Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are pretty boys invisible to the eye of an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Think about it. Most prettyboys you have met did not stand out to you as attractive and you would not even know that they were attractive until you start seeing girls flat out crush over them. And if a gigachad or chad got all the girls, you would feel resentful, but not on the same level of hate as if a prettyboy took all the girls. Why is this? Thoughts?

Chad example:

Prettyboy example:

Last edited:
a prettyboy is basically just a chad

Think about it. Most prettyboys you have met did not stand out to you as attractive and you would not even know that they were attractive until you start seeing girls flat out crush over them. And if a gigachad or chad got all the girls, you would feel resentful, but not on the same level of hate as if a prettyboy took all the girls. Why is this? Thoughts?

No idea what youre talking abt.

Chad is literally any attractive male. He can be twinkmaxxed or alphamaxxed but it doesn’t make a difference. He still slays.

Because, us incels tend to see our ourselves in pretty boys.
Most incels are pretty boys with major flaws.
St.ER(PBUH) was no chad. But he could've easily been a pretty boy if it weren't for those ugly potruded lips.

Chad example:
View attachment 274988

Prettyboy example:
View attachment 274989

that bottom guy isn't a pretty boy, he's 6'3 and looks fairly masculine, just has good skin

he's norwooding now, not so pretty anymore

wait but noodlewhores dont lose their virginity until college right:feelsugh: What race are you again?
I’m white, but I live with a noodle step brother and a white biological brother

Also my noodlewhore step sister doesnt live with us anymore cuz shes in college but I walked in on her getting DP’d when I was in 7th grade and she was in 9th

Also my noodlewhore step sister doesnt live with us anymore cuz shes in college but I walked in on her getting DP’d when I was in 7th grade and she was in 9th

What does DP mean?:dafuckfeels:

Chad example:
View attachment 274988

Prettyboy example:
View attachment 274989

your prettyboy example is just a chad. Anyone here can tell you he would get female attention.

Greycel moment

your prettyboy example is just a chad. Anyone here can tell you he would get female attention.

Greycel moment

:feelsgah: Francisco Lachowski is no chad hahahaha

Actually, prettyboys do stand out and I consider them to be attractive. They can slay JBs.

I get what you mean. As a teenager I had Chad as a friend and I had no idea he was Chad until I saw girls hitting on him.

My explanation is averageness, and the idea that females are more susceptible to it than men. Also we are by definition less capable of judging what females find attractive than females are.

Prettyboys are young Chads, maybe lites too

Agreed, Francisco is a prettyboy but not a Chad. I wouldn't say Chads can't be prettyboys but it's rare. Chads look like slayers do, and prettyboys are just... pretty.

I get what you mean. As a teenager I had Chad as a friend and I had no idea he was Chad until I saw girls hitting on him.

My explanation is averageness, and the idea that females are more susceptible to it than men. Also we are by definition less capable of judging what females find attractive than females are.

I think the reason incels cannot detect prettyboys at first is because they lack the alpha male skull shape that betas*incels* have to see to recognize a potential mating threat.

Prettyboys are successful sex-havers and they are definitely real. The prime example of a pretty boy is Atletico Madrid Forward Joao-Felix. He looks boyish and young, which would usually be an Incel trait, but he is a typical prettyboy which landed him a gf.

1582536298 986678 noticia normal

Some incels rage more at prettyboys than alpha chads, because prettyboys dont even get fit as your generic chad to slay as him.
It's a pure demostration that CHA>>>everthing, even if you frame and height mog him he always will win because he is just plain more beautiful.
Chad is literally any attractive male. He can be twinkmaxxed or alphamaxxed but it doesn’t make a difference. He still slays.
Agreed.

Are you blind? Its so easy to spot a pretty boy in a group of guys.

Pretty boys are actually disliked by ugly men because despite not looking masculine , they can get girls

This is a pretty boy
0A1601D5 8531 4DFD B735 6A4026D54B2C

Greycel writing a post way above his paygrade.
A pretty boy is just a younger Chad, wtf are you talking about ?

