Panchal?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Must be his bad personality.
Jaw-1271312.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starterpacks/comments/jp5plm/guys_with_too_much_confidence_starter_pack/

Gofundme for jaw surgery?

Why are they making fun of both of these guys? I don't think whoever made this even understands what punchline they're going for.

Do you mog him?

Those soy memes don't even make sense. Must be afoid who made it, unfunny af.

Currycels have the confidence of Chads but none of the looks.
I remember a video where a foid filmed a curry who was working at a gas station and he offering her a ring while kneeing, and she just laughed at his face with her window up. Brutal.

What an interesting bunch. They always tell us to be confident and wear nice clothes but still shit on us.

I feel sorry for this guy, not by far margin but I mog his chin, so his life must be even worse nightmare than mine.

I'd say about 80% of dudes I meet through Xbox, want something more than just being friends. Even when I tell them I'm a lesbian and have a girlfriend, a percentage weirdly think they have a chance. But that hasn't discouraged me. I know there's some nice dudes out there. I'm just a bit anxious so I don't meet many people on Xbox and keep to myself.
Over for xboxcels

Last edited:
Do you have any proof that I'm wrong?
saying they have lower effective smv for same features or have distinguishing features that are higher smv is reasonable.
Saying 0 smv is gigacope and you're not ackowledging that if you were a better looking ethnic, the better your results would be.
As looks go up linearly, results go up exponentially.

Virtue signalling. The one on the right wouldn't bother her if he pulled a "grab her by the pussy".

But let's say it would bother her. What is the punchline here?

If she's making fun of the guy with a chin, the punchline sounds like "Men who look good but act arrogant aren't as cool as they think and should learn some humility." But in including Radendra, I don't really get what the punchline is supposed to be.

It's not supposed to be a joke, it's supposed to be a virtue signal masquerading as a joke. The joke is what's presented, "guys who are too confident are cringy and all the same. And looks have nothing to do with how confident you're perceived, see, I included an ugly guy and an attractive guy because I can't tell the difference! Being too confident is unattractive whether you're handsome or not."

That doesn't make any sense then. Unless confidence is now bad? Why shouldn't people be confident? "Too much confidence" implies "You aren't as cool as you think you are." So how do all of these men fail that they overestimate how cool they are?

Jfl the 'his type' meme is totally my type lol

Blessed are the currycels for they shall inherit the kingdom of Blackops2cel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back