Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are PS4 game so big

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I bought a PS4 and it included some games like RDR2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 and WTF, they both need 100GB to install! :feelsmega: I got the 1TB PS4 so it's no problem yet but if all good and new games are going to be like this I'm gonna run out of space soon kek

Thats why i had to sell my ps4, my Internet speed was 23 kb download

Fancy graphics

I have to recycle games out my PS4 constantly, but it's cool because I have awesome internets in my apartment.

Seriously its annoying as FUCK! I'm sick of constantly deleting games than having to re download them later on. Had a 500GB ps3 and never ran out of space, although obviously the PS4 games are bigger, but I dont feel like dishing out the cash to get an external hard drive.

lazy optimization
also JFL at people who play on console in 2019

High quality audio, high resolution textures.
Better graphics and sound always causes bigger file sizes

Just got Monster Hunter World, it's only 20 gb for some reason.

WTF it's that bad? I thought the point of a console was that you could just insert the disk and play the game?

all of these modern pc games that are 80+ gbs large

so much bandwidth/time for some shitty triple a game

[Blackpill]
They could compress the games if they wanted.
I'll let you in on a little secret: these faggots don't do it because they want to have a monopoly on your hard drive (this is especially true for AAA multiplayer games), so as to make you spend money on the (((in-game stores))).

[Blackpill]
I'll let you in on a little secret: these faggots don't do it because they want to have a monopoly on your hard drive
Essentially this.

its just another jewpill, so you can 'upgrade' to a 1TB PS4
I'll let you in on a little secret: these faggots don't do it because they want to have a monopoly on your hard drive (this is especially true for AAA multiplayer games), so as to make you spend money on the (((in-game stores))).
also this

I bought a PS4 and it included some games like RDR2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 and WTF, they both need 100GB to install! :feelsmega: I got the 1TB PS4 so it's no problem yet but if all good and new games are going to be like this I'm gonna run out of space soon kek
even 1tb isnt enough if you ahve many games

It really is annoying having to delete games to make space for other games.

[Blackpill]
I don't buy this. Games never want you to uninstall anything. It's because console manufacturers want to keep costs as minimal as possible, and most idiots that buy a console don't come close to filling their hard drives.

all of these modern pc games that are 80+ gbs large

so much bandwidth/time for some shitty triple a game
Doom 4 had a 37gb update on steam.
My friend bought the ga. e before the update,he played it for some hours and he slept.
Then he woke up and tried to launch the game and he faced a 37gb update.

No textbooks, no extra content outside dlcs, pre order exclusive content, game is downloaded even if you buy the disc, poor single player content since normies want more multiplayer...

My friend bought the ga. e before the update,he played it for some hours and he slept.
jfl@gmaes

This, and imagine having such shit Internet like me that only gets 100 kbs on a good day

thats why i hate steam tbh

:feelzez: PC master race reporting in.
Nothing to feel superior about here, PC games are also pretty big but with worse optimization.
Why not buy a bigger hard drive and replace the one in your console? You can probably use it in your new console too when the next gen comes out.

RDR2 does take a lot of memory. Combine that with GTA and you have a good amount already used.

I have 2tb and like 50 games in it