Chad example:
View attachment 274988

Prettyboy example:
View attachment 274989
I have 5 words to why they would be invisible to me.

Maybe because I'm not gay? In general, I don't even know what girls really find attractive unless I see they're looking at those guys. I myself can't and won't rate guys because I can't see the attractiveness in them.

Like the top 3. They mog me, but I don't really see the attractiveness in the first 2 on the left. I've seen girls "melt" to the one on the right so I can understand that one.
The bottom one I usually don't see girls going after so hey. I don't know.

that bottom guy isn't a pretty boy, he's 6'3 and looks fairly masculine, just has good skin

he's norwooding now, not so pretty anymore
The level of coping calling everyone that is attractive gay or effeminate is absurd. Even to the point where they completely mog them in masculine facial bones / structure people will still call them gay.

Chico is a good example as he's above-average in facial masculinity and 6'3 and people will still say he "looks gay or effeminate" because he has good skin like you said. Lol.

The level of coping calling everyone that is attractive gay or effeminate is absurd. Even to the point where they completely mog them in masculine facial bones / structure people will still call them gay.

Chico is a good example as he's above-average in facial masculinity and 6'3 and people will still say he "looks gay or effeminate" because he has good skin like you said. Lol.

what's funny is a lot of "thugs" have big dick sucking lips, infantile wide noses and people think they look masculine

That’s just a chadlite

I'm not a retarded normie

I know what makes anyone good looking or ugly lol

It's cope

A chad can survive prison, and his SMV lasts like a good car, peaking around 35. Pretty boys only peak in their youth if they don't switch up their diet, or gymmaxx. Look at Maculay Culkin, Corey Feldman, or JTT. They were pretty boys and objects of teen lust back in their prime, but now are just average

A pretty boy is simply a less physically intimidating chad

Prettyboys are successful sex-havers and they are definitely real. The prime example of a pretty boy is Atletico Madrid Forward Joao-Felix. He looks boyish and young, which would usually be an Incel trait, but he is a typical prettyboy which landed him a gf.

View attachment 274996
Being a rich famous athlete doesn't hurt either.
A chad can survive prison, and his SMV lasts like a good car, peaking around 35. Pretty boys only peak in their youth if they don't switch up their diet, or gymmaxx. Look at Maculay Culkin, Corey Feldman, or JTT. They were pretty boys and objects of teen lust back in their prime, but now are just average
I'm 35 and my peak must of been my late teens as my hair went in my early 20s and my waist line started creeping up in my 30s. I could easily pass for 5+ years older than what I am.

Last edited:

Chad example:
View attachment 274988

Prettyboy example:
View attachment 274989

You do realize that there are different types of Chads, yeah? Prettyboy Chad is still a Chad.
The prettyboy you posted is an example of a gigachad and is actually one of the PSL gods. He's literally a multi-millionaire because of his looks. Holy fuck, it seems like graycels are getting more retarded by the day.

I assume the 04 in your name indicates that you were born in 2004?

I'm glad this faggot was banned

Girls have sex in eighth grade :dafuckfeels: I thought whoring only began in highschool:dafuckfeels:
It’s that bad bro
It's honestly been that bad since early 2000s. The only difference is that there was atleast some discretion to it back then.

When I was in 8th grade, there were rumors of a 6th grader having herpes in her mouth.

Wtf bro what kind of degenerate family you have? If that happened to me I'd beat the shit out of that whore. Can't imagine having a step father and on top of that all this DP bullshit. I want solitude leave me alone sexhavers rreeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Please tell me you are LARPing

Also this.

I'm glad this faggot was banned

Wtf bro what kind of degenerate family you have? If that happened to me I'd beat the shit out of that whore. Can't imagine having a step father and on top of that all this DP bullshit. I want solitude leave me alone sexhavers rreeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Please tell me you are LARPing

Also this.
No larp it’s seriously that bad. She just graduated high school a few days ago, so she’s out and about now. Just two days ago she visited us to say goodbye and she said in a convo “why would a girl marry someone shorter than them lol” and I just sighed and went to my room