Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are rappers allowed to be openly sexist but incels arnt?

Why do you think they let this slide?

• They know its true and dont want to be called racist

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • It's just culturally acceptable

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Incels are just a less protected target

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • They dont want to disregard others cultures so the liberals can get there black votes

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
If you listen to any modern rap song you will inevitably hear lyrics describing women as nothing but a sex object and how they all start flocking to the rappers once they statusmaxx, you will also hear lyrics on how foids will suck dick for money or fame and how the rappers kick them out once they're done with the foids, I have encourage this honesty but I dont understand how the mainstream media and those feminist-tards don't bat an eye to this and some of them enjoy the music while if an incel said something similar they would try and get us shut down, it cant just be because the rappers are black because half of us are ethnic anyway.

I mean they do the same thing with muslims who are allowed to keep there women under lock and key but if you call them sexist then that's islamaphobic while doing the same same thing in the west would get you crucified

I'm not sure because most singers aren't allowed to be sexist unless they rap too.

its because their famous and statusmaxxing has multple benefits

It's just because people are relatively stupid and (((media))) propaganda, nothing more.

Blacks and Muslims can do and say whatever the fuck they want in the West and no one can say anything to them because that would be "racist".

Stupid liberals...

No because even shitty soundcloud rappers with a small following can be openly sexist.
because most feminist are hypocritical thots. These are the usual type you would see at a slut walk bragging about guzzling gallons of cum but at the same time complaining about being objectified.

because either - status or attractiveness, or both

because either - status or attractiveness, or both
No once again it cant be, considering any small time unattractive rapper can still do it, literally find any soundcloud rapper with even under 1000k followers who isnt openly sexist, and must of the rappers I see are definatly not Chads or Tyrones

because femoids are brain dead hypocrites and rappers have money and status and some have good looks too

because femoids are brain dead hypocrites and rappers have money and status and some have good looks too
For the third time, even broke soundcloud rappers get away with it so it's not the money or status.

If you listen to any modern rap song you will inevitably hear lyrics describing women as nothing but a sex object and how they all start flocking to the rappers once they statusmaxx, you will also hear lyrics on how foids will suck dick for money or fame and how the rappers kick them out once they're done with the foids, I have encourage this honesty but I dont understand how the mainstream media and those feminist-tards don't bat an eye to this and some of them enjoy the music while if an incel said something similar they would try and get us shut down, it cant just be because the rappers are black because half of us are ethnic anyway.

I mean they do the same thing with muslims who are allowed to keep there women under lock and key but if you call them sexist then that's islamaphobic while doing the same same thing in the west would get you crucified

Keep on preaching the :blackpill: & don't stop.

Feminism is a shit test

Foids like rappers because they are bad boy criminals which are the only type of man to sexually excite feminoids

Femaredumb

UYEkIN2
Meeks

Blacks and Muslims can do and say whatever the fuck they want in the West and no one can say anything to them because that would be "racist".

Stupid liberals...

It's not about blacks, foids like white rappers too.

They are base and carnal and simply like these jungle beats.

Darkie privilege.

Lower/undesirable men do not deserve the same privileges as my superior master, they need to comply. They can't act like sexual beings either. As for the broke soundcloud rapper thing, nobody cares for cultural reasons and being an unpopular rapper isn't the same as being an incel

Rappers are ethnics and feminists worship ethnics now. It's weird because feminism isn't even pro-female now, it is pro-ethnic, jews have been able to brainwash women, even white women, to be openly pro-ethnic even at the expense of women, and even the white women who complain about ethnic immigrants is Europe doing gang rapes have been silenced and called racist by feminists. So feminists are even approving the gang rape of females by ethnic men. The reality is feminism is just pro-ethnicism and they actually hate women as much as incels, even some incels here don't approve of gang rape, I don't really care about gang rape THAT much, but I am generally against it, because I believe it is uncivilized, the only rape I can approve of, is if the woman is the same race as the man and is unconscious, because then she hasn't really had a bad experience, since she is unconscious and can't experience the rape.

Lower/undesirable men do not deserve the same privileges as my superior master, they need to comply. They can't act like sexual beings either. As for the broke soundcloud rapper thing, nobody cares for cultural reasons and being an unpopular rapper isn't the same as being an incel
I didnt that they are all incels, I meant that if anyone on this forum was black (or hell even Hispanic Ex. 6ixa9ine or Lil Pump) then we could go on soundcloud and rap some of the things that we talk about here and receive no mainstream hate.