Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are red pill coaches suddenly taking about the black pill

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I have notice this even when I search black pill in jewtube they bring results that are anti black pill now I notice Redpill coaches are talking about anyone know why

>alpha male anothony dream johnson

I do accept that they have something that I don't, but I'm guessing he isn't thinking of what I'm thinking :smonk:

They're all manosphere grifters just trying to sell books and skim money from a community of desperate people. They ran out of gullible idiots willing to spend money on red pill books, and now all the growth is in incels cause so many 20 somethings are incels with zero experience with women. And they can't exactly sell red pill advice books to incels so all these dating coach content creators need to shift their content to where the growth is.

Last edited:
>amazing
>marriage

pick one

The true nature of Pean holes has become too obvious.

The red pill is dying and losing people to the BP which means their income is threatened

"You need to accept that these people have something you do not, & you need to ask yourself why"

They have height and a pretty face because they were born with the right genetics and I wasn't.

Book and sales for their 10,000 a month PUA scripts must be down :feelshaha:

the blackpill is taking